Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/26/2005 10:06:36 PM EDT

A friend of mine is having a problem with a psycho-ex boyfriend calling her. Her and her fiance have talked to the police about stopping the phone calls, but they said they can't do anything about it because the phone calls are withheld. Is there anyway other than changing the phone number to trace the call? Changing her cell number is the last opition she wants to persure, so is there any other ways to trace an anoymous incoming call.

Thanks in advance

(BTW, she is with Cingular)
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 10:07:33 PM EDT
Call Cingular customer service, advice you need a trace for a pending police investigation.
Top Top