Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2017 2:43:17 PM EDT
I am looking for the part name or part number for these three parts.

They are the rear cargo door interior trim pieces for a 4Runner with third row seats.  Have not had any luck with popular search engines.  Cannot find the schematic for this area of the vehicle.  Cargo door parts, front and rear door trim pieces...  everything I can think of.  
I am thinking I can use them to create a floor storage area in my non-3rd row, but make it look factory if I use original trim pieces.

So, I of course assume that some fellow arfcommer has those part numbers memorized, and can provide me with a low cost source for them.  And come over and install them.  And bring me a beer while I watch.  And let me shoot their guns.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:25:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Just go to your nearest Toyota dealer, or get ahold of one of the many who sell online. Beno on IH8MUD.com is very good.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 4:38:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Ask on Toyota 4Runner forum if you haven't already. Issue is the parts are for a 3rd row seating that isn't very common. Perhaps look at Car-parts and hunt for 3rd row seats?
Link Posted: 2/14/2017 9:58:31 AM EDT
[#3]
#2 is the cover where the 3rd row seat bottoms slide under when those seats are folded down. It would be way less expensive and more practical to just build a drawer system out of wood. 1 & 3 are just storage compartments. I think #1 is for the jack, but I'd have to check tonight at home. #3 is empty.

Link Posted: 2/14/2017 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
#2 is the cover where the 3rd row seat bottoms slide under when those seats are folded down. It would be way less expensive and more practical to just build a drawer system out of wood. 1 & 3 are just storage compartments. I think #1 is for the jack, but I'd have to check tonight at home. #3 is empty.

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg148/sponger4life_2008/IMG_1375.jpg
View Quote

I think you may have missed the point of the OPs question.

The two side pieces are shorter in height than the non-3rd row seat side panels and the rear bottom part is obviously higher for the 3rd row.  He is wanting to use these three pieces to be the "ends" of a storage system he plans to build but will to the lay-person appear to be factory.

Dan.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top