Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/10/2005 4:43:46 PM EDT
bwahhahahaha...at HOME, no less.  

2 and 0, baby!  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:45:22 PM EDT
[#1]
You couldn't afford to own Michigan. Believe me, Detroit alone would break ya.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:51:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

lol...yeah, Detroit...what can you say?  Other than ESAD Kwame.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:53:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical domer thought process.  If you watched the game, you would have noticed that the Wolverines self-destructed inspite of the domers trying to give us the game.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:01:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical domer thought process.  If you watched the game, you would have noticed that the Wolverines self-destructed inspite of the domers trying to give us the game.  

Ah, coulda woulda shoulda.  Hey, what's that sound...why, it's Michigan's national championship hopes going up in smoke hehe.

BTW, wasn't that game on at like 0900...I didn't even get out of bed 'til 10:30, and missed the whole thing lol.  

Either way, I'm just yankin' yer chain.  As much serious shit as we've had around here, I figured a little good spirited college ball trash talkin' might take the edge off a little.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:03:54 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
 If you watched the game, you would have noticed that the Wolverines self-destructed

I think that's tradition in Michigan. One big Detroit the place is.

Hail, to those motherfuckers
Hail, to those big cocksuckers
Hail, Hail to Michigan
The asshole of the world.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:05:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical domer thought process.  If you watched the game, you would have noticed that the Wolverines self-destructed inspite of the domers trying to give us the game.  crumbled like a cookie when faced with the might of the Fightin' Irish!

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:08:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Suck it, Lloyd.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:11:49 PM EDT
[#8]
[cough]fuck you[/cough]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't forget Iowa.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Michigan = OVERRATED!

Notre Dame = Not all that and a bag of shit either
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:16:45 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
 If you watched the game, you would have noticed that the Wolverines self-destructed

I think that's tradition in Michigan. One big Detroit the place is.

Hail, Hail to Michigan

Hmm, when was the last time any Virgina team did anything?  Any National Championships?  LOL.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:16:49 PM EDT
[#12]
UofM record vs Notre Dame

18 wins
14 losses
1 tie
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:24:45 PM EDT
[#13]
 I know all you Commies from Michigan hate it but The Irish are Back boys, live with it
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:27:37 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
 I know all you Commies from Michigan hate it but The Irish are Back boys, live with it

Wins over a pathetic Pittsburgh team and a terribly overrated Michigan team do not a season make.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:29:17 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Wins over a pathetic Pittsburgh team and a terribly overrated Michigan team do not a season make.

Time will tell , time will tell...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#16]
Now Charlie Weis I believe is a damn good smart coach.  He does A LOT with what he has.  I have a plan to take care of old Charlie. I am signing him up for cheesecake of the week and waiting for the fucker to drop of an MI.  That will be the end of any ND resurgence.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:30:41 PM EDT
[#17]
Willingham started well too.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:33:35 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Willingham started well too.

Yes he did but ole Ty did not field an offense like the one we saw in the first half, next week they host MSU and we shall see.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:35:59 PM EDT
[#20]
Even as a Wolverine, I still root for the correct team when it counts.

GO BUCKS, kill them longhorns.

Come Nov 19, the Maize and Blue will crush the bucknuts.  Write this down.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:36:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 5:40:38 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Me too, I always root for whoever U of M is playing  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:21:42 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Quoted:

You have got to be a sparty.  See thats the difference between your team and the Wolverines. We have many rivalries.  ND, MSU, OSU.  But each of those teams only have the the Wolverines.  You guys need to broaden your horizons.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:25:34 PM EDT
[#24]
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

IRISH

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT

WOLVERINES

WE ARE  ND
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:27:11 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
graphics.fansonly.com/schools/msu/trads/images/statue.jpg

Yeah baby!!!

Love to hear thos UM fucks try to 'splain away their losses.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 6:34:05 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
bwahhahahaha...at HOME, no less.  

img.villagephotos.com/p/2003-5/188491/tjesus2.jpg

2 and 0, baby!  

ND schooled us for sure Go BLUE!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:19:03 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

dude, it will take 100 more years for ANY school in this state to have the kind of football history that BOTH Notre Dame and Michigan have.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:32:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Very true. UofM and ND are the two winningest teams in college football.  I live not to far from the big house, but I'm a big ND fan. I have the "Rudy" signed helmet to prove it.  I hope Michigan takes Big Ten though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Very true. UofM and ND are the two winningest teams in college football.  I live not to far from the big house, but I'm a big ND fan. I have the "Rudy" signed helmet to prove it.  I hope Michigan takes Big Ten though.

A bad day for the Big Ten today.  All three powerhouses got trumped.  So the we are still in the thick of things for the CITRUS BOWL!   Orlando here we come!  God, I hate that bowl. 3 years in a row was enough.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:42:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Notre Dame fans are just in denial about the butt pounding USC will give them in a few weeks...hope ND brings enough KY...
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:46:49 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Notre Dame fans are just in denial about the butt pounding USC will give them in a few weeks...hope ND brings enough KY...

That indeed will be the real test.  For both teams, we will find out how much the absence of Norm Chow will hurt USC.  They should have got rid of the head coach and kept Chow.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 7:50:53 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

That's the truth...but allow us to enjoy it while it lasts hehe.  ESPECIALLY since all the folks at ESPN were predicting the Irish to go 1-5 or 0-6 in the first half of the season.  
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:00:19 PM EDT
[#33]
USC and Texas will play for the National Championship this year.  No one is in their league.

HH
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:10:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
USC and Texas will play for the National Championship this year.  No one is in their league.

Texas showed that they had guts tonight.
You can't settle for FGs against a top team
and let them hang around. A couple of feet
here or there and Mack Brown would have
wasted another #1 recruiting class.

Hats off to Texas. Kick some USC ass in
January.
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 8:25:06 PM EDT
[#35]
you know how long it has been since ND has looked like they have a clue on offense, thank God,  I think they are going to be a bettter team next year, i can see us losing two maybe 1 to usc and maybe to a sleeper, ,

well USC is do for a loss just hope iits ND is the one to give it to them

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:19:17 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

a wise quote...but the Irish are lookin decent

the big 10 got owned this weekend
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:26:45 PM EDT
[#37]
MICHIGAN tech WON TODAY!!!  Three and O baby!!!!

Link Posted: 9/10/2005 9:46:47 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Hail, Hail to Michigan

Hmm, when was the last time any Virgina team did anything?  Any National Championships?  LOL.

Sure, and it's a good thing I didn't go to school down here then, eh?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 3:25:13 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

You have got to be a sparty.  See thats the difference between your team and the Wolverines. We have many rivalries.  ND, MSU, OSU.  But each of those teams only have the the Wolverines.  You guys need to broaden your horizons.

Actually I was born in South Bend ( in the shadow of the Golden Dome ) and raised in East Lansing, I do not care for MSU or U of M,  I am Irish, always have been and always will be... ( by the way my son is a Jr at U of M ) which has driven me to therapy
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:54:00 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

GO BUCKS, kill them longhorns.

Come Nov 19, the Maize and Blue will crush the bucknuts.  Write this down.

I think you are wrong there.  Even though the Buckeye committed a lot of errors last night, they had a hell of a lot of talent.  Michicgan lost two players and they crumbled yesterday.  Ohio State has a lot of talent this year, and will only improve.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:56:12 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A bad day for the Big Ten today.  All three powerhouses got trumped.  So the we are still in the thick of things for the CITRUS BOWL!   Orlando here we come!  God, I hate that bowl. 3 years in a row was enough.

You forgot Wisconsin.  They seem to be the real powerhouse of the Big Ten.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 5:03:01 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 7:58:01 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I spent last evening in a local VFW loaded with OSU fans. It was bittersweet but the cries and lamentations  of OSU fans did take some of the sting out of UofM's horrible performance yesterday.

Wtf happened to Henne?

He self destructed.  You cant turn the ball over in the red zone 3 times.  But he is only a sophmore.  People forget how young he is.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 8:16:52 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

HH

Jeez...dont' say this.

The Okies will still be a tough game, even though they look WAY down this year.  Their defense is still speedy and tough.  Bomar and Thompson both look absolutely awestruck (not awesome) out there, though.

I feel bad for Michigan.  I always root for the public school to beat the private one.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:29:52 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

If our wolverines cant get ya the spartans will
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:14:31 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was a hellava game...but I think the Irish got robbed on the "fumble".  Still, the game was a reminder of what's great about college football.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:41:01 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That was a hellava game...but I think the Irish got robbed on the "fumble".  Still, the game was a reminder of what's great about college football.  

The Wolverines got robbed on that one touchdown.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

+1. USC won it all when their stars were sophomores, then when they were juniors, now they are seniors and the rest of the NCAA is going to take a beating. Notre Dame sure came out of nowhere though, they look good this year
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:59:36 PM EDT
[#49]
All week you couldn't have gone anywhere without seeing "Return to Glory" shirts around South Bend.  The day after the loss to MSU, the shirts are no where to be found!  Lots of Fair Weather fans that ND has.  The loss to ND didn't keep me from wearing my U of M shirts and hats, I'm a fan win or lose.  ND fans are teh suck!  As long as they win, "God Made ND #1".  They seem to slink away during defeat.  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 5:15:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Weis has the makings of a great team in a couple of years. ND has allready signed up some very highly rated skill position athletes for next year (that hasn't happened in 8 years). With CW coaching skills and recruiting kids who want CW to get get them to play on Sunday a NC is a real posiblity in 2 or 3 years.
The MSU loss was a heartbreaker for ND fans. Brady Quinn is still learning CW system it showed last Saturday.
I expect a blow out in the Ty Bowl this Sat.

We are ND !!!!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top