Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 6/15/2007 10:12:29 AM EST
I'm lookin' for some touch-up paint for my Ram in spray cans. My taillight covers need replacing and it doesn't make sense to send the new ones to a body-shop for a job that small. The paint-code is PYH if it matters.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 1:14:34 PM EST
Try the local body shop supply store. They sometimes can put the colour you want in aerosol form.
Link Posted: 6/15/2007 5:16:34 PM EST
Most Napa's can put paint in a can.
Link Posted: 6/18/2007 2:01:38 PM EST
I've had good luck with paint for my Crapillac and my daughter's Mitsu from here... http://www.paintscratch.com . They are a little bit pricey but the service was fast and the color match was dead on.
Top Top