Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/29/2003 9:20:23 PM EDT
Top Secret Operators Needed Immediately for Deployment

Overseas Deployment OpportunityCQD®/MVM, Inc. is announcing immediate overseas deployment for January.

Applicants must have past military experience and possess a current secret or top secret clearance.

If you meet these qualifications and have not previously sent a resume, submit your resume immediately to the address or email below. Clearance level and sponsoring agency must be included for consideration. If you meet these qualifications, you will be contacted for availability and given the pertinent information relative to the position.

Close Quarters Defense®
6184 Ocean Gateway
Trappe, MD 21673
[email protected]
Phone: 410-822-0451

Just in case anyone was interested.

dave
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:31:59 PM EDT
[#1]
[peep]
what does it pay? [lol]

I'm kidding you know
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#2]
i thought clearance was no good once you got out of the military or gov service where it was needed for your position.  I think this is one of those companies that wants you to submit a resume then they use your creds to get the contract.  After they get the contract they use their own people to fill the roster.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:45:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Slow, noisy but still deadly after all these years. Regardless, I think I'll sit this one out.
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 9:47:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I'm out..My security clearance was not put on paper because it was a SECRET!

Plus, it was for the Dept. of Housing so I don't think my services would be needed unless they wanted to forclose on Saddam's Palaces.. THEN I'M IN! [lol]
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:45:15 PM EDT
[#5]
sounds like a fishy deal
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:46:37 PM EDT
[#6]
Your actual clearance is invalidated once you transfer or retire.

Your background investigation for the level of clearence is good for the time period that it good for.

Clear as mud?
I am not going to go into specifics, You could probably find it doing a Google search.

Quoted:
i thought clearance was no good once you got out of the military or gov service where it was needed for your position.  I think this is one of those companies that wants you to submit a resume then they use your creds to get the contract.  After they get the contract they use their own people to fill the roster.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/29/2003 10:58:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I had the double top secret clearance with triple eagle access, I could tell you more but then I would have to kill you. Oh and my records about my clearance and operations I was on were burned in a fire.... and everything I did was so secret that it isn't on paper.....
[BS2]

Belive it of not I have been told this by some serious wannabes....LOL
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 4:23:44 AM EDT
[#8]
my clearance is so secret that it does not exist
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 4:46:19 AM EDT
[#9]
I was once a double-naught spy. Would that qualify me? [:D]

[devil]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:05:37 AM EDT
[#10]
I am an Air Force Civilian, had a TS when I left Army EOD and went to College for 3 years to earn a B.S. in Computer Information Systems.  I applied and got a job with the Air Force, I had to go through the clearance crap again because I had been away from DoD for [b]3 years[/b]!!!!  My Clearance for a Damn SECRET is still under investigation, it will be [b]2 damn years under investigation[/b] in March!!  

My security manager just shakes his head, he can pull up on the computer my old TS and that my current security clearance paper work is still pending!  I am beginning to wonder if the guys doing the clearance work looked at my old TS and decided to do a new SSI!
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:08:13 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Close Quarters Defense®
6184 Ocean Gateway
Trappe, MD 21673
[email protected]
Phone: 410-822-0451
View Quote

I can vouch for the fact that this place DOES exist. I pass it on Rt50 while traveling to Ocean City MD.

- LS
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 5:16:16 AM EDT
[#12]
They called me Jim.....and sometime Mr. Phelps.

Time to time I got this recording sent to me by some unknown individual....

"Good morning, Mr. Phelps. Your mission, should you choose to accept it......

As always, should you or any member of your IM force fail the secretary will disavow all knowledge of your actions."
View Quote

Would I qualify?

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:01:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep...I got dicked by one of those bastards.  Word to the observant among us:  Next time you want me for something, send a PMO with your invitation.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:17:02 AM EDT
[#14]
It's not actually an overseas deployment. They're looking for security guards for the Forest Park, IL, Wal*Mart.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 6:49:12 AM EDT
[#15]
I am an internet vendor for Blackhawk Industries, I got this in an e-mail from them yesterday.

Kind of bizzare, but thought I would pass it along.

dave
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 7:46:51 AM EDT
[#16]
Maybe it is just me, but this sounds like a fairly stupid way to find guys.  It ranks up there with going to the VFW and asking for ex-ninjas or stopping the guy with the "homeless vet" sign.

You have a clearence as long as you have the job or need to know.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:21:41 AM EDT
[#17]
I have a TOP SECRET/REDLINE cleatance, but its so secret I can't tell anybody I have it. In fact, my handlers told me to foget that I even have it.

Link Posted: 12/30/2003 8:40:57 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:29:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
My Clearance for a Damn SECRET is still under investigation, it will be [b]2 damn years under investigation[/b] in March!!
View Quote

...very common situation these days.
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:37:43 AM EDT
[#20]
I used to have virtually every clearance under the sun. Damn glad I'm out of those worlds now. Nice to talk to people again.

CW
Link Posted: 12/30/2003 9:53:22 AM EDT
[#21]
This guy must be a part of this organization.  Really super secret squirrel stuff: [url=http://www.delta.com]DELTA[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top