- View Full Site
- Forum Tools
- Firearm Resources
- Equipment Exchange
- Guns & Gear Deals
- Build Your Dream Rifle
- Shop AR15.COM
Posted: 3/26/2001 7:19:02 AM EST
I cant get it to come over here so go to the lounge section and its at the bottom.
I really like #7
Guilty of a few myself [:)]
Here you go :
[blue]"Ran across this and was amazed at how many of these apply... yikes...
'You Know You're a Gun Nut if...'
1. You have Brownells on speed dial
2. You've ever run out of film photographing your guns for insurance purposes, OR, you've photographed your entire gun collection, but "insurance
purposes" never entered your mind
3. If friends and family ask what you want for Christmas "other than gun stuff."
4. You read that "Brady II" would outlaw possession of more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition and think "I have more than that rolling around loose in the trunk of my car!"
5. You have three guns in the same model and caliber (Guilty! )
6. If all your computer passwords are firearms related
7. If your wife/girlfriend starts using Hoppes No. 9 instead of perfume to get your attention
8. You order a new model Beretta BEFORE your Beretta stocking dealer has even heard about it, and BEFORE there is even a set wholesale price on the gun
9. You consider concealed carry every time you shop for clothes
10. You spread out your ammo boxes a bit more evenly to distribute the weight on the floor
11. You use a spot on the windshield as a targeting sight on that fool driver in front of you
12. When you first heard of the "Winchester Cathedral", you thought, "the church of shooting"
13. When you do the wash, several spent casings fall out of your rolled-up sleeves
14. You drive over fifty miles to buy anything gun-related
15. You would like to see Bill Clinton or Sarah Brady spend even one hour after midnight at a Washington, DC bus-stop without their bodyguards
16. Your guns are worth twice as much as your car
17. Four local gun shops know you by name
18. You have ever had your local gun store call your house and ask, "We are doing a stock order, did you need anything??"
19. You buy a .25 Beretta to keep inside your Bible cover, "cause everybody needs a "hideout church gun"
20. You ever had to explain, "It's not the SAME gun, it's a different VARIANT"
GOA KABA COA JPFO SAF NRA
"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted
and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do
these things to other people and I require
the same from them."
1. I do most of my business on-line.
2. Digital camera
3. Hummm. My mother-in-law got me a range bag.
4. I seriously doubt that there are 1000 rds in my truck, usually. 400-500 at most.
5. Whoa! Is that a bad thing? More than once.
6. Ha! They aren't!
8. Uhh. I got the last one on-line. My dealer said "what the heck is that"?
10. No, but my brother-in-law asked me if I had braced up the floor.
13. They come from somewhere.
14. 50 miles isn't that far.
15. Oh Yeah
16. Not twice as much. New SUV.
17. I only have two local shops.
18. I've actually sold ammo to my dealer.
19. It was a .32 SIG
20. I never "explain" anything.
So what is a passing grade?
I feel relativly healthy, I scored 11 out of 20.
16) I have three guns that are each worth more than my car.
Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!
You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.