Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2010 2:39:13 AM EDT
I figured all you double standard perv's would appreciate this as you are the first ones I thought of..

Link: http://www.ranker.com/list/10-hottest-dirty-named-teachers-caught-sleeping-w-and-students/robert-wabash?page=1&format=blogstyle_view

Sample:

Cara Dickey

In June of 2008, 29-year-old Cara Dickey, who kind of has a confused-Anna-Kournikova thing going ( proof link
) and is arguably the craziest person on this list, was let go from her
teaching position after school officials somehow discovered "romantic"
texts between Dickey and a 14-year-old male student.

They
disappeared together later on in the day, after the texts, but were
found the next morning. Dickey was found sleeping in her car and the boy
was found in a local mall, probably celebrating, right? Wrong.

Police
found that she had supplied the boy with rum, Tylenol, and NyQuil as
part of a suicide pact. No foolin'. A freakin SUICIDE pact.

Dickey was charged with unlawful imprisonment, promoting a suicide attempt and endangering the welfare of a child.

In
August, two months later, Dickey was charged with rape, after the
police discovered that the she had sexual intercourse with boy at least
twice after the first incident.

She pleaded guilty to two counts
of second degree statutory rape, and was sentenced to 4 years in jail
and an official sex offender designation. *Scarlet Dot of Shame*

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:45:09 AM EDT
[#1]
In before "what if it was a male teacher and a female student?"
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:49:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Keep an eye on your kids people. Some of these teachers are teh crazy.

Which, incidentally, leaves the other eye to check out dat ass. Cara is almost worth a suicide pact.

Damn!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:56:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm appalled.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 2:57:14 AM EDT
[#4]
I'd hit it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:03:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Bunny Boilers, all of them

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:49:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Debra LaFave didn't make the list?

WTF??

For those of you who have been living under a rock for the past several years...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debra_Lafave
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:52:34 AM EDT
[#7]

It says Hottest Dirty Named Teachers so I'm guessing it'll be a short list. Where were these women when I went to school?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:54:33 AM EDT
[#8]
Where were these sickos when I was in high school?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:56:18 AM EDT
[#9]

I know she's bat shit crazy.... but she is FUCKING HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:58:19 AM EDT
[#10]
niiice...
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:58:48 AM EDT
[#11]

The article was about the ones with DIRTY SOUNDING NAMES.  

RIF.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 3:59:47 AM EDT
[#12]
I approve of this thread and it's content
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:00:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Taya Taylor aka Annette O'Leary sex escourt and assistant principal of an elementary school. If it was High School, there would be an urge to get in trouble just to get sent to her office.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:02:11 AM EDT
[#14]
If these kind of teachers were around when I was in HS I probably would have payed alot more attention
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:12:29 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If these kind of teachers were around when I was in HS I probably would have payed alot more attention

No joke, betweens the Nuns, Brothers and the normal assortment of shitty teachers, a crazed teen-loving MILF would have probably focused my attention a bit more.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:18:04 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

A buddy of mine was banging one of our English teachers his senior year (I was a Junior). He was 17 and she was 24.

Still married with 2 kids to this day...

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:22:06 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

I would have probably had vision problems, carpal tunnel and hairy palms.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:25:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I've always said that the solution to our education problem would to put all these sex-starved teachers in one school.

If you make it through your junior year with straight A's and perfect attendance, you get transferred to Cougar High for your senior year.

Watch test scores and attendance skyrocket.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:27:21 AM EDT
[#20]

She's hot, but those eyes have the crazy in them.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:27:49 AM EDT
[#21]

Debra LaFave didn't make the list?

Why would she have?

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:39:53 AM EDT
[#22]
what about the teacher who had the myspace and was busted having sex in a church parking lot.  she posted on her myspace or his myspace wall, "its fri 13th, r u going to get lucky? " or something like that. That chick lived a few subdivisions down from me and was on my facebook page as a friend I knew her from youth sports but cant remember her name
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:45:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

With the attractive kids.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 4:48:13 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:06:33 AM EDT
[#25]
Feels like I missed out on part of the "High school experience". 99% of the female teachers in my HS were the same teachers that friends parent's had (and they remember them as being old back then). We are talking 70+ years old.

The one or two younger ones were land whales.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:08:28 AM EDT
[#26]
tag
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:11:59 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

A buddy of mine was banging one of our English teachers his senior year (I was a Junior). He was 17 and she was 24.

Still married with 2 kids to this day...

To each other?
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:12:42 AM EDT
[#28]

We had one super hot english teacher in HS that every guy had the hots for and I felt like a stud when I asked her to dance at prom and she accepted.

This stuff just blows my mind...

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:17:31 AM EDT
[#29]
Niiiiiiiiice.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:19:39 AM EDT
[#30]
All I remember is one smokin' hot, straight out of college girl teaching one of my high school classes.  Petite little blond chick, a lot of fun, let me get away with some stupid shit.  I feel like my flirting was well-received.  

I ran into her at some faculty function later (one of my best friends worked there and brought me as his date for the lols (he actually hates me now because he became an Obamabot and thinks I'm the worst person in the world for not supporting Hope and Change (yes, it was actually his fault that he hates me, contrary to GD's assumption that shot his dog or something, I didn't flip out or anything because we go back so far))) - anyway, hot teacher was knocked up and her husband was already soused.  He's some freaky hippie artist fag who will probably never get a slice of bread to her plate.  She always was a sucker for creativity, but fffuuuu.  Anyway I'm pretty sure she whispered "Take me with you" on my way out, but I ain't got time for damaged goods.

She didn't have a double-entendre name, but I can't help but wonder what could've been if we'd made it to the parking lot together.  I feel slighted that kids today get to have all the cool shit like Mexico and suicide pacts.

Meh oh well.  [Auto-CSB.]
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:23:04 AM EDT
[#31]
a thread celebrating criminal activity.. I smell a COC and at least one warning
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:31:04 AM EDT
[#32]
TAG.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:31:36 AM EDT
[#33]
I'd FAP and SIHPAPP to teh hawt ones.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:36:41 AM EDT
[#34]
Wall to wall, I'd hit 'em all.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:36:51 AM EDT
[#35]
The girls gym teacher came on to me when I was in 10th grade (1979). She approached me in the hall between classes and made it clear that she would fuck me. Scared the shit out of me. She was an Amazon. She had 2 inches in height and about 30 pounds on me. Cute, but one huge bitch. I declined. Normal 15 year old boys want blow jobs from 15 year old girls.
Link Posted: 9/10/2010 5:47:59 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

The girls gym teacher came on to me when I was in 10th grade (1979). She approached me in the hall between classes and made it clear that she would fuck me. Scared the shit out of me. She was an Amazon. She had 2 inches in height and about 30 pounds on me. Cute, but one huge bitch. I declined. Normal 15 year old boys want blow jobs from 15 year old girls.

We had a TA from the local college that used to fill in for my English teacher from time to time, without a bra.

Oh, the dirty things my 15 year old mind thought...

That was it, though. None of my actual teachers were as hot as the ones getting it on with students today.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:06:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
The girls gym teacher came on to me when I was in 10th grade (1979). She approached me in the hall between classes and made it clear that she would fuck me. Scared the shit out of me. She was an Amazon. She had 2 inches in height and about 30 pounds on me. Cute, but one huge bitch. I declined. Normal 15 year old boys want blow jobs from 15 year old girls any female available.

Fixed.

Link Posted: 9/10/2010 7:28:11 AM EDT
[#38]
All my teachers look like this.... and had names like Mrs. McGillicuddy...And always smelled like coffee..

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top