Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2001 8:23:24 AM EDT
She shot my Bushmaster Shorty AK carbine for the first time.  I had to prod her to go with me but once she fired it she was hooked.  We might even go looking for her own AR.  Kinda turned me on to see my young sexy wife shooting an AR!  Any one else feel the same way about their wives or women in general shooting AR's?  Needless to say the gun range wasn't the only place where I was "shootin" that day!
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 8:38:04 AM EDT
[#1]
You think watching her shoot your AR was sexy, wait'll you see her fondle her own choice and shoot it.
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 9:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
My wife always draws a crowd at the range with our AR.  She's damn good with it too.  The last time though, some guy with his two kids shooting a .22 didn't seem to happy with my wife.  His kids were interested in the gun, and my wife was trying to talk with them about it when he came over, grabbed both his kids by the arm, gave my wife a dirty look and left.

However, I don't really find a woman shooting a gun sexy.  As I told my wife yesterday when she asked me if I did, all the women in my family shoot, so it's not a new or taboo thing for me.  As a matter of fact, my mom was supposed to come to the range with us but had to make up some work she missed.  Grandma has been itching to come to the range to try out my Glock, as she's been thinking of picking one up herself.  So women shooters and hunters are old hat with me.

God Bless Texas
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but now you're screwed. Never again can you come home from the local toy store with a new package without hearing "where's mine?".
Link Posted: 10/22/2001 5:22:04 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but now you're screwed. Never again can you come home from the local toy store with a new package without hearing "where's mine?".
View Quote

close but the correct phrase is "where's yours?"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top