Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2001 1:26:38 PM EST
Too bad she turned in her handguns... Stone Says Zoo Workers Were No Help [url]http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/20010621/aponline140017_000.htm[/url] = http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/aponline/20010621/aponline140017_000.htm dave@shadows
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:34:29 PM EST
"the 5-foot-long reptile" Anything 5 feet long and with "Dragon" as part of it's name, I would want to stay very far away from. But these Hollywood types defy understanding. Perhaps the genius wanted to pet it and scratch it under the chin.[>:/]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:45:58 PM EST
look at these 3 paragraphs for the key to the "I'm one of the liberal elitists" thinking.
The 43-year-old actress arranged the June 9 visit as a Father's Day present to her husband, who had always wanted to see a Komodo dragon up close.
View Quote
So she [b]arranged[/b] it and he wanted to see it [b]up close[/b] keep that in mind.
A zookeeper had asked Bronstein to remove his white tennis shoes to keep the 5-foot-long reptile from mistaking them for the white rats it eats. The animal attacked Bronstein's shoeless foot, crushing his big toe.
View Quote
I'd be getting the clue right about now that this is a dangerous animal if I was a dumbass and didn't know that just by seeing it.
"There's been a lot of PR like it's a funny thing, or like it was a little accident, when in fact it was an irresponsible offer and it was a very, very serious injury....
View Quote
an IRRESPONSIBLE OFFER, this is the bullshit dependant way of thinking that these idiot liberals get from dealing with too many little lib-attacks (kinda like a panic attack, it's the need to have someone do something for you instead of getting up off your dead-ass and doing it yourself, or make a choice for you that your feeble drug/alcohol ruined mind can't deal with) She arranged it, he was made to know this animal was dangerous. Rational people think that knowingly going into a dangerous situation is your own risk. They somehow can't see that and believe that people who smoke cigarettes and get sick, deserve $3,000,000,000.00 (4.3 million Bushmaster A2s, or 60,000 new Caddy Eldorados) humanity as a species is screwed, we will be going the way of the dinosaur shortly. this is all I can say.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:52:27 PM EST
UMMMM Good. Big toe taste like chicken.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:25:31 PM EST
See, Hollywood liberals are "special." They get "special" treatment and get to see the komodo dragon up close because they are "special" and the zookeeper thinks he's either going to score a large tip, a Sharon Stone blow job, or perhaps some of their "specialness" will rub off on him. The dragon, having better sense, doesn't see anything special about them at all and acts accordingly. Good for him! I'd buy that animal a good steak!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:36:09 PM EST
rotflmao! to bad it didn't bite something else. he, he!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:46:04 PM EST
That dumbass dude should stick to petting Sharon's beaver. Less teeth.....maybe [:D] I think I may compose a letter to the San Fran editorial page. Wonder if it will have any chance of being published. Nay, too lazy and can't type worth a shit.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:59:39 PM EST
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 7:02:00 PM EST
These people really do feel that their "special" and aren't subject to the same real world the rest of us live in. A few years ago, one of these wealthy, "special", "green", "aren't animals nice types", went to Africa. This doofus set up a video camera to film him petting the lions. Needless to say, the African officials had some dificulty explaining to his relatives and friends that, no the animals aren't big pets, and yes they really are carnivors, and yes his own camera did film the lions killing and eating him. You ask how in hell ANYONE could be this stupid? Listen to any of the Hollywood lefty types talk about things they know NOTHING about, but feel competent to talk as if they were experts.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:20:31 PM EST
You can't fix dumb.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:36:33 PM EST
I've seen programs on the komodo dragon several times, and they are supposed to have a mouth that contains over 50 different deadly bacteria. They bite their prey, and then back-off and wait a day or so for the animal to die of disease. Maybe some body parts of Sharon's hubby will rot and fall off.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:52:27 PM EST
Personally I don't like Sharon Stone laughing about it all the while distinctly blaming the zoo. Certainly stars, celebrities and anybody rich, famous or powerful gets special treatment. Sometimes they deserve it, sometimes they don't, sometimes it's almost required to keep the general public from causing a disturbance. The "Special Tour" at the Los Angeles Zoo they got? It wasn't all that special. Any member of the public can request this type of tour, if you are willing to pay for it. I heard this type of tour starts at $250. Evidently the Zoo has admitted to letting other people into the cage. I'm no supporter of Sharon Stone either, I think it's pretty stupid for a woman who has used a shotgun to avoid being raped to later "turn in all her firearms" for some sort of message or protest.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:57:23 PM EST
well thats one smart dragon, give that lizard a few steaks sharon stone is stupid liberal doper, what kinda drugs is she and her husband on to be dumb enough to get in a cage with a 5 foot lizard that is aggressive and has teeth? would they have gone swimming with gators if it was offered? cant they just satisfy there curiousity by watching the "crocodile hunter" tv show? or maybe they been watching toooo much and are getting stoned and thinking ... "hey mon i can do that its easy, puff puff give, lets go the zoo and tell all our friends how brave i am for getting in the cage with the dragon" [b]IDIOTS!!![/b]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 3:20:12 AM EST
I thought these animals had so much bacteria in their mouths that it kills in a short amount of time if bitten. Well, thats what that Croc guy "Steve" said on his show.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 3:24:47 AM EST
[img]http://www.environmentaldefense.org/Want2Help/ES/img/komodo2.gig[/img] "Toe yummy; send more morons!"
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 3:39:40 AM EST
I thought these limosine Liberals coulnd not POSSIBLY get any dumber. Wrong again.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:20:21 AM EST
I heard that Sharon has offered the zoo $10,000 for skin of the dragon, reportedly she wants to make a vibrator out of the skin. , who knows with these types?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 4:26:51 AM EST
[Last Edit: 6/22/2001 4:26:57 AM EST by WSmac]
It's interesting how zoos seem to attract these kind of people. Back in '94 or somewhere abouts, this gal from Australia climbed over the safety barriers to get a real close-up look at Binky the POLAR BEAR, at the Anchorage zoo. Now, she still had one set of bars between her and the bear, but she had to get so close that he (Binky) was able to grab her. The best picture was of Binky standing with the lady's running shoe hanging from his mouth. Pro-Binky t-shirts started popping up everywhere in the state. For those of you who are worried, the lady survived. I wonder if all these people share the same idiot gene? GO BINKY!
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 8:01:02 AM EST
Maybe Mr. Bronstien could return the favor next year and arrange for Sharon Stone to "visit" with a 'gator for Mutha's Day.
Top Top