Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/14/2010 7:33:39 PM EDT
By US standards, is he liberal, moderate or conservative? What are the equals to our parties over there? Would you consider England / Brittan a free country?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:35:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Why do Arfcom Brits say he was an asshole?
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:36:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I can't say I know a whole lot about him, but I'm sure anyone who could get elected in GB would be liberal by most people on this boards standards.  The UK is, IMHO, not even approaching a free country.  They have one of the most nanny-state type governments of first world countries.  The last I knew, and this may have changed, their cops didn't even carry guns....
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:40:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Liberal.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 7:55:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Thatcher for the Mother humpin' win!
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 8:12:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Liberal as hell just like any other UK pol this side of Margaret Thatcher (don't really know how she was on social issues so not sure on her).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top