Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/5/2004 8:37:56 PM EDT
The moderator posed the following question(paraphrased)..
"Black women between the ages of 25 and 40(something) are 13 times more likely to contract the AIDS virus than White women." "What should the government do?"

Both Chaney and Edwards replied more education and medical intervention - more or less..

I dunno. I 'spect that the overwhelming majority of sixth graders know how AIDS is spread.

What was the old saying? Take one asprin, but keep it tightly squeezed between the knees!
I would have been floored if one had said something about the culture or personal responsibility
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:53:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
"What should the government do?"

.............?nothing?.............

After all the AIDS epidemic is a vast conspiracy perpretrated by the right wing ultra conservative Christian Republican party elite to keep minority voters down.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 8:55:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Cheney had the balls to say he hadn't heard those stats before.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:00:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Black women have aids?
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:02:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I think anyone who isnt an idiot knows how aids is spread. If anyone chooses to have sex with someone and do not take the proper pre cautions boo fucking hoo.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:03:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Was a little irked that neither Cheney or Edwards said - PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY!!!!!!

All we keep hearing is dump more money at it - education etc.  These same liberal pukes scream teach us, teach us!!! - But wont take the first step at telling their own children the potential hazards of unprotected sex.

Another solution, give the junkie a needle so he doesnt transmit AIDS to his other junkie buddy.  

This town needs and enema!

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:09:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
"What should the government do?"

.............?nothing?.............

After all the AIDS epidemic is a vast conspiracy perpretrated by the right wing ultra conservative Christian Republican party elite to keep minority voters down.

I wonder why the leftists don't worry so much about abortion...their voting ranks would be much higher if they didn't force Roe v. Wade through...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:14:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I wondered who would be the first to bring that up in reply to my post.

You win!

Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
"Black women between the ages of 25 and 40(something) are 13 times more likely to contract the AIDS virus than White women." "What should the government do?"

Both Chaney and Edwards replied more education and medical intervention - more or less..

I dunno. I 'spect that the overwhelming majority of sixth graders know how AIDS is spread.

What was the old saying? Take one asprin, but keep it tightly squeezed between the knees!
I would have been floored if one had said something about the culture or personal responsibility

Eddie used the time to whine about universal healthcare...

As if one could get AIDS by not seeing the doctor often enough (he basically said this in the debate)...

You dumbass, everyone knows how you get AIDS... It's just a question of weather they have the self control to forgoe those activities or not... Keep it zipped, don't do drugs, and guess what?

YOU WON'T GET AIDS!

P.S. 'Unpotected' sex is so 90's... There is no completely reliable way to 'protect' against AIDS (or several other STDs)... The more partners you have, the higher your chance of getting something, weather you 'wrap it' or not...
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 9:17:43 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:30:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Nothing.

Black women have more AIDS becuase black men engage in more high risk behavior, like IV drug use and bisexual sex, then pass the virus on to black women. Its ironic that with homeosexuality being less accepted by blacks, they have a higher incidents of AIDS in their hetero population.  Black fags continue to sleep with straight women to hide their homosexuality. Thus spreading AIDS to the hetero population.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:39:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Minorities and homosexuals are more concentrated because, overwhelmingly, the lifestyle they lead is conducive to contracting STDs. The ONLY reason why I would like the government to combat AIDs, although I don't think it should be an inherent responsibility, is because I don't want some God damn black guy contaminating my food at McDonalds or cutting himself and bleeding all over me on the street.

If I had it my way, I would:

A) Build a wall, much like the Dingo Fence, and keep all the people with AIDs pinned up inside and make them wear some kind of ridiculous costume for their liability to society. Note: I know not EVERYONE with AIDs contracted it from negligence, although, most of them did.

or

B) Ship them all on the R.R. to Canada or Siberia. I favor Canada because I have never been very amiable to Canucks, but Siberia is appealing because they would die off quicker due to the lack of fatty flesh to keep the "Wasters" warm.

I think minorities, namely blacks (And no, they aren't African Americans.... Shit.. most of them couldn't find Africa on a map or that the first slave traders WERE BLACK!), contribute a lot to the corruption and degradation of America. 1/3 Black males is in some form of a correctional facility. AIDs is the number one killer of blacks under 40.

Oh, well, I guess it's going to get a whole lot worse before, it it does, get any better. Until then, I'll be waiting for Marcus Garvey, Jr. to take many of them back to Africa.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing.

Black women have more AIDS becuase black men engage in more high risk behavior, like IV drug use and bisexual sex, then pass the virus on to black women. Its ironic that with homeosexuality being less accepted by blacks, they have a higher incidents of AIDS in their hetero population.  Black fags continue to sleep with straight women to hide their homosexuality. Thus spreading AIDS to the hetero population.

Blaming homosexuals for AIDS went out of style 15 years ago.  Don't even pretend that heterosexuals don't engage in equally, or worse, promiscuous behavior.

- BG
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nothing.

Blaming homosexuals for AIDS went out of style 15 years ago.  Don't even pretend that heterosexuals don't engage in equally, or worse, promiscuous behavior.

- BG

AIDS is still extremely rare among white heterosexuals.

It remains primarily a disease that infects homosexuals and IV drug users.

as for promiscuity, some gay guys have more sex partners in a weekend than most straight guys have in a lifetime.  until heterosexuals start engaging in anonymous reststop sex acts, which is wildly common amoung gay males, they wont even begin to approach the promiscuity of homosexual males.
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 10:43:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I do argue that gays are more promiscuous, although, I don't deny that there are promiscuous hetersexuals. Living the controversial life of a homosexual also exposes you to a more candid and obscene lifestyle because you are already viewed as an "oddity". Although, the mass media would like everyone to think "being gay is cool"... i.e "Will and Grace"... "Queer as Folk"
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#15]
We need a government"Program" for them. You can solve every "Black" problem with a "Program."
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:04:34 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Minorities and homosexuals are more concentrated because, overwhelmingly, the lifestyle they lead is conducive to contracting STDs. The ONLY reason why I would like the government to combat AIDs, although I don't think it should be an inherent responsibility, is because I don't want some God damn black guy contaminating my food at McDonalds or cutting himself and bleeding all over me on the street.

If I had it my way, I would:

A) Build a wall, much like the Dingo Fence, and keep all the people with AIDs pinned up inside and make them wear some kind of ridiculous costume for their liability to society. Note: I know not EVERYONE with AIDs contracted it from negligence, although, most of them did.

or

B) Ship them all on the R.R. to Canada or Siberia. I favor Canada because I have never been very amiable to Canucks, but Siberia is appealing because they would die off quicker due to the lack of fatty flesh to keep the "Wasters" warm.

I think minorities, namely blacks (And no, they aren't African Americans.... Shit.. most of them couldn't find Africa on a map or that the first slave traders WERE BLACK!), contribute a lot to the corruption and degradation of America. 1/3 Black males is in some form of a correctional facility. AIDs is the number one killer of blacks under 40.

Oh, well, I guess it's going to get a whole lot worse before, it it does, get any better. Until then, I'll be waiting for Marcus Garvey, Jr. to take many of them back to Africa.

That all sounds very complicated and expensive.

Wouldn't it be easier to just put them in concentration camps, or just kill them?

Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:13:06 AM EDT
[#17]
What should the government do?

Publish their names and pictures in the newspaper and on TV.  

If they won't quit screwing maybe showing their picture around might keep someone from screwing them.

Yeah, yeah.  I hear all the gnashing of teeth and wringing of hands.  The violation of privacy, the embarassment, etc.  I'm very sorry that they caught it and I'm sure it's very frightening.  However, it is spread by sexual contact. Most prostitutes, black and white,  that have it do NOT quit the business.  That's all they know.  I had a case some time ago where we recovered a diary form the prostitute's purse.  She was diagnosed with AIDS.  The doctor said she'd had it for a while.  We confirmed this when we arrested her boyfriend and pimp who was severely affected with it.  Her diary listed no less than a dozen clients every day for the previous two years.  
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:18:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Fuck, aids isn't really even that common. Its a social disease fuck it. Help the kid who has it but most cases are cause by being a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:22:51 AM EDT
[#19]
remember, these are the same whores that have 5 kids from 5 different men, none of whom ever married the woman and never come around to visit the kids. don't even think that they pay any child support either
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:25:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Ridiculous question with a ridiculous answer.

Cheney should have said "personal responsibility" and asked for a new question.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 7:44:58 AM EDT
[#21]
If you get AIDS, do us all a favor, kill yourself by suffocation/aphyxiation with AIDS written on your forehead. That way the EMS workers know and are more careful and you can be incinerated. Find a drug to chemically sterilize people and make it madatory for AIDS patients so there is a whole lot less aids babies. Prisoners with aids are executed and incinerated. Any prostitute arrested should be tested and executed if they have AIDS. But that's just me, someone whose seen straight people die of AIDS and suffer along the way. And I've seen them risk spreading it with out thinking about it. They didnt' mean it at all they just forgot.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:44:09 AM EDT
[#22]
The govt. should actually encourage more of that behavior. The dregs that would participate in that stuff are useless to society anyway and would hopefully just eliminate themselves from the gene pool sooner. Additionally, alcoholics and drug users should be encouraged to excess as well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:52:03 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Tell them to get a job
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top