Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/14/2005 2:22:12 AM EDT
What was the name of that old hound dog that used to accompany the Tom and Jerry cartoons ? Remember he was defending his homestead with a shotgun and had the baby that always wanted milk. Is this jibberish or does anybody else know what I am talking about ?
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:26:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Could not find one that had a gun,. but Spike was always whipping some arse. And Tyke was his boy.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:26:28 AM EDT
[#2]
All I remember is the bulldog Spike. <shrug>
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:28:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:28:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Didn't the hound dog with the shotgun always sing "Oh my darlin' Clemontin" or something like that. I checked out tonandjerryonline earlier but no luck.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:29:25 AM EDT
[#5]
That wasnt on Tom and Jerry, but I know who your talking about.... Lemme go and looky..

Quoted:
Didn't the hound dog with the shotgun always sing "Oh my darlin' Clemontin" or something like that. I checked out tonandjerryonline earlier but no luck.

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:30:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Droopy the Dog?

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:31:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Rin Tin Tin???
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:34:56 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Droopy the Dog?

www.tapijtplaatsing.be/borduren/borduren9/droopy%20i%20am%20so%20happy.jpg

That was him, you are correct sir
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:36:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Dont know much about the shotgun, but Huckleberry Hound did the the whole "Ol' Clementine" thing.
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:38:45 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Dont know much about the shotgun, but Huckleberry Hound did the the whole "Ol' Clementine" thing.

Yep, got my hound dogs confused on that one
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:39:35 AM EDT
[#11]
All those mornings of cartoons paid off. WOOOHOOO!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:42:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:45:07 AM EDT
[#13]
You sure you know who your talking about? Droopy didnt sing "Ol' Clementine"

Quoted:
Here he is www.toonopedia.com/droopy.htm

Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:50:07 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah Huckleberry did sing that song, my mixup, the cartoon I was remembering was this one. Homesteader Droopy were he is carrying around a huge shotgun on his stubby little legs while trying to fend off the cattle baron Wolf. Then while Droopy and the Misses are tied up baby Droopy beats the hell out of the Wolf while sucking on a baby bottle the whole time. The baby Droopy even goes straight to the cow on a milking machine at one point if I remember correctly, he is always hungry but can beat the snot out of the Wolf at the same time.  

ETA: www.bcdb.com/cartoon/3120-Homesteader_Droopy.html
Link Posted: 8/14/2005 2:52:20 AM EDT
[#15]
LOL!!! I remeber that one now.. HAHHA!!!

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah Huckleberry did sing that song, my mixup, the cartoon I was remembering was this one. Homesteader Droopy were he is carrying around a huge shotgun on his stubby little legs while trying to fend off the cattle baron Wolf. Then while Droopy and the Misses are tied up baby Droopy beats the hell out of the Wolf while sucking on a baby bottle the whole time. The baby Droopy even goes straight to the cow on a milking machine at one point if I remember correctly, he is always hungry but can beat the snot out of the Wolf at the same time.  

ETA: www.bcdb.com/cartoon/3120-Homesteader_Droopy.html

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top