Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/9/2001 12:17:42 PM EDT
Anyone know where I can find this?? I've looked everywhere on the web and can't find it!

Thanks for the help..

Ian
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 12:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like to see this too.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 1:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Anyone????
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 3:26:27 PM EDT
[#3]
btt  Someone's gotta know where a few clips are.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.mediaresearch.org/news/biasvideo_classics.html[/url]

Bow! Bow I say! Bow down before my web searching prowess!!

Seriously, if you ever want to get a video clip of media bias at work, check mrc.org
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:17:52 PM EDT
[#5]
The video quality isn't that great. It sort of looks like selleck is being interviewd by a giant, white blob.

Oh wait, that's rosie.
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 4:18:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you schnacke.

I hadnt seen that before just heard about it.
God it made my blood boil when the audience applauds her BS [:(!]
Link Posted: 8/9/2001 5:47:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Who saw Rosie whining about life in general on the morning ABC show this morning?  The bottom line on this is WHO CARES about her and her stupid problems?

The Baldwin guy wasn't as bad as I thought.  He is just a leftist horse's ass trying to be funny.  I thought when I read about this incident earlier that he was being serious.

However, I can only imagine what would happen if some conservative gave a similar rant about stoning to death, say, Chuckles Schumer.

Not that anyone on this board would *do* that of course . . .
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:12:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for posting that link, I had always heard the story about how she was rude to Tom but until I saw it for myself I didn't know how bad it was. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:52:42 AM EDT
[#9]
I don't think Selleck did a great job of defending his beliefs.  Every time Rosie spouted her leftist bullshit Tom would just kind of sit there and take it.  Especially when she said the Second Amendment only applied to muskets in the 1800's.  He should have torched her.  That's what makes me mad about the whole thing no one got to hear really good pro-rights rebbutals from Tom.
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 11:58:16 AM EDT
[#10]
...he WAS being interviewed by a big white fat blob...
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:24:37 PM EDT
[#11]
tec 9 assault rifle? Where can I buy one of these...300 rpm semi auto?
Link Posted: 8/10/2001 12:34:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Mr. Selleck behaved like a gentleman.  Besides, Rosie is out of his weight class.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top