User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2005 10:10:22 AM EDT

2:00 to 5:00 eastern today...

www.guntalk.com

'Net streaming here:

www.kbnp.com

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Good calls.  I really like Tom.  Great show as always.  I will keep listening.  Thanks for reminding me!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:19:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

www.guntalk.com

'Net streaming here:

www.kbnp.com

Listening now...he is speaking with an officer who just came back from New Orleans.

Basically, the officer is saying that if you are in your home or on your property, they wouldn't take your guns.  If you were walking down the street with your guns, they would arrest you and take them.

Tom is questioning him on the validity of the second part of his statement.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#3]
I was the first caller How did I do?
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:28:33 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I was the first caller How did I do?

I tuned in too late.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:29:05 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.guntalk.com

'Net streaming here:

www.kbnp.com

Listening now...he is speaking with an officer who just came back from New Orleans.

Basically, the officer is saying that if you are in your home or on your property, they wouldn't take your guns.  If you were walking down the street with your guns, they would arrest you and take them.

NAIL SEAN PENN TO THE WALL THEN!

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.guntalk.com

'Net streaming here:

www.kbnp.com

The officer tried to explain it a bit more without going into something that would get him in trouble.

He stated that "if you were a business owner with "you loot, I shoot" on your business, they wouldn't bother you.  If you looked like a gang-type, they would take your gun."

or something to that effect.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:35:08 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.guntalk.com

'Net streaming here:

www.kbnp.com

The officer tried to explain it a bit more without going into something that would get him in trouble.

He stated that "if you were a business owner with "you loot, I shoot" on your business, they wouldn't bother you.  If you looked like a gang-type, they would take your gun."

I.E., if you're black.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:39:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

www.guntalk.com

'Net streaming here:

www.kbnp.com

I.E., if you're black.

Well, I don't think that was exactly what he was trying to get across.  If you look like a respectable homeowner/business owner - you were fine.

If you looked like you were a project-dweller out for an afternoon of undocumented shopping, you were arrested.

Two-thirds of New Orleans is black...to include homeowners and business owners.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:19:52 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
<snippage>

I.E., if you're black.

Funny, I was just thinking that....

I did rather "amend" it to "young, male and..." still. sucks. You KNOW that's probably what's going down though.

Just sounds like VERY bad precident is all.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:27:00 AM EDT
[#10]
Looked like Sean Pinhead is carring a wrapped up pistol in his left hand.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:34:36 AM EDT
[#11]
so he didn't see the video of the old woman inside her house that got tackled and robbed of her revolver by the CHP? how about the other videos of similar violations of the constitution? why are there no more cameras and reporters allowed to follow around the national guard and police on there raids? they can put frosting on shit but it still isn't a birthday cake. everyone of them police,national guard,feds are trash.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:38:04 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Looked like Sean Pinhead is carring a wrapped up pistol in his left hand. hr

Looks more like the kevlar they showed him wearing in one of the other photos while bailing out the boat.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

That is his vest.

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:39:21 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Actually that is his bullet proof vest... lot of good it does him in his hand...
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:41:55 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It's soft body armor.  Or as it was described in earlier threads as a "white flack jacket".
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 11:43:14 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually that is his bullet proof vest... lot of good it does him in his hand...

What did you expect from a F.A.G. he is bulletproof
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Tom is great!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:25:38 PM EDT
[#18]
what about the white elderly lady they tackled down over a pistol in her own home!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:39:22 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<snippage>

I.E., if you're black.

Funny, I was just thinking that....

I did rather "amend" it to "young, male and..." still. sucks. You KNOW that's probably what's going down though.

Just sounds like VERY bad precident is all.

Cant trust those young people or negros with guns you know, unless they are using them on the behalf of the federal government.

It is a VERY bad precident.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It's soft body armor.  Or as it was described in earlier threads as a "white flack jacket".

Sean's plan is to use the ballistic vest to "catch the rounds" while his team assembles a breakdown NEF single-shot 300 WinMag with an 18" bbl...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top