Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2004 12:27:02 PM EDT
I was listening to the news on the radio just before Hannity came on and ABC news said that Delay has said he will not allow a vote on the AWB to be brought to the floor.  Anyone seen his anywhere else?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I was listening to the news on the radio just before Hannity came on and ABC news said that Delay has said he will not allow a vote on the AWB to be brought to the floor.  Anyone seen his anywhere else?

Someone buy that man a steak !!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:35:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

He's only been saying this for over a year.

For all the non-believers in the sunsetting of the AWB on the 13th, my offer in this thread is still open. Free Gun!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:36:37 PM EDT
[#3]
He has been saying that since May of last year.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:38:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes....many folks have forgotten about the "HAMMER".  Tin foil hat topics are so much more entertaining though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 12:39:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I think he's said that on a couple occasions in the past.

'Da man knows where the public opinion on this issue is!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:00:38 PM EDT
[#6]
www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/09/08/national1705EDT0710.DTL

"If the president asked me, it'd still be no ... because we don't have the votes to pass an assault weapons ban and it will expire Monday and that's that," House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas, told reporters later.

I love this guy!  I guess that's why they call him The Hammer.

--Mike

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Buy him a beer and an ar15.com membership, too!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:04:34 PM EDT
[#8]
So, does this mean I can... (j/k!)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:07:10 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:07:12 PM EDT
[#10]
I would love to tell you guys what I would like to do to Comrad Daley.  but the CoC clearly prohibits discussion of illegal activities.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:08:16 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I would love to tell you guys what I would like to do to Comrad Daley.  but the CoC clearly prohibits discussion of illegal activities.

?????? whats wrong with Delay
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:10:05 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

YeeeHaaa! Let's have a whoreDown with lot's more cowbell
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:11:59 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Tom Delay.  A fine Texas gentleman.  

We're proud of you, Tom.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top