Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/8/2004 11:27:02 AM EST
I was listening to the news on the radio just before Hannity came on and ABC news said that Delay has said he will not allow a vote on the AWB to be brought to the floor. Anyone seen his anywhere else?

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:30:25 AM EST

Originally Posted By Dukota:
I was listening to the news on the radio just before Hannity came on and ABC news said that Delay has said he will not allow a vote on the AWB to be brought to the floor. Anyone seen his anywhere else?

Someone buy that man a steak !!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:35:44 AM EST

He's only been saying this for over a year.

For all the non-believers in the sunsetting of the AWB on the 13th, my offer in this thread is still open. Free Gun!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:36:37 AM EST
He has been saying that since May of last year.

CRC
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:38:18 AM EST
Yes....many folks have forgotten about the "HAMMER". Tin foil hat topics are so much more entertaining though.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 11:39:33 AM EST
I think he's said that on a couple occasions in the past.

'Da man knows where the public opinion on this issue is!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:00:38 PM EST
www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/news/archive/2004/09/08/national1705EDT0710.DTL

"If the president asked me, it'd still be no ... because we don't have the votes to pass an assault weapons ban and it will expire Monday and that's that," House Majority Leader Tom DeLay, R-Texas, told reporters later.

I love this guy! I guess that's why they call him The Hammer.

--Mike

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:01:54 PM EST

Originally Posted By VTHOKIESHOOTER:

Buy him a beer and an ar15.com membership, too!
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:04:34 PM EST
So, does this mean I can... (j/k!)
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:07:10 PM EST

Originally Posted By VTHOKIESHOOTER:

+1
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:07:12 PM EST
I would love to tell you guys what I would like to do to Comrad Daley. but the CoC clearly prohibits discussion of illegal activities.
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:08:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By codycoyote:
I would love to tell you guys what I would like to do to Comrad Daley. but the CoC clearly prohibits discussion of illegal activities.

?????? whats wrong with Delay
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:10:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dolomite:

YeeeHaaa! Let's have a whoreDown with lot's more cowbell
Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:11:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dolomite:

Link Posted: 9/8/2004 1:14:26 PM EST
Tom Delay. A fine Texas gentleman.

We're proud of you, Tom.
Top Top