Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2006 10:27:27 AM EDT
She gave me the "WHAT?"  I chuckled and said, "No, just kidding.  I just bought a shotgun."  
Sometimes you have to out-smart them.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:28:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Is she going to use it on you now?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Ok so you said you cheated on her but then said you bought a gun? She could get sick of it and shoot you with your new purchase!

edit: too late
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:29:10 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

No, she's afraid of guns.  But now that you mention it I better check my food for funny odors.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:31:23 AM EDT
[#4]
"Oh dear, I'm so relieved that he didn't get a hooker. All he got was a shotgun. I love shotguns."

Reality - "That bastard is playing games with me again. And he has too many guns."
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:31:30 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, she's afraid of guns.  But now that you mention it I better check my food for funny odors.

It's the drink she will poison
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 10:33:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Your username is great!!!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:43:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Just kidding y'all.  Mrs. Gaspasser knows I'm not out cruising.   Besides, here's a sample of what's available on the MN metro whore market, courtesy of the St. Paul PD's "pimps and ho's" website:

www.stpaul.gov/depts/police/prostitution_photos_current.html
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:45:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Your username is great!!!

Love the Avatar too!
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:49:12 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Just kidding y'all.  Mrs. Gaspasser knows I'm not out cruising.   Besides, here's a sample of what's available on the MN metro whore market, courtesy of the St. Paul PD's "pimps and ho's" website:

Arrested: Frogtown

How fitting.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#10]
If you click on the St. Paul prostitution link, check out the moustache on Ella White.  That's a tickler if you ask me.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:52:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Arrested: Frogtown

How fitting.

Frogtown = Bad part of town.  
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 1:53:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

seven people in 18 months?? and they are proud enough of that to have a website?
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:14:00 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
If you click on the St. Paul prostitution link, check out the moustache on Ella White.  That's a tickler if you ask me.

OMG!!

THAT'S A MAN!!

wganz

Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:27:40 PM EDT
[#14]
I think that preacher in TN tried the same trick but it didn't work out so well for him.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

I'd hit it  
With a rock maybe, as I ran away, screaming like a little girl !
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:33:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Your avatar is hilarious.
Link Posted: 3/31/2006 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Somebody PAYS to have sex with them?  I will whack it in the middle of the street before I stick it in any of them...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top