Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/30/2015 5:26:55 PM EDT
Does anything say class and upscale like nasty toenail clippings on the floor?

Even at work some nasty fucker leaves those things all over the carpet after I leave work.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:30:13 PM EDT
[#1]
toenails or fingernails.  fucking nasty...

there are a couple of people at work that think nothing of clipping their nails at their desk..I usually find clippings somewhere in the office once a week or so.

Gym at work is the same way...toenail clippings on the floor.

Some shit is just simply meant to be done at home.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:31:06 PM EDT
[#2]
What a waste.

Sprinkle them around on a toilet seat for those who don't look before they sit, or scatter them between the sheets in your teenager's bed.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:32:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Those are a good snack.....  
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:32:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:33:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What job do you have that it's common to have bare feet to make it possible to trim toenails over the carpet?
View Quote

IT, some nasty ass people work in IT, mostly Indian.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:36:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Learn voodoo.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:41:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 5:52:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Even at work some nasty fucker leaves those things all over the carpet after I leave work.
View Quote

If they want to leave them all over the floor they should do that on their own carpet at home, not at work.

I might take my shoes off at work in the bathroom or the office, but ONLY to fix my socks or my arch supports.  NOT to have a clip fest on my toe claws.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:04:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

I recently moved desk at work and found a few surprises. Girl who sat there before was young and cleaned everything up before leaving, except the pound of toenail clippings she left under the desk. I would have normally been disgusted by it but when I showed my coworkers we got a kick out of it for some reason. I found a vacuum and got rid of them. There is nothing that surprises me anymore, especially at work.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:09:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I recently moved desk at work and found a few surprises. Girl who sat there before was young and cleaned everything up before leaving, except the pound of toenail clippings she left under the desk. I would have normally been disgusted by it but when I showed my coworkers we got a kick out of it for some reason. I found a vacuum and got rid of them. There is nothing that surprises me anymore, especially at work.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

was she hot at least?
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:14:13 PM EDT
[#11]
I go outside in the breezeway to clip mine here at home.  If its an emergency, I clip my nails in the warehouse at work.

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:14:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

was she hot at least?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

was she hot at least?

Extremely. All the guys are still pissed they have to look at me instead of her.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:15:08 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Who the hell clips their toe nails at work?

Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:21:17 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What job do you have that it's common to have bare feet to make it possible to trim toenails over the carpet?

Concur. I was on a project where they would leave half-eaten food on the table overnight. Their trash was left all over and they seemed perfectly fine with never cleaning up.
Link Posted: 8/30/2015 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#15]
there are some on my end table right now.  you don't have to lick em
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top