Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/20/2004 10:07:27 PM EDT
Today I called the police on a former tenant that had this odd habit of continually showing up unannounced at my place of residence. There are about 15 acres of thick forest behind my house all owned by our landlord.  He had vacated the premesis over three weeks ago but had made a point, as I said, to come back time and again.  The first time I blew it off thinking he simply forgot some things.  The second time pissed me off, the third time I went out into the woods myself to confront him.   My sister called the Thurston County Sheriff while I was back looking for him, but the search yielded no tenant. However his vehicle was still there when I returned.

The pictures you see will tell the rest of the story...
[the faces and ID tags have been altered to protect all parties involved]

The Sheriff spotted him, he spotted the Sheriff and took off.  An hour later he called to turn himself in.

Final tally, 30 marijuana plants.
They got him for: Distribution, 2 counts of trespass, 1 count of growing within 1000ft of a school bus stop, and Possibly 1 count of evading arrest.

-Rob
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice pics!

Although I think they should just make it legal, get the pot heads out of jail, and put dangerous folks behind bars.... it's still an awesome story

- BG
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:15:42 PM EDT
[#2]
No, it's ok.  He was a tree-hugging hippie greener that didn't like guns anyway.

-Rob
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:17:48 PM EDT
[#3]

1 count of growing within 1000ft of a school bus stop

Ummm WTF?!?!?!   This is a case of "It is illigal to do this..... but it is REALLLLLYYY Illigal if you do it over here"
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:21:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya should have ripped off his stash..

Well thats 1 more away for a little while.  Did he leave or get thrown out?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:23:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Where are you at in Thurston County? I'm in Yelm myself. TCSO is very professional.
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:24:00 PM EDT
[#6]
He left.

No issues there.  They moved out.  I just cannot believe the audacity of this guy to think he could come back here.

Up near the Black Hills off of Delphi.
-Rob
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:25:55 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Ummm WTF?!?!?!   This is a case of "It is illigal to do this..... but it is REALLLLLYYY Illigal if you do it over here"

Typical liberal thought. Laws on top of more laws. It's already illegal to do things like murder and what not...

Btw, those are some freakish looking sheriff's deputies there! Is there a lot of inbreeding going on in that county?
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 10:30:25 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Typical liberal thought. Laws on top of more laws. It's already illegal to do things like murder and what not...

Btw, those are some freakish looking sheriff's deputies there! Is there a lot of inbreeding going on in that county?

BUT IT IS FOR THE CHILDREN!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:47:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Good job. Fricking dopers.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:50:05 AM EDT
[#10]
Is your dog ok?
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:50:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Nice pics!

Although I think they should just make it legal, get the pot heads out of jail, and put dangerous folks behind bars.... it's still an awesome story

- BG

+1
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:54:44 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm glad you did the right thing and dropped a dime on this dipshit.  But WTF?????  How did they pass that bullsit law????
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:54:45 AM EDT
[#13]
So he was back checking on his plants, eh?

Maybe you could have him throw some water on that dead thing next to your TV?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:56:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 5:59:43 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice pics!

- BG

+1

+2
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:01:46 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
So he was back checking on his plants, eh?

Maybe you could have him throw some water on that dead thing next to your TV?

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:17:23 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

- BG

I agree, but either way that guy shouldn't be growing anything on SKSguy's landlord's property, legal or not.
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:35:05 AM EDT
[#18]

MMMMM Big bag o' weed!
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nice pics!

- BG

+1

+2
+3

Link Posted: 9/21/2004 7:33:58 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Nice pics!

- BG

Yeah, an often repeated and wrong theory.

If you go to the jail in my community, there are 1,000 inmates appx. For a while the County Exec, was saying there could be large saving if all the non-violent, inmates incarcerated for drug possesion were released.

I'll point out that "legalization" advocated consider possesion irrespective of amount. So an ounce, pound, metric ton, or cubic yard is "possesion" only to them. Most other people will say that amount possesed makes the distinction between "possesion" and "possesion with intent to distribute".

Also when someone would ask the jail "how many people are in jail with drug charges, or convictions"? The jail would print of a list of EVERY inmate with a drug charge. That list didn't exclude any other charges. In fact the list would have to be manually checked against jail records to find other charges for each individual.

In my area the are appx 20 LEA's. Only 1, WSP, can't write NON-CRIMINAL citations for possesion of small amounts of MJ. All the others can write civil citations for MJ possesion. The cut off line is one ounce. If you get a civil citation, and you are founf guilty the max punsihment is $$$$$$$ if you don't pay the $$$$$$$, your driver's license is suspended until you pay. Jail time isn't a possibility.

Criminal possesion of MJ is a misdemeanor, up to 9 months in jail (real sentences are a fraction of that, if jail time is even given).

If you have a prior drug conviction, possesion of MJ is a felony.

So now you know how things work around here.

After all that wanna guess how many people, out of 1,000, were in jail for just possesion of MJ?

After manually searching the records, looking for inmates that were only in jail on possesion of MJ  they discovered there was exactly ...................................................................1 person.

I hope I see a property tax reduction not that that burden has been reduced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top