Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
1/22/2020 12:12:56 PM
Posted: 1/19/2015 8:17:15 PM EST
My little girl started showing curiosity towards gun last night so I immediately brought up Eddie eagle video on YouTube. She focused on it intently and the wrote down the four steps and repeated them to me. We then practiced a few scenarios with real firearms that were unloaded.

Then tragically today in Kansas City area a 5 year old accidentally shot and killed his younger sibling.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:30:51 PM EST
Originally Posted By 4bangin:
My little girl started showing curiosity towards gun last night so I immediately brought up Eddie eagle video on YouTube. She focused on it intently and the wrote down the four steps and repeated them to me. We then practiced a few scenarios with real firearms that were unloaded.

Then tragically today in Kansas City area a 5 year old accidentally shot and killed his younger sibling.
View Quote

Good on you. Sad for the little Girls
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:58:03 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By B62stew:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By B62stew:
Originally Posted By 4bangin:

Had the 5 yr old had some training, he might not have done it. 5 is not to young to train, keep it up.
Top Top