Page / 2
Posted: 11/1/2015 8:53:11 PM EDT
No Superbowl Bitches! Again!
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:54:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Cowboys suck.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 8:56:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Can their cheerleaders come to my Super Bowl party please?
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:01:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can their cheerleaders come to my Super Bowl party please?
View Quote

I'm sure they are available. Not like the Boys will see any playoffs except on TV.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:24:48 PM EDT
[#5]
The Cowboys could end up 4 wins & 12 loses. Might still win the NFC East.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:31:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

QFT

Giants fan here.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:31:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Tebow is available.  At least he's a winner.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:43:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Go Hawks

We needed this one.  Now they have a bye and the rest of November at home...
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:45:14 PM EDT
[#9]
They aren't good this year.
Link Posted: 11/1/2015 9:54:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

And regardless of what anyone says about him and the reasons why he shouldn't be in the NFL, please don't try to convince me he's not at least as good as Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassell. Damn.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:17:49 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

And regardless of what anyone says about him and the reasons why he shouldn't be in the NFL, please don't try to convince me he's not at least as good as Brandon Weeden and Matt Cassell. Damn.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He only took the Broncos to the playoffs but beat the steelers.   But why give him a shot.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:26:48 PM EDT
[#12]
The 'Boys might not make the playoffs, or get to the Big Dance, but their owner will get his oversized, ego-driven mug on TV numerous times between now and the title game. With JJ as the owner, GM, Co-head coach, Off and Def Coordinator extraordinaire, and travel secretary par-excellance they are destined to sniff but never sip from Vince's Cup!
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:37:23 PM EDT
[#13]
yeah...that tends to happen when a team loses its franchise QB.

amusingly, this is probably the most talented squad that romo has played with since his first full year as a starter...and they're 0-5 without him.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#14]
I wonder what shitty team OP pulls for. If it's the Texans I'm going to LMFAO.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Lots of 'good' teams are sucking ass this year and one can't really expect a repeat without Dez and Tony, so I'm good with it.

Ohio State won it all last year with their 3rd string QB and Notre Dame is playing well without their starting QB, RB, DB and four other starters, but it's rare for backup QBs to lead a team in the pros for most of a season.  Cassel did it and Brady did it, but ehhh.

I would have hoped for 1-2 victories in this 5 game losing streak, but both Whedon and Cassel seem to have forgotten how to pass a football.

We couldn't shut down Atlanta's offense in the 2nd half, we lost to the Saints in N.O., in overtime, New England smashed us good, the Giants was a close game, but 4 2nd half T.O.s were a killer and we held the two time defending NFC champs to 13 stinking points.

Hopefully we can beat Philly Sunday!

Then, there's always the draft.

Go COWBOYS!

Chris
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:47:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They aren't good this year.
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:47:17 PM EDT
[#17]
If you're going to spew shit about a team, you should probably pick one that DIDN'T lose their starting QB in Week 2.

I'm not a big fan of the boys but dude... seriously.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 8:58:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Actually enjoy it since I hear less of the "OH HOW GREAT THE COWBOYS ARE!! " bullshit at the office on Mondays.

FBHO
FU AROCK
FDC(Fuck Dallas Cowboys)

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:00:52 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The 'Boys might not make the playoffs, or get to the Big Dance, but their owner will get his oversized, ego-driven mug on TV numerous times between now and the title game. With JJ as the owner, GM, Co-head coach, Off and Def Coordinator extraordinaire, and travel secretary par-excellance they are destined to sniff but never sip from Vince's Cup!
View Quote

Lol, any time he wants to, he can just go to his trophy case and fondle the 3 he already has.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:01:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Need a high pick now that we are no longer in salary cap hell.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:02:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Christ, guys, half their team is on the disabled list. Whadda ya expect?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:09:47 PM EDT
[#22]
Lol, haters...

They suck, and yet they're still more interesting than your team.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:11:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Too bad Dez Bryant's mouth isn't on the DL.  He looked like a total ass, first talking shit about an injured player that was knocked out cold and carted off the field.  Then he goes full retard when he gets called out for it saying he never did such a thing when a video of him doing it was blowing up Vine.

That guy is a dumbass.  Too bad he fits right in with some of his teammates like Hardy and others.  It's sad.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:13:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Too bad Dez Bryant's mouth isn't on the DL.  He looked like a total ass, first talking shit about an injured player that was knocked out cold and carted off the field.  Then he goes full retard when he gets called out for it saying he never did such a thing when a video of him doing it was blowing up Vine.

That guy is a dumbass.  Too bad he fits right in with some of his teammates like Hardy and others.  It's sad.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lockette sure did get knocked the fuck out, didn't he?  He didn't move for minutes and while he'll undergo surgery on his neck, he's not paralyzed.

It thought the 'blind side block' penalty was a crap call.

Chris

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:22:49 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except he wasn't talking about or to the player, per multiple sources on the 'Hawks including Irvin.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20151102-seahawks-bruce-irvin-backs-bryant-says-dez-wasn-t-taunting-lockette.ece
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:35:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:38:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I wonder what shitty team OP pulls for. If it's the Texans I'm going to LMFAO.
View Quote

The Real America's Team.
The Patriots! It's in the name and it's in the colors!
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:55:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Except he wasn't talking about or to the player, per multiple sources on the 'Hawks including Irvin.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dallas-cowboys/headlines/20151102-seahawks-bruce-irvin-backs-bryant-says-dez-wasn-t-taunting-lockette.ece
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course Bryant wasn't talking to Lockette.  He was stretched out on the ground.  It is clear in the video that Bryant is shouting at a Seahawks player (Irvin).  What he says is undeniable (even though he says that he never said the words, you can read his lips saying them).   Clear as day.  Who could he be talking about?  

Bryant's words + Lockette on ground = Guilty.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 9:57:55 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Of course Bryant wasn't talking to Lockette.  He was stretched out on the ground.  It is clear in the video that Bryant is shouting at a Seahawks player.  What he says is undeniable.   Clear as day.  Who could he be talking about?  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Of course Bryant wasn't talking to Lockette.  He was stretched out on the ground.  It is clear in the video that Bryant is shouting at a Seahawks player.  What he says is undeniable.   Clear as day.  Who could he be talking about?  

RIF

A Seahawks player who was on the field and directly in front of Bryant says he wasn't talking about Lockett and you are saying Irvin is lying?

That is fucking moronic.

https://mobile.twitter.com/BIrvin_WVU11/status/661048534884577280

Dez was talking to the officials the whole time never said anything about lock

What would motivate a Seahawks player to lie in favor of an opponent instead of supporting his teammate?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:06:57 PM EDT
[#30]

Where to you see an official?

Oh yeah.  Behind five other people.

Look at the video.  He looks right at Irvin when talking shit.

But wait.  Bryant says that he never said "that's what the fuck he gets" and that he was on his knees praying.  

How can you say that Bryant is telling the truth.  He is not because his actions say everything themselves.

You are going to see what you want to see.  I can't do anything for you man.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:08:59 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

He only took the Broncos to the playoffs but beat the steelers.   But why give him a shot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Always thought that guy got a bum deal
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:12:55 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

But wait.  Bryant says that he never said those words and that he was on his knees praying.  

How can you say that Bryant is telling the truth.  He is not because his actions say everything themselves.

View Quote

I don't have to listen to Dez, I can listen to a player from the other team who says Dez never talked to or about Lockette.

Dez said he didn't say that ABOUT OR TO Lockette (Bruce Irvin, Lockette's teammat, agrees with Dez) and that he got on his knees and prayed.

There was at least a 5 min break in the game, it's perfectly reasonable that Dez could have knelt and prayed for a while and then yelled at an official (or reverse the order). It isn't a binary set.

Furthermore, the guy in the white NFL cap closest to Dez among that group? NFL Referee.

Notice the white cap on Ed Hoculi in the video.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:18:46 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

But wait.  Bryant says that he never said "that's what the fuck he gets" and that he was on his knees praying.  

View Quote

lol.

i believe the seattle player who was standing right in front of bryant.  that guy has absolutely no incentive at all to defend the enemy, and every reason to stand up for his own teammate (which would make him look good in front of his teammates and to his fan base).

you're calling the seattle player a liar.

seriously--tell us why you think he would lie.

why?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:29:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

lol.

i believe the seattle player who was standing right in front of bryant.  that guy has absolutely no incentive at all to defend the enemy, and every reason to stand up for his own teammate (which would make him look good in front of his teammates and to his fan base).

why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.

why?

He doesn't even realize that a white NFL hat means Referee.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:31:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:32:38 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:37:05 PM EDT
[#37]
Fixing to send it to my friends who are cowpunk fans. Thanks Dude!
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:43:40 PM EDT
[#38]
edit: wrong guy.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:56:20 PM EDT
[#39]
You must not know much about Bruce Irvin and his history in Seattle.  Not much loyalty there at all.  It's strange that a number of other Seahawks say otherwise and have been openly critical of how Bryant and other Dallas players/coaches behaved at that moment.

Bryant's behavior was reprehensible.  Period.  Anyone that supports someone behaving like he did on Sunday, and regularly at his place of business, exhibits poor judgement of character.  I understand you are a Dallas fanboi, but you are blinded by your allegiance to a poor football team and worship a player that simply lacks self control.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 10:59:56 PM EDT
[#40]
How the fuck is this team still supposedly the most valuable sports franchise in the country?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:01:54 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
You must not know much about Bruce Irvin and his history in Seattle.  Not much loyalty there at all.  It's strange that a number of other Seahawks say otherwise and have been openly critical of how Bryant and other Dallas players/coaches behaved at that moment.

Bryant's behavior was reprehensible.  Period.  Anyone that supports someone behaving like he did on Sunday, and regularly at his place of business, exhibits poor judgement of character.  I understand you are a Dallas fanboi, but you are blinded by your allegiance to a poor football team and worship a player that simply lacks self control.
View Quote

Ad hominem attacks? Shocker coming from someone who has no clue that an NFL Referee wears a white NFL cap.

Link me to a single Seattle player saying that Bryant was talking to or about Lockette.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:06:05 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote

explain the behavior that you're talking about.  not just what you think you remember, or an attempted lip-reading session--explain what bryant did that was reprehensible, based on eyewitness accounts.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:09:23 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How the fuck is this team still supposedly the most valuable sports franchise in the country?
View Quote

Because they have fans like Siren and lilmac supporting them 100% no matter how much of an ass players like Bryant and Hardy make of themselves.

What?  No justifying Bryant's words "that's what the fuck he gets"  Who on earth could he be talking about?  Oh, I get it.  Bryant is talking about handing over his pet monkey that PETA is protesting.   What a joke.

Enjoy watching the postseason.  At least you know you won't be suffering a heartbreaking wild card game loss this year.

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:12:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Because they have fans like Siren and lilmac supporting them 100% no matter how much of an ass players like Bryant and Hardy make of themselves.

What?  No justifying Bryant's words "that's what the fuck he gets"  Who on earth could he be talking about?  Oh, I get it.  Bryant is talking about handing over his pet monkey that PETA is protesting.   What a joke.

Enjoy watching the postseason.  At least you know you won't be suffering a heartbreaking wild card game loss this year.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We didn't suffer one of those last year either.

You seem to struggle with this entire "football" thing.

Maybe you should pick a new sport. Tiddlywinks? Jacks?
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Dez Bryant's Actions:  Video

Bryant's words (SB Nation): Bryant said. "Come on man, stop with the bull s---. Not once did I say 'Hey, that's what you get.' I got down on one knee and prayed for that man."

Dez Bryant is a liar.  He said those words.  It's on the video.  Why can't you admit it?  Because you are blinded by your fanaticism.

Sorry guys. Not going to feed the trolls any longer. If you want to know more. Look it up yourself.  At least I answered your questions. Neither of you did.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:25:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

no one--i repeat no one--is harder on the cowboys than cowboys fans.  we love to hate our team, and love pointing out everything that is wrong with them.  we're the biggest pessimists in the NFL.

but to bring the stupidity of your post into clearer relief, let's go back a couple of years, when seattle players and fans were positively bragging about this...

to which golden tate--the guy who left his feet to deliver the blindside hit--reacted by tweeting this:

Some guys just never learn.... Keep your head on a swivel .. ZZZ

but dez is a bad guy, which you know even though you weren't there, because you think a seahawks player is lying for no reason at all, because disloyalty.  again...

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:34:43 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

We didn't suffer one of those last year either
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because you ran out of ways to lose.  You used them all up.  Not only that, you needed the refs to pick up a PI flag, for no reason, to allow Dallas to actually win a playoff game last year.

You must have forgotten the game I was actually referencing.   You know, the WC game in Seattle when your boy Romo fumbled the PAT snap and was tackled to seal the win for Seattle.

Of course you are such a hard core football fan you remember all that right?

Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:40:36 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Dez Bryant's Actions:  Video

Bryant's words (SB Nation): Bryant said. "Come on man, stop with the bull s---. Not once did I say 'Hey, that's what you get.' I got down on one knee and prayed for that man."

Dez Bryant is a liar.  He said those words.  It's on the video.  Why can't you admit it?  Because you are blinded by your fanaticism.

Sorry guys. Not going to feed the trolls any longer. If you want to know more. Look it up yourself. At least I answered your questions. Neither of you did.
View Quote

No, no you did not.

You hemmed and hawed and then repeated ad naseum the same bullshit you said in your first post always avoiding multiple key facts that poke giant gaping holes in your little moronic fantasy.  Then you resorted  to ad hominem attacks to attempt to cover the fact that you are utterly clueless.

A. Seattle player defends Dez.
B. Referee is standing RIGHT FUCKING THERE between Dez and that entire crowd, but you don't realize it. When it is pointed out. You completely refuse to acknowledge that fact.
C. Can't produce a quote from a single Seahawk player backing up your claim that multiple players said Dez was talking to or about Lockette.
D. Constantly alter Dez Bryant's alleged phrasing.
E. Accuse others of bias, while ignoring extreme personal bias.
F. Ad hominem attacks

Both of us acknowledged that he likely said something in the clip, but lean toward the EYE WITNESS on the field of play who clearly states that Dez was not talking to or about Lockette.
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:47:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Because you ran out of ways to lose.  You used them all up.  Not only that, you needed the refs to pick up a PI flag, for no reason, to allow Dallas to actually win a playoff game last year.

You must have forgotten the game I was actually referencing.   You know, the WC game in Seattle when your boy Romo fumbled the PAT snap and was tackled to seal the win for Seattle.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I certainly remember it. I just didn't think you really wanted to dredge up ancient history.

[Doc]I know, let's have a counting contest[/Holliday]
Link Posted: 11/2/2015 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

No, no you did not.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
At least I answered your questions

No, no you did not.

you're wasting your time, dude--he's busted, beating a hasty retreat, and shouting over his shoulder that he won the argument.

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top