Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2004 8:14:42 AM EDT
So I'm listening to a Milwaukee radio station and the DJ and  some of the callers are bitching about how people need to get out an vote because the Milwaukee police are no longer going to respond to home burgler alarms(they are but they are not going to be priority calls) and there are to many guns on the street and so now there is going to be all this crime. They keep saying how "We have to go out and vote and handle this problem, because others won't(a shot at the mayor and new police chief)." From what I can gather based on where the callers are from in the city, there all in parts of the city where I would not go without a gun.

Ha ha ha. "Oh no the police aren't going to do thier job and protect us, now we have to do it!, Lets go vote and change it."

Guess what people, The cops never did have to respond to yer home burgler alarms, they chose to, and it took up a lot of valuable time, and resources because of a high volume of false alarms. It costs you money as a tax payer, now it's going to cost you less money as a tax payer. Thats a good thing.

Go get one of those guns thats out flooding the streets( I sware I might just ahve to go up there with a net and see what I can dip out of the streets, they make it sound like the guns are salmon running upstream) and use it to protect yerself from criminals who wish to enter yer home. It's always been your damn job to protect yourself, and those scary guns are one of the best tools available for doing that. Stop counting on somone else and get off yer fucking asses and take back yer fucking community if you think crime is that much of a fucking problem. Work with the police, start a neighborhood watch, do something other than bitch about it and blame it on the police for abandoning the community and guns. The cops ain't abandoning you, far from it, now instead of going to answer a BS flase alarm call as a priority call, they can instead be available for a real emergancy, thus actually being better able to help. Get fucking active in your community and make a differance, oh thats right your all to fucking busy playing victims of (insert what your a victim of here, poverty, racism, ect). Oh and the next time a crime happens in yer community and you witness it, please by all means keep up the wall and don't tell the cops you saw anything, it's not like it would help them solve the crime having a description of a car, or persons involved or whatever. Ya'll just go ahead and keep playing the BS games and bitching while not doing anything, to help yerselves and blame it all on everyone except those most responcable for it, yerselves.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:26:29 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Go get one of those guns thats out flooding the streets( I sware I might just ahve to go up there with a net and see what I can dip out of the streets, they make it sound like the guns are salmon running upstream)  

That is some funny ass shit! I always get that mental image, too.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:30:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit my dad had a store in Detroit.  The alarm would go off and he would drive down to the store.  It was a 45 min drive and he would get there and no police.  About an hour later 5-0 would show up.  They did get their early one time and trapped the burgler inside.  They took their time and assembled about 20 officers. Then my dad opened the bars and door.  They sent the dogs inside and then the cops followed.  The german shepards tore that guy to shreds.  There was blood everywhere.  The cops took their time and watched then called the dogs off.  There was trail of merchandise from the hole in the wall they caused when they drove into the wall and the truck they had waiting.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 8:36:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Shit my dad had a store in Detroit.  The alarm would go off and he would drive down to the store.  It was a 45 min drive and he would get there and no police.  About an hour later 5-0 would show up.  They did get their early one time and trapped the burgler inside.  They took their time and assembled about 20 officers. Then my dad opened the bars and door.  They sent the dogs inside and then the cops followed.  The german shepards tore that guy to shreds.  There was blood everywhere.  The cops took their time and watched then called the dogs off.  There was trail of merchandise from the hole in the wall they caused when they drove into the wall and the truck they had waiting.

well, at least they got what was coming to them
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 9:14:26 AM EDT
[#4]
can't wait for somebody to asking why there were cops and dogs in the same vicinity and no dogs got shot!

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top