Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2001 3:56:28 PM EDT
To Whom it may concern: You may destroy the World Trade Center, you may destroy many things, you may hurt my family, you may hurt me, BUT YOU WILL NOT DESTROY OUR RESOLVE, OUR FAITH, OR OUR SPIRIT.
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:00:01 PM EDT
AMEN!
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 4:02:44 PM EDT
They are just ANIMALS........
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:06:19 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 6:50:45 PM EDT
To Quote a Great Admiral and a leader.... When asked, why not the Main Land...his comment was "Behind every blade of grass you will find a rifle" and after his attach He stated "I fear we have only awakened a sleeping giant" I do so pray this is still true with our Goverment and they will see these acts are dealt with with the upmost severity possible. God Bless those that are missing, there families and those less fortunite....and God Watch over those troops that will see this righted....Indeed, a very sad day Karsten
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:21:10 PM EDT
Karsten, You have eyour quotes mixed up. Yamamoto said "I fear that all we have done is awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve" after the Pearl Harbor bombing A different Japanese Admiral, when asked during the surrender ceremony why the Japanese did not consider a mainland invasion after Pearl Harbor responded "we knew that 1 in X households in your country contained firearms, we were not fools to enter such a hornets nest" or something fairly similar...I was looking for the exact quote earlier. Can somebody post an exact quote?
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:26:07 PM EDT
And it is nice to see that everyone, form Congressmen to the average American, are standing in unity. Everyone is standing behind GWB and we as a population are willing to go to war over this, not just us at AR15, but the general public at large is enraged!! sgtar15
Link Posted: 9/11/2001 7:47:19 PM EDT
Sad that it took this incident to make the public see what we have seen all along!
Top Top