Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/25/2001 11:50:53 AM EDT
isn't this supposed to be the second to the last pope? Since this pope looks like he'll "cash in", even before Bob Hope, does this mean all this prophesy stuff is coming together? Anybody know?
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 11:52:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By rainman: isn't this supposed to be the second to the last pope? Since this pope looks like he'll "cash in", even before Bob Hope, does this mean all this prophesy stuff is coming together? Anybody know?
View Quote
Only the Lord truly knows- the rest of us must rely on our Faith Don Out
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:02:51 PM EDT
The problems with beliefs: [url]http://www.nobeliefs.com/beliefs.htm[/url] People have slaughtered each other in wars, inquisitions, and political actions for centuries and still kill each other over beliefs in religions, political ideologies, and philosophies. These belief-systems, when stated as propositions, may appear mystical, and genuine to the naive, but when confronted with a testable bases from reason and experiment, they fail miserably. I maintain that beliefs create more social problems than they solve and that beliefs, and especially those elevated to faith, produce the most destructive potential to the future of humankind.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:17:48 PM EDT
The wife said that the anti-christ will be the next pope....I jest tell her to roll over and go back to sleep...
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:19:23 PM EDT
Originally Posted By 11H1P: Only the Lord truly knows- the rest of us must rely on our Faith Don Out
View Quote
It CANNOT be said any better than that.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 12:21:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2001 12:21:30 PM EDT by cerberus]
Originally Posted By rainman: isn't this supposed to be the second to the last pope? Since this pope looks like he'll "cash in", even before Bob Hope, does this mean all this prophesy stuff is coming together? Anybody know?
View Quote
I know enought to tell you that: 1) I don't know. 2) Anyone who tells you they [i][b]do[/b][/i] know is either a liar, or a fool, or both. 3) I can tell you where to look- Book of Matthew, Chapter 24, in the New Testament addresses your question exactly. If you are really interested, it's worth a read. If you don't have a New Testament I can post the chapter here.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 3:01:24 PM EDT
satcong-----thats funny.[:)]
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:13:17 PM EDT
If you search there are pdf files of the KJV OT and NT on the net. i don't remember what the url is, sorry.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:23:36 PM EDT
Osama could be classified as the AntiChrist. He wants to destroy ALL Christians and Jews and everything they stand for. Just a thought.
Link Posted: 9/25/2001 7:30:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/25/2001 7:29:55 PM EDT by Winston_Wolf]
Originally Posted By satcong: The wife said that the anti-christ will be the next pope....I jest tell her to roll over and go back to sleep...
View Quote
ROTFLMAO ... somehow I can just visualize that!
Top Top