-kill-9
Link Posted: 10/25/2002 9:18:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Just give em Sam Jackson.

[url]www.ebaumsworld.com/sjackson.html[/url]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:49:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Do what I did a coupla years ago.

The guy was saving grave sites, so I told him I needed one, as I was planning suicide. I signed right up and gave him a bogus cc# and when he said It would be mind as soon as the cc cleared, I lit a firecracker and dropped the phone.

The bastard thought I'd shot myself and called the para medics, when they arrived I denied everything and the telemarketers got whacked with a fine for issuing a false report.$250.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 7:55:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

The guy was saving grave sites, so I told him I needed one, as I was planning suicide. I signed right up and gave him a bogus cc# and when he said It would be mind as soon as the cc cleared, I lit a firecracker and dropped the phone.

The bastard thought I'd shot myself and called the para medics, when they arrived I denied everything and the telemarketers got whacked with a fine for issuing a false report.$250.
View Quote

No thanks.  No need to give false CC information and lieing to create a false emergency.  You were lucky you didn't go to jail with that one.
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:41:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

No thanks.  No need to give false CC information and lieing to create a false emergency.  You were lucky you didn't go to jail with that one.
View Quote

All I got to say is I LMFAO. Damn piccolo, that is a riot. [:D]
Link Posted: 10/26/2002 9:44:15 AM EDT
[#5]
tom mabe kicks ass!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top