BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/8/2003 5:26:17 PM EDT
1. Be interesting. To her.

2. No matter how stupid she may seem, make her
   feel smart, even if you have to play dumb.
   Be careful, though, don't patronize.

3. This is a good one. After you've spoken to
   her a while, compliment her on her  
   confidence and poise.

4. Never be preachy, or say "When I was
   your age..." or tell her you have a
   niece her age. Ever.

5. Do not mention age. If it comes up, let
   her be the one to bring it up.  

6. Be confident. It's just some girl you'll
   never see again, if you strike out.

7. Don't be a dirtbag or skeezy sex crazed
   fiend.

8. Don't try to dress like you are 20 yourself.
   Baggy pants and sideways hats look stupid
   enough on 20 year olds.

9. Meet them at coffeeshops, bookstores, and
   my favorite, I do a lot of work on a local
   college campus.

10. Look for the brainier ones. They are
    usually more mature and aware. ie,
    easier to talk to.

11. As much fun as it may seem, the highest
    rejection has been from the slutty looking
    Christina Aguilera types. High risk, but
    a nasty payoff, when it works.

I have had good success  using these tactics, and if some of my bros here can profit, that's great. Good luck.
One final tip. Don't be a jerk.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:28:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I cant date girls half my age Im only 21.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:32:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I think it'd be frowned upon if I start crusin' the local high schools looking for 16 yr. olds.

Even in Kentucky.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:35:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Clowns. I guess I should have put some more thought into the title. Not literally half your age.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:35:40 PM EDT
[#4]
I have absolutely NOTHING in common with a 19 year old girl..............
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:37:36 PM EDT
[#5]
I'd be in trouble if I went out looking for 14 year olds. I better wait at least 4 years before I put your good tips to use[:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I have absolutely NOTHING in common with a 19 year old girl..............
View Quote

You might be surprised....
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Well, when I was 53 and working in Barbados, I was sleeping with a 23 year old British girl.  There wasn't much dating to it for 5 weeks.

I was just blunt and straightforward with her as to what I wanted.  Changed her mind about older men.[:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:41:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Well, when I was 53 and working in Barbados, I was sleeping with a 23 year old British girl.  There wasn't much dating to it for 5 weeks.

I was just blunt and straightforward with her as to what I wanted.  Changed her mind about older men.[:D]
View Quote

Testify, Brother!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:45:40 PM EDT
[#9]
... Yeah, pulling this off can make you a hero to your buddies, but it sure ruffles the feathers of their wives!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:45:52 PM EDT
[#10]
You can save lots of time and effort by simply  taping a VISA Platinum card to your forehead and standing there like a tobacco store Indian.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:47:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
... Yeah, pulling this off can make you a hero to your buddies, but it sure ruffles the feathers of their wives!
View Quote

Good point. #12, be single.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:51:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

a good friend of mine sent pictures to me a few months ago of him and his new 18 year old girlfriend --- he's 28

all i could say was "you rock man!"

the older female friends of ours aren't too impressed

[lol]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:51:39 PM EDT
[#13]
a bag of candy

wait, how young are we going here?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:52:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Yes and it gets the ex pissed! Mrs WInd is 12 years younger, shesis the closest in age that I have been with. I am 50 now, but when I was 36 I left my 1st wife. The young girls did the chasing....20 years apart at time.
 CAn be a hassle when I am asked about my Grand-daughter, no she is my 2 year old,
'I am not old, I am back in style......a classic'
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:52:59 PM EDT
[#15]
Im 37...What (legal) age is too young?

Just wondering.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:54:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Don't ever tell a girl you like her. It ends the mystery, and to her, makes you seem a lot less interesting, and also makes the girl feel as if she is in charge.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Yes and it gets the ex pissed! Mrs WInd is 12 years younger, shesis the closest in age that I have been with. I am 50 now, but when I was 36 I left my 1st wife. The young girls did the chasing....20 years apart at time.
 CAn be a hassle when I am asked about my Grand-daughter, no she is my 2 year old,
'I am not old, I am back in style......a classic'
View Quote

Amen! Testify!
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:01:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:08:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Happy meals?? [LOL]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:26:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Heh!! I spent about 5 months in Port 'o Spain Trinadad in '74. I was chief engineer on a frieghter in drydock.
Ya ever make it to St. Maarten, or Dominica?? I had residency on both Islands....

The women........sigh.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
You can save lots of time and effort by simply  taping a VISA Platinum card to your forehead and standing there like a tobacco store Indian.
View Quote

Now we're talkin'...[;)]
Marian
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 6:48:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I cant date girls half my age Im only 21.
View Quote

Um...  Don't you live in Georgia?  [:D]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:01:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 7:20:59 PM EDT
[#24]
13. Have lots of money. Spend it in close proximity to them.

14. Learn how to flirt. Shamelessly. Even when sober.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#25]
After two marrages, I've been single for seven years and really wasn't looking too hard to find someone else.I met a lady who is a CNA in a nursing home while visiting my Mom, and ask her if she would like to have dinner with me. She said yes, and we have been a "thang" now for seven months. I'm 67 and she is 48. Thats 19 years younger than me. She says she can't really see the difference in our ages.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#26]
15. If you meet her in a chat room and she say's she's 17, it's a fat, 54 year-old vice cop.
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
15. If you meet her in a chat room and she say's she's 17, it's a fat, 54 year-old vice cop.
View Quote

speaking from experience?
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:41:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Nope. Consultant for LEO agencies. I have taught how to identify and catch perps under contract. [;)]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 8:42:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

speaking from experience?
View Quote

[ditz]Well... ya[/ditz]
Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:19:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Lets see, I'm 52 ...

What about 2 ,26 year olds ???????

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:32:09 PM EDT
[#31]
Don't tell her you've been divorced twice, and she won't tell you she's been divorced once from a 350lb. wrestler that she has a restraining order out against.

Link Posted: 6/8/2003 9:42:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Nope. Consultant for LEO agencies. I have taught how to identify and catch perps under contract. [;)]
View Quote

I usually see the ones pretending to be 14 year olds in chat rooms.  They IM me and I type back: FBI.

TS

BTW: legal in the great state of Texas is 17.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:09:42 AM EDT
[#33]
16 is the legal age of consent here, but I think my wife would kill me if I tried any thing with any one else.  No, I'm sure she would kill me.  
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:14:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

Do you wear bra and panties when you do that to help stay in character? [:P]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 2:43:46 AM EDT
[#35]
I couldn't get past rule #7
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:16:55 AM EDT
[#36]
The 80 year old man was bragging to his buddies about how he and his new wife, a 19 year old, were banging every day at least 3 times a day.

His friends were concerned, as you might guess and told him that the human heart can take only so much abuse before it quits working.

The old man replied, "well is she dies, she dies"!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:21:31 AM EDT
[#37]
I dated an 18 year old girl once when I was 33.  She started talking about this Dr Dre guy and I figured she was raving about her gynocologist until about 10 minutes into this conversation I realized she was talking about a "rap star".  

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 3:57:03 AM EDT
[#38]
Young ones?
Nah.........no thanks.

Even as a young guy I looked for the older women.
They are better people.
They will usually do anything for you.
The young ones want you to do for them.
I was 24 and had a wonderful woman of 42 in Durham, NC.
She'd be waiting for me at the Hotel with wine and snacks when I got in.
Let the festivities begin!

I'll take the older women anyday.
They like it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:28:07 AM EDT
[#39]
Did I tell you about the 22 year old Norwiegian exchange student?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 4:34:39 AM EDT
[#40]
I think this is illegal in most states...
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 12:39:02 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Young ones?
Nah.........no thanks.

They are better people.

They like it.
View Quote
That was all well and good when I was in my 20s and 30s.  Now that I am 54, I want the younger, nubile bodied babes.  The women my age have way too much emotional baggage garnered from their experiences with those she met before me.  I am tired of dealing with it.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:08:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
That was all well and good when I was in my 20s and 30s.  Now that I am 54, I want the younger, nubile bodied babes.
View Quote

Amen. I am 24 and the young and nubile (within legal limits, of course) are better. I don't care how "experienced" the woman is. That concept is way overrated, at least for males with respect to females.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:10:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Sorry, I don't like children... got to be at least 35!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:22:30 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Young ones?
Nah.........no thanks.

They are better people.

They like it.
View Quote

Right on, Tumor!  When I was a po-ass broke college student I got myself a mid-40s woman.  She was absolutely the most trouble-free companion I ever had.  She would never call me on the phone; I always had to call her.  I only called her once a week and that was to make plans to go out, not for chit chat.  She was witty, intelligent, generous, and always picked up the tab when we went out to the (nicest) restaurants in town.  And she didn't give me any shit about dating other girls, either.

-Nick Viejo.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:35:20 PM EDT
[#45]
The good thing about younger women is, what they lack in experience, they make up for with enthusiasm!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:42:41 PM EDT
[#46]
the 3 most overrated things in the world:

1. Cocaine

2. Porsches

3.Teenage pu$$y

If I got single tomorrow, at age 51, I wouldn't even LOOK at a woman under 40!!!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:44:38 PM EDT
[#47]
I can go with the emotional baggage of women my age. They are too messed up and don't realize that they are competing against younger women.
  As for under 20, they can be apain, if they are too immature. Had a 26 yo that wanted sex and had a rich husband....HAHA I was a boy toy!,had a 24 yo that was more immature and messed up than any I haveever been with.
  Have to look at the woman as a whole person.
  Also most of you 20 something yo guys, are too interested in skinny playboy types, you are too quick in the draw....Women like to be treated as women and as people, sex obects comes in time. YOu get ayounger woman that has had enough of guys trying to get her in bed on the first date...... she will die for you when you take your time.
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:46:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I dated an 18 year old girl once when I was 33.  She started talking about this Dr Dre guy and I figured she was raving about her gynocologist until about 10 minutes into this conversation I realized she was talking about a "rap star".  

View Quote

Whew! Speaking of gynoCoLoGist....... Most young girls (under 20) I ever dated had some problemos down there! A little on the Oderous side for me! [puke]

Older mature wimmins know how to take (clean) care of themselves!
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:23:44 PM EDT
[#50]
lol.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top