Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/22/2013 6:12:57 AM EDT
About the time I gave up hunting, I invested in a Marlin 336 .30-30 and a 1-4X VX-2 Leupold scope. This was not the cheap Wally World Marlin with stained birch wood, but the high end with walnut.  I've got about $650-$700 wrapped up in it, along with probably 100 rds of ammo. Oh, and I have a shorter Buckhorn stock I installed so I could get a shorter length of pull for scope sighting. Once I added all the winter padding to go along with my large size, scope would not adjust in the mounts for a full view.
Gun has sat untouched in the safe for 4 years, maybe longer now.  Considering the climate with gun sales right now, I think that this might be the only time I can ever come close to recovering my money.
BTW, I've got 20+ firearms, it's no big deal to reduce the quantity of one.  
What would be a good price in this climate? And should I sell?
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 6:14:11 AM EDT
[#1]
5 million dollars.

Real Answer: No idea. Post it on Gun Broker and see what you get.
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 6:16:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 6:21:05 AM EDT
[#3]
they are selling locally around here for about $400 without optics FWIW
Link Posted: 1/22/2013 6:21:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Sorry - not allowed in GD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top