Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/15/2005 9:12:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/15/2005 9:14:54 PM EDT by pattymcn]
That would be bitch slap boards. When I first joined this board I started a thread about top three people you'd most like to bitch slap, time to do it again.

I'm in the mood to bitch slap a few people. Okay I'm in the mood to do more then just bitch slap them but I'd settle with a nice stingy slap across the face.

#1 I have a client making my life a living hell right now. He's spreading rumors and lies about me and the intergety of my business all over the world wide web. It won't hurt me financially but it pisses me off.

#2 The principal at my kids schools. She's a Hallary. My kids aren't important to her and the fact that they're getting a less than par education from her school holds no baring. She's a vindictive little twit who prances around dressed like a teeny bopper rather than a professional and allows kids to call her by her first name which is a lesbo name [no offense Kacer] Bryn.

#3....The mayor of NO's. He deserves a big fat slap don't you think?

Patty

*ETA* since this is my thread I've decided to add one more person who needs a healthy Bitch Slap. Ex Husbands who refuse to pay child support. Won't name any names and bless you who pay yours but those who don't need a good link
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:17:40 PM EDT
My ex...She files a restraining order against me because I "pushed" her 10 years ago. I scream at her when she really pisses me off and I like a clean (I don't ask for immaculate, but there is no reason for dishes to be piled up everywhere when she is alone 5 1/2 days a week) She claims I need anger management counseling and wants me to pay for the BS OOP court costs.

Oh, the judge told her off today
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:21:36 PM EDT
see, feel better don't cha? Sometimes you just need to bitch slap someone to make things better. Patty
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:36:04 PM EDT
I let the judge do that for me today

I actually enjoyed the hell out of it. Especially when the judge said she was going to call the "idiot" magistrate that signed off on the petition and she didn't appreciate people wasting her time like that.....
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:39:16 PM EDT
#2 The principal at my kids schools. She's a Hallary. My kids aren't important to her and the fact that they're getting a less than par education from her school holds no baring. She's a vindictive little twit who prances around dressed like a teeny bopper rather than a professional and allows kids to call her by her first name which is a lesbo name [no offense Kacer] Bryn.

Is the real reason you're upset because she looks good in those clothes and is fucking all the good

looking, middle-aged men around? I mean, either way, you can still bitch slap her.
Link Posted: 9/15/2005 9:55:45 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 4GodandCountry:

Is the real reason you're upset because she looks good in those clothes and is fucking all the good

looking, middle-aged men around? I mean, either way, you can still bitch slap her.

ah...no. This isn't. First I'm a hell of a lot better looking and next I wouldn't care if she was the next super model or Kathy Bates as long as she was educating my kids.

Patty
Top Top