Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/25/2004 3:36:03 PM EDT
as we did several months ago and recently with the “junk law suit” bill and 94 AWB, respectively.  We need to hit the phones and send email after email to our state representatives and government leaders early in the morning on Sept. 13 (the whole day) to let them know that we are not pacified easily or readily.  “Guns do not cause crime, criminals do!”  My state reps. are and have been on board for the support of our 2nd amends. rights.  They reported that their offices were contacted more frequently during the junk law suit bill vote than ever before and any other single issue.  We have 18 days to float this idea for support on the other sites.  I am sure that someone else has already suggested this, but I can not find it on the web or arfcom.

No time to relax and "FEEL GOOD" just because Total Infringement is a day away instead of an hour away.  

Iso
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top