Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2002 4:55:08 AM EDT
[url]http://www.pizzaidf.org/[/url]

For a number of years, we at israelVisit have been giving supporters of Israel around the world the opportunity to send Mishloach Manot to serving Israeli soldiers on Purim.

Following requests from many people who want to share their feelings with our soldiers in a tangible way at this time, we have extended our service to give you the opportunity to send Pizza and Pepsi to soldiers on active duty. These soldiers include those on regular military service as well as those who have left their homes, families and jobs to serve the Jewish people as Miluim (Reserve Duty) fighters.

We deliver your Pizza order to the soldiers in the field: on jeep patrols, foot patrols, roadblocks and guarding army bases.

It is hard to describe how happy our soldiers are to receive these "special treats" -- and it goes well beyond receiving a hot pizza and cold drink. It is without doubt as tremendous an experience for us to give them out as it for the soldiers receiving them, knowing that people everywhere support them.

If you wish, we can include a personal message from you to the soldiers. We have included a selection of messages that people have written to the soldiers. Please read them and you'll be inspired as much as we are!

We are offering four different packages, all with 18" pizza pies and large bottles of Pepsi. Orders are carried out via our secure server.
Alernatively, you can print out the order form and fax it to us at (+972-2) 625-9050.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2002 9:54:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Screw pizza. I'm sending an Israeli soldier spare parts for his M16. They can get 28 days in the brig for losing their firing pin retainer.
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:34:51 AM EDT
[#2]
urodoji,
Do you have a list or adresses of Isreali soldiers.  I'm up for some spare parts.  
Link Posted: 5/3/2002 10:41:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
urodoji,
Do you have a list or adresses of Isreali soldiers.  I'm up for some spare parts.  
View Quote

Here's the deal. In Israel, it's illegal to ship firearms parts, so I'm planning on shipping them in regular mailing envelopes, a few at a time. If found, I understand they get melted down(what a waste). On the other hand, I'm told that if a guy loses his firing pin retainer, he faces 28 days in the brig, time I think is much better spent fending off savages. I've got one address so far, will see about getting more. Email me at [email protected]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top