Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/24/2002 8:45:17 PM EDT
I was wondering how many ppl (if any) are going to be going to watch the thunder over louisville fireworks show next month in Louisville kentucky. My brother and a friend and I are going and will stay a couple days. I was wondering if people that were going could set up a meeting place or somthing. it would give some of us a chance to meet other board members. Just a thought. anything from an Large american flag or a small banner or sighn would do. along with a pre selected estimated area of gathering.

its just an idea i had. I enjoy talking to you guys so much that I wouldn't mind meeting some of you in person.

just my .02 cents
Link Posted: 3/24/2002 8:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
What's the occasion?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:25:52 AM EDT
[#2]
I don't know if I will make it to Thunder or the Kentucky Derby this year since I am living in South Carolina now.

While in Louisville check-out Shooter's Supply.  They located in St. Mathews, the I-64 and I-264 area.

Link Posted: 3/25/2002 7:56:07 AM EDT
[#3]
no, but i will be at the 'thunder under looeyville'- knob creek! what weekend are the fireworks?
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/25/2002 8:52:46 AM EDT
[#5]
I dont ever go but, i always watch it on tv.  Traffic is a major pain.  I love watching the aircraft show.  It may be even better this year since we are layin the smack down on al queda. <----spelling??

[url]www.knobcreekrange.com[/url]
Link Posted: 3/26/2002 9:34:08 PM EDT
[#6]
It's the weekend after KCR.  I won't be going.  Too many yahoo's for my tastes.
Link Posted: 3/27/2002 7:06:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Its a good show, but there are way too many drunks and trubbamakers in a crowd of a million people.  For those who go, park several blocks north and walk to your car rather than get stuck in a gigantic gridlock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top