Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2005 4:13:19 PM EDT
I was at the Indy 1500 fun-show today. Thug Life was there too. He was looking at body armor, AK's and AR pistols. I watched him for a while, as he attempted to buy the AR pistol. I watched as he filled out the paper work, and the dealer made the phone call. I don't think he was approved though, because the pistol was still there after he left. Head shots

Here is Thug Life
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:17:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:23:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Sheeeeit. Duh cracka's be ho'din' down' 'da homies. Dat shit is whack. A homie shou' pop a cap in some coppuhs wit' da if he wanna. Sheeit. He shou'a brought his bitch o his ho.

"I's be the only one professional enough to have a glock fo-tee"

Those kind sicken me. They should be dragged out into the streets like that sub-human kind did to those two soldiers and beaten but this time literally to death. After seeing that video it inspired a true hatred of their kind. Those bastards that glorify "gagstas" and try to dress ad act like them. They're just as guilty as the rapist, thieving, murdering scum themselves.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:27:20 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

THOSE EYES! THEY ARE THE EYES OF SATAN!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I have no idea who or what it is you are talking about.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:31:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
a6.cpimg.com/image/12/6B/47579666-754e-00A400F9-.jpg

She's kinda cute.............. She'll make some guy a great wife one day!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:31:13 PM EDT
[#6]
A rapper maybe?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:33:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:33:54 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm pretty sure I saw a straw purchase going down, but that's all I'm gonna say or I'll get in trouble.  I was at the Indy 1500 too.  Don't know ThugLife tho.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:41:35 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
a6.cpimg.com/image/12/6B/47579666-754e-00A400F9-.jpg

THOSE EYES! THEY ARE THE EYES OF SATAN!

Or someone who has seen Satan.

G

PS - she's a naughty little monkey, did you read her arrest report on Smoking Gun?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:41:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Yo buss dis. I wuz at de Indy 1500 fun-show today, an shit. Thug Life wuz dere too. He wuz lookin at body armor, AK's an' AR pistols. I watched him fuh a while, as he tried to buy de AR pistol. I watched as he filled out de papuh wuk, an' de dealuh made de phone call. I ain't think he wuz approved though, because de pistol wuz still dere aftuh he left. Head shots Sheeit!

I have no clue who "Thug Life" is, either.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:52:58 PM EDT
[#11]
Thug life = a gang banger, drug dealer, Homie, Tupac, someone that you would not want to own weapons of any kind.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:54:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Sheeeeit. Duh cracka's be ho'din' down' 'da homies. Dat shit is whack. A homie shou' pop a cap in some coppuhs wit' da if he wanna. Sheeit. He shou'a brought his bitch o his ho.

Those kind sicken me. They should be dragged out into the streets like that sub-human kind did to those two soldiers and beaten but this time literally to death. After seeing that video it inspired a true hatred of their kind. Those bastards that glorify "gagstas" and try to dress ad act like them. They're just as guilty as the rapist, thieving, murdering scum themselves.

He did! She was there, along with the little baby. Babies daddy didn't get his gat though
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#13]
They didnt let him get it, he had to cash in a weeks worth of foodstamps to have the cash to buy that.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
They didnt let him get it, he had to cash in a weeks worth of foodstamps to have the cash to buy that.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:00:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I know Im profiling, he might not have, may have used his medicaid to go to the hospital, get drugs then sold them to get the money instead
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:01:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Or pimped his Ho out
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:05:05 PM EDT
[#17]
"Thug Life" and the drawning that was posted of him is the late Tupac Shakur. He was gunned down in Las Vegas after a Tyson fight about 6-7 years ago. I did'nt agree with everything he said but he did have a few good points in some of his songs.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:06:04 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Thug life = a gang banger, drug dealer, Homie, Tupac, someone that you would not want to own weapons of any kind.

You mean TOBY was at the fun show.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:06:56 PM EDT
[#19]

Gotta love the pubes    
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:09:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You mean TOBY was at the fun show.

Swinggggg...

and a miss!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:11:28 PM EDT
[#21]
someone proud to be associated with that gang banger thug shit got denied?
no way
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:13:49 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
someone proud to be associated with that gang banger thugs' shit got denied?
no way

Luckily, yeah
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:20:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Painter, is this guy some (in) famous rapper, or you stereotypically referring to one of the "gangbanger" types that are in Indianapolis?

The "pancake picture" is IIRC our very own Joyce!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:25:44 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm thinkin thats 2-Pak , he's a gonner . look at the ink on his left chest . RL

Edited to add Ghost beat me to it .
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:33:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Painter, is this guy some (in) famous rapper, or you stereotypically referring to one of the "gangbanger" types that are in Indianapolis?

I am stereotyping
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am stereotyping

Lots of homeys looking fo some fly pieces in the hiz-house in Indy, yo?
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Go to gizoogle.com and type in a web address.  Finally, a translator!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tru dat

Fo shizzle mah nizzle!

I got da 411 on the down hizzle about da gun show in da fly Indiana Hometown Forum, yo!
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:46:20 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

PS - she's a naughty little monkey, did you read her arrest report on Smoking Gun?

I think that's why she ran away. Her Fiance went all born-again-virgin on her and she needed some sweaty mattress thumping. She is a freak... not that there is anything wrong with that.

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 5:52:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Gizoogle.com:
AR15.COM / WeaponFizzle / AK47.Net :: Ho-slappin' you ever wanted ta K-N-to-tha-izzow `bout tha AR-15 n AK-47 Rifles motha fucka. Firearm discussion boards fo` handguns, ...

OMG!

Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#33]
I must be too old. I have no clue what you guys are talking about. I never took Spanish, or French or whatever language that is. But not to worry about a Frenchman at the gun show trying to make a purchase. In recent history the  French know little about weapons or warfare anyway. (though that guy looked anything but French to me)
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:18:17 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Why dont you just let it go. Comments like that make you look like an immature high school kid.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 6:18:45 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

I sure do wish you would stop sugar coating your posts and tell us what you REALLY think!

GR
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:06:21 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I must be too old. I have no clue what you guys are talking about. I never took Spanish, or French or whatever language that is. But not to worry about a Frenchman at the gun show trying to make a purchase. In recent history the  French know little about weapons or warfare anyway. (though that guy looked anything but French to me)

they know how to drop them and raise their hands.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 7:22:53 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Yo buss dis. I wuz at de Indy 1500 fun-show today, an shit. Thug Life wuz dere too. He wuz lookin at body armor, AK's an' AR pistols. I watched him fuh a while, as he tried to buy de AR pistol. I watched as he filled out de papuh wuk, an' de dealuh made de phone call. I ain't think he wuz approved though, because de pistol wuz still dere aftuh he left. Head shots Sheeit!

Goddamn.. Ill bet that shit was hard to type.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:33:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Speaking of stereotyping, Suge Knight got shot while in the VIP section at a party in Miami tonight.  Rumor has it it was a leg wound.
Link Posted: 8/27/2005 11:50:15 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

State of da site 2005

It's been a very bizzle 2005, so I figured I would catch up on blunt-rollin' what has already been done n what ta look forward ta fo` tha rest of tha year. I'd like ta also apologize fo` tha lack of updates n new data on tha homepage . Real niggas recognize the realness.. We have a lot in store fo` 2006 n messin' ta git systems in place ta promote a constantly grow'n n expand'n document library . One, two three and to tha four.

Here's a list of major site changes which is underway:

SEBR Orda
- This year Bushmasta n AR15.Com is join'n forces ta bring you an amaz'n deal on an AR15 rifle. The Special Edition Blizzack Rifle pimp hizzle begun n rifle production wizzill start shortly wit our goal ta ship everyone they rifles before year end. D-to-tha-izzon't miss out, orda yos now . Freak y'all, into the beat y'all! (The SEBR project is limited in quantity n we will not takes drug deala afta tha deadline!)

SEAK Project Being Finalized
- Along wit tha SEBR, we messin' wit our niggaz at Ohio Rapid Fire n In Range ta bring you pusha Special Edition AK! This project is S-T-to-tha-izzill being finalized n will be announced when we ready ta begin tak'n pimp n shit. Again, this will be a project worth cruisin' at n not miss'n!

Team Gangsta Giveaway
- We've arranged ta gizzle away thousands in prizes ta our tizzle nigga as thanks fo` they continued support sho nuff. The giveaway wizzle takes place at tha end of this month n hopefully wizzy bring joy ta a few people's lives . Drop it like its hot. Our thanks ta all those who hizzy given so mizzy of themselves ta mak'n tha site what it is n tha bizzest of luck ta everyone.

Online Store Update
- One of tha major issues today is tha total lack of integration between our online store n our memba services fo' sheezy. This leads ta problems wit purchased upgrades rhymin' a few days ta be manually done so jus' chill. The new store wizzy not gangsta these issues as it wiznill be tied directly into tha site n wizzle an account is upgraded, it will takes place instantly n automatically.

Mail Services
- Our team memba have patiently been await'n tha switch ta our new mizzle service. The new killa has bizzle in place n tested. We have new anti-virus scann'n on tha serva which is automatically updated daily ta ensure up ta tha minute protection. As W-to-tha-izzell, we is using a numba of anti-spam bitch n wiznill wizzle ta ensure tizzle we keep yo mail accounts clear of spam. Usa wizzy also be offered tha ability ta choose fizzle an AR15.Com mail address, AK47.Net mail address, or both! This will be managed from yo profile to increase tha peace.

Media Serva
- Ever since we updated our photo blunt-rollin' serva, it's bizzy a nightmare fizzle bizzle tha use n managizzles aspects ta help you tap dat ass. We're doggy stylin' on a custom integrated solution W-H-to-tha-izzich wizzy no poser simply manage yo photos, but will allow each individual ta upload audio, video, n assorted drug deala files fo` storage n rhymin'. You'll simply be assigned dizzle space ta store tha files you want (wit limits ta individual file sizes) n allowed ta decide W-H-to-tha-izzat ta store n where. (Exist'n limitizzles n guidizzles wizzy continue.)

Site Software Updates
- As mizzay have noticed, we made a major upgrade ta tha site layout n navigizzles earlia this year fo' sheezy. It's actually simply a taste of rhymin' ta come, as tizzy did not allow us ta F-L-to-tha-izzush out tha new systems exactly how we wanted cuz its a pimp thang. We're currently underway ta create a new site fo` launch in 2006, whiznich wiznill include mizzle of this versions interface, but wizzy allow fo` more powerful ho-slappin' options, a shawty nigga interface, n a lot mizzy drug deala fo` customizability fo` each usa.

Admin Upgrades
- Tools have been going in as tizzy has permitted ta allow tha site stizzay ta more quickly aid n assist baller wit account issues. We will continue ta upgrade these systems ta ensure tha more flexibility n availability of our S-T-to-tha-izzaff ta help correct any problem wit yo account.

More additions T-H-to-tha-izzan I can think of!
- In addition ta these major changes, there's a lot more of whizzat you've come ta expect around tha motherfucka fo' sheezy. We have plans of add'n th'n like pro-gun blogs, ignore n watched user lists, n much much mizzle!

Network & System Status
- Our network performance has bizzy phenomizzles n wizzorth tha pains we all endured last year. All our wanna be gangsta is runn'n bootylicious n there's been very shawty service interruption. Overall I'd say tha hard work has been pay'n off n it wizzle stop there!

As you can see, we've been vizzle bizzle wit all sorts of projects aimed at mak'n yo AR15.Com/AK47.Net experience unique! Pleaze give thanks ta all of this by support'n our sponsors n crazy ass nigga. Poser tizzle each time you purchase F-R-to-tha-izzom tizzle you strengthen tha community n help ensure tha site's future but real niggaz don't give a fuck!

Comments? Discuss Hizzy!
Posted By :: GoatBoy  

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:04:26 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Goddamn.. Ill bet that shit was hard to type.

Not really.

www.atlantaga.com/ebonics.htm
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:15:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am stereotyping

Nothing wrong with a little stereotyping.....

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:27:52 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Don't get out much do you?
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:28:14 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why dont you just let it go. Comments like that make you look like an immature high school kid.

i'm confused, was he supposed to let go of the stereotyping, or the implying that the stereotyping was a bad thing?  personally i can't find much wrong with stereotyping "thug life" individuals, seeing as they like to tattoo phrases such as "big baller" and "i'm not a killa', but don't push me" on the sides of their HEADS.  i find it really amusing when they walk down the street doing the head-bobbing strut thing
unless, of course, you were referring to the pancake thing, then i have NO idea what that's about
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 12:36:11 AM EDT
[#44]
If da gat's mo fly, you must buy.
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:47:24 AM EDT
[#45]
It's the Joyce comment.  It may be in the Pit, but odds are, you don't want to know.

Quoted:
unless, of course, you were referring to the pancake thing, then i have NO idea what that's about

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 5:56:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Dats fo shizzy.

Quoted:

Link Posted: 8/28/2005 6:17:34 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am stereotyping

Nothing wrong with a little stereotyping.....

Stereotyping... Ain't that when you use two keyboards at the same time???????
Link Posted: 8/28/2005 7:23:50 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

i'm confused, was he supposed to let go of the stereotyping, or the implying that the stereotyping was a bad thing?  personally i can't find much wrong with stereotyping "thug life" individuals, seeing as they like to tattoo phrases such as "big baller" and "i'm not a killa', but don't push me" on the sides of their HEADS.  i find it really amusing when they walk down the street doing the head-bobbing strut thing

Ding, ding, ding
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top