Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/16/2006 8:29:36 PM EDT
I woke up this morning, and my back was killing me.  I could barely get out of bed.  There is a sharp pain just under my shoulder blade.  I've been taking Ibuprofen all day, but it is barely cutting it.  

It happened before a few months ago, but not this bad.  If it still hurts in the morning, I might actually go see a doctor.  I always hate to go, because they never seem to actually do anything.  

This sucks
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:31:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Whiskey works wonders.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:35:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I woke up this morning, and my back was killing me.  I could barely get out of bed.  There is a sharp pain just under my shoulder blade.  I've been taking Ibuprofen all day, but it is barely cutting it.  

It happened before a few months ago, but not this bad.  If it still hurts in the morning, I might actually go see a doctor.  I always hate to go, because they never seem to actually do anything.  

This sucks

find a GOOD chiro.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#3]
i Usually have some left over lortabs leftover fromdentalwork or other surgery i have had that i use for stuff like this
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:37:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Ouch that hurts.

Find a good physical therapist (female, young, good looking) and have her massage your back.

Seriously, i had a bad neck problem in the past (stiff neck /tension pains). Doctor recommended a good PT who turned out to be very pretty. I was kinda sad when the pain went away.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 8:41:55 PM EDT
[#5]
get a 15 level fusion to fix that pesky back problem once and for all!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top