Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2012 7:11:38 PM EDT

Long story short, guy accused my engine company (and specifically me) of knocking over his mail box.  (shit happens, if it happens, FD's have good insurance to handle the situations, if it happens, call the fd up, nicely explain, the problem is fixed within a day, usually less) Thing is, his mailbox wasn't knocked over. That doesn't stop him from calling, threatening everyone on the recorded line, and making a general ass of himself. The brass calls the SO, who come over, listen to the tapes, then go have a visit with Mr Jackass.
He wasn't home, but he returned before they left. Seems he had some alcohol on his breath. One deputy put him through FSTs while another ran him. Positive FSTs lead to a positive bac test and he had extraditable felony warrants from another county.

Stupid people amuse me.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:13:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Long story short, guy accused my engine company (and specifically me) of knocking over his mail box.  (shit happens, if it happens, FD's have good insurance to handle the situations, if it happens, call the fd up, nicely explain, the problem is fixed within a day, usually less) Thing is, his mailbox wasn't knocked over. That doesn't stop him from calling, threatening everyone on the recorded line, and making a general ass of himself. The brass calls the SO, who come over, listen to the tapes, then go have a visit with Mr Jackass.
He wasn't home, but he returned before they left. Seems he had some alcohol on his breath. One deputy put him through FSTs while another ran him. Positive FSTs lead to a positive bac test and he had extraditable felony warrants from another county.

Stupid people amuse me.

Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:14:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Stupid people amuse me.

Fuck that assclown.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:14:36 PM EDT
[#3]

Everyone loves firefighters
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:16:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:16:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Lol. Happy longass weekend in INTAKE, fuckstick.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Everyone loves firefighters

Tell that to my ex wife. Be far away when you do.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:19:28 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm in the public works dept. of my city. A few years ago a rookie knocked a mailbox over- brick mailbox.
I had it fixed before the homeowner got home. His neighbor had to tell him about it.
They had the rookie convinced he was going to have to come help me when he got off shift the next morning. He actually came to my shop asking if he needed to bring his own tools.
We love rookies in my town.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:24:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Lol. Happy longass weekend in INTAKE, fuckstick.

He'll sit in my county till thursday, then if they can set up the transfer he may go to the other county Thursday or Friday. Where he'll wait probably till Monday to see a judge.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:24:45 PM EDT
[#9]
So did he, or did he not get his mail box fixed
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 7:25:30 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We're not fixing it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:36:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

We're not fixing it.

And I don't blame ya...
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 8:57:36 PM EDT
[#12]
When I was working as a bouncer I confiscated a fake ID from a guy who claimed that I could not take it.  He called the police on me, not remembering he had a warrant.  It was quite funny watching him go into the back of the police car.  The cop and I had a good laugh at his expense.
Link Posted: 7/3/2012 9:28:04 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

When I was working as a bouncer I confiscated a fake ID from a guy who claimed that I could not take it.  He called the police on me, not remembering he had a warrant.  It was quite funny watching watching him go into the back of the police car.  The cop and I had a good laugh at his expense.

"but but but, I'm the one who called you!!!"

Link Posted: 7/4/2012 4:15:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
When I was working as a bouncer I confiscated a fake ID from a guy who claimed that I could not take it.  He called the police on me, not remembering he had a warrant.  It was quite funny watching him go into the back of the police car.  The cop and I had a good laugh at his expense.

Nothing in life amuses me more than people being victims of their own stupidity.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top