Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 9:14:38 PM EDT
Don't you get all confused when a mod not only locks a thread, but deletes it as well? The thread just falls off the face of the earth. GONE. FOREVER.

There was a "funny pictures" thread last night, and there were some awesome pics posted. I remember a certain pic involving toilet paper was posted as well though...When I go back to check on the thread tonight- fricking vanished man.

I know it exists- I HAVE IT IN MY HISTORY!!! IT'S A CONSPIRACY!!11!!OHTEHNOES!!!!!!!!!11!!eleven1!!!

ETA: We can post some funny pics below if you guys want to. I saw some great ones last night. Keep it within the CoC. We don't want this thread to vanish too.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:15:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah... you could see that ban-lock-delete coming from a mile away~
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:16:19 PM EDT
[#2]
IBTTrash
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:16:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I remember that thread.  Sadly I knew it would get locked/deleted after the pics of the TP "holy book".  Did the poster of those pics get banned?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:18:47 PM EDT
[#4]
 I miss Steyr AUGs august insight and threads.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:19:43 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I hear that he is due to return soon. Today even??
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:20:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I remember that thread.  Sadly I knew it would get locked/deleted after the pics of the TP "holy book".  Did the poster of those pics get banned?

That's what I was going to check tonight. I figured since the thread was going good otherwise a mod would just edit out the pic...I guess not. TRASH.

Too bad. That was going to be a great thread.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:21:42 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

unless Deej saw that thread how are we going to know who posted it if he was banned?

But as I said in that thread, I posted that image in a previous thread and it was only deleted. I didn't realize I did something wrong, and if this poster was in the same he probably didn't get locked.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:22:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's what I was going to check tonight. I figured since the thread was going good otherwise a mod would just edit out the pic...I guess not. TRASH.

I IM'ed the guy to edit the pic before the thread got trashed.  Guess he never did.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:23:16 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear that he is due to return soon. Today even??

I ventured into "chat" last night (actually my first time in chat) and he (SteyrAUG) was there. Apparently he is playing email tag trying to get his account unlocked...

He should be back soon.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:23:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:24:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I IM'ed the guy to edit the pic before the thread got trashed.  Guess he never did.

Remember his screen name?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:28:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
There was more than one "account killer" pic posted in that thread. I think the mod or staff (I don't know who) got tired of babysitting it.  

Shame, there were some funny ones posted.

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:29:14 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is C5TT
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:31:32 PM EDT
[#14]

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:31:43 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
There was more than one "account killer" pic posted in that thread. I think the mod or staff (I don't know who) got tired of babysitting it.  

Shame, there were some funny ones posted.

i142.photobucket.com/albums/r88/_bullseye_/bearcavalry.jpg

I don't think this is funny. It's obviously awesome.  
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:32:52 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is C5TT

HE LIVES!!!

C5TT

Post Count  :: 588
Posts Per Day :: 0.37

Last Login Date :: 10/9/2007 10:59:21 PM CDT
Last Post Date :: 10/9/2007 4:20:55 PM CDT
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#17]
damnit that was my thread! I was wondering WTF happend to it too... :( we need to start another one
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:40:40 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
damnit that was my thread! I was wondering WTF happend to it too... :( we need to start another one

Agreed

Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:46:42 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 9:47:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top