Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2003 2:48:16 PM EDT
Just watching CNN and saw an article on wireless phone taxes(average tax of 18-22 percent).  
This got me to thinking about all the crazy taxes on everything from our phones to rental cars to hockey tickets to homes to everything else I left out.  
Now have you ever thought about what things you could do without (ie hockey tickets)just becouse in principle you disagree with the taxes. I think the minimalist view is sounding better and better.
Link Posted: 6/16/2003 2:51:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just watching CNN and saw an article on wireless phone taxes(average tax of 18-22 percent).  
This got me to thinking about all the crazy taxes on everything from our phones to rental cars to hockey tickets to homes to everything else I left out.  
Now have you ever thought about what things you could do without (ie hockey tickets)just becouse in principle you disagree with the taxes. I think the minimalist view is sounding better and better.
View Quote

Minimalist < $$
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top