Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2006 9:44:13 AM EDT
Your thoughts on how the Chinese will take us disrupting their biggest oil supplier and how the Russians will like the possibility of their biggest client state evaporating?

Where do you see Israel in this?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:47:04 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Time for us to give them a green light, and Israel to "sack up."

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think Omert has the sacks nor do his people.  You dont elect centrists when you have resolve.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:02:33 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't think Omert has the sacks nor do his people.  You dont elect centrists when you have resolve.

Yep, he's a reformed conservative cum centrist liberal and probably doesn't have the rollers to do what needs to be done.  Maybe after Tel Aviv is a smoking hole?  I would have voted for cast iron Netin Yahu (sic).  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:11:02 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yep, he's a reformed conservative cum centrist liberal and probably doesn't have the rollers to do what needs to be done.  Maybe after Tel Aviv is a smoking hole?  I would have voted for cast iron Netin Yahu (sic).  

Theoreticaly Israel is a one nuke target the EMP blast would shut it all down.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:17:27 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Theoreticaly Israel is a one nuke target the EMP blast would shut it all down.

It becomes a simple equation when you have no second chances, preemption = survival.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 11:59:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump for opinions and predictions.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:04:28 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Same place they always are.  Just north of the Sinai.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#8]
I have not doubt that Israel and the USA both already have contingency plans in place for this specific scenario.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:32:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Use these
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:00:49 PM EDT
[#10]
meh
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:05:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Thoughts on Iran?

It was a pretty good song from the 80's by Flock of Seagulls... I haven't heard it in a while though..
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:28:00 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Thoughts on Iran?

It was a pretty good song from the 80's by Flock of Seagulls... I haven't heard it in a while though..

"And I raaaan, I ran so far awaaaay...I couldn't get away!"
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:56:13 PM EDT
[#13]
In before some douchebag tries to tell us that Russia is no threat whatsoever and that even if a proxy war with Russia erupts into a direct confrontation, we will whip their asses handily
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#14]
I defer to Rummy.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:02:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Fuck it ..    Let's just get it on !   Get it over with !
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:03:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Trident D5s and Minuteman IIIs.

Lots of 'em.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:04:25 PM EDT
[#17]
The only thought I have on this is uhh.... LETS BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF THEM. They have it coming come on.

Iran: We tested a under water stealth missile and we fired it from our stealth boat.
Me: I guess a boat made out of wood we be considered stealth.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Personally,(And i may be wrong here) to topple Iran, all we have to do is bare our fangs and growl.

I think the average Iranian WANTS to be invaded to get rid of the clerical government.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:10:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Russia is no threat whatsoever and that even if a proxy war with Russia erupts into a direct confrontation, we will whip their asses handily.

Quoted:
In before some douchebag tries to tell us that Russia is no threat whatsoever and that even if a proxy war with Russia erupts into a direct confrontation, we will whip their asses handily

Didn't want to disappoint you.

Yeah, I've been drinking.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:11:31 PM EDT
[#20]
We need to finish Iraq before we start Iran unless forced to start Iran.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:23:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Personally,(And i may be wrong here) to topple Iran, all we have to do is bare our fangs and growl.

I think the average Iranian WANTS to be invaded to get rid of the clerical government.[/quote]

These are the persians far from your average dumbass lazy retreating conscript.  Learn your history they may not want the mullahs, they definitely do not want us!  Bombing campaign and decapitation strikes only.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:27:52 PM EDT
[#22]
We (USA) will bomb their nuclear facilities before 10/06.  We will warn them not to retaliate and offer not to go after their infrastructure.  If they're smart they'll listen.  China and Russia won't do shit.  Israel will not get involved.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#23]
Bush will take a shot at stopping them because he knows no one after him will have the stones to do anything.  Israel may play a part but we will try to never admit it. IMO  Regardless, I predict some bad mojo for the region for years to come.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:56:33 PM EDT
[#24]
I say we call Irans bluff. Goad them into making their money shot. Why not? They can't reach us anyway. One of our subs could finish them off within a few minutes. Problem solved, lets move on to North Korea.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:14:11 PM EDT
[#25]
i'd like to see the USA break bad in a nuclear way---once all the mushroom clouds clear, we can stand our ground, looking all the other nations in the eye and dare anyone to say anything.  
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#26]
We've been feeding hundreds of billions of dollars to a bunch of fanatic lunatics for decades. I'm awaiting the most obvious result.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
i'd like to see the USA break bad in a nuclear way---once all the mushroom clouds clear, we can stand our ground, looking all the other nations in the eye and dare anyone to say anything.  

Well at least you gave clarity to this issue : www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=455012

My only other thought about this is one word : Hegemony
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:41:16 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Says the subject of an insignificant island Commonwealth.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:47:18 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Cool! you got the meaning of the word 100% correct.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:48:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next time you need someone to save your asses, just call. You still have the number right?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:03:09 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Next time you need someone to save your asses, just call. You still have the number right?

Next time ? when was the last time ? The only country that has prepared invasion plans of NZ is the USA (during the Russian-Japan war (1904-1905)
(there are some small advantages to bring a valueless country at the end of the world)

Besides :
With the original post, I made no comment about the substance of the comment, more the reaction it  would produce.

I expressed that comments made like that, and the attitude that all of  USA's Allies HAVE to do what they say, or else, tends to produce reactions like that of UK citizens (added to the fact that most british are born with a negative attitude about everything anyway).

As an observer from none of the above countries, it's a pretty obvious link to me.

[BTW I did like that you replied with another hegemonic statement, you sir, are the king of subtle humour and dry wit, I congratulate you]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top