Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2005 2:20:32 PM EDT
I already posted this in the GD, but figured it might be appropiate to open it up specifically to the women shooters.

OK, so I went to this recruiting event for a company Thursday in LA... and as I am about to board the plane back to Oakland I meet this pretty girl and chat with her as we are boarding. She was also at the event but I didnt talk to her then.

So we end up sitting together and talking the whole flight and she just seemed so perfect, smart, funny, and even mature. seemed like a good moral family girl even. then were getting off the plane and exchange e mails and she gives me an amazing hug. she e mailed me the next morning. I cant stop thinking about her, stuff like this never happens to me and Im not easily impressed with women.

Problems: She lives in Oregon, I in N Cal and ill be moving to S Cal. She may move for a job soon but does not know where.

OH P.S. this was only a 1 hour flight, but we connected so much in that short time.

What do you ladies think???
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:08:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Not a ladie but,

It wouldnt hurt to email her and get to know her better.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Follow up with her, at least by email....

and good luck :)

Gwen
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#3]
sure, why not email her??  

never know what may come of it

good for you  
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:15:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:18:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Shoot her an email, get to know each other better.

My mom met my step-father on the plane.  Even though it was a 10 hour flight, she said that she just knew that he was the one after an hour....when I talk to him, he said he knew in 20 minutes.

Not saying that she is "the one" but it won't hurt to email her at all.

Good Luck!!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 4:58:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Aw.  That's so sweet of you to be at that wondering stage with all its possibilities... okay and nerves, too.

Sorry, no suggestions.  I stink at love stuff, but with me, the feeling that someone might be a match happened rarely.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:05:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Get to know her.  Sounds good so far.  Luck to ya!
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 6:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Be cool, don't scare her away by pushing too hard. Type your emails, sleep on them, re-read and edit them the next morning before sending. Too few are better than too many.
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:10:42 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Be cool, don't scare her away by pushing too hard. Type your emails, sleep on them, re-read and edit them the next morning before sending. Too few are better than too many.

good advice, i generally type them then re read about 20 times and send when im satisfied the whole process is about 30 minutes for 5 sentences
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 8:36:03 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

good advice, i generally type them then re read about 20 times and send when im satisfied the whole process is about 30 minutes for 5 sentences

Awww...isn't email wonderfull...you can remove the foot out  from your mouth before you send it.

*stupid mouth always saying stupid stuff*
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 9:22:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Good luck - you might as well pursue it [we Oregon girls are worth it too!]  Patty
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 7:56:06 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
No lady here, either. but you have the beginnings of something that sounds very good already.

OF COURSE, you send email!   But make sure you say nothing in that email that you wouln't say
to her in person.   Email has a way of anonymizing the person you're in contact with,  and you may
write something you'd never say in person, and that can be very bad.   Be careful when typing.  

CJ

+1...
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 8:03:06 AM EDT
[#13]
Good luck. Love can span very long distances.

Link Posted: 5/23/2005 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Don't throw something away just for sake of not so great circumstances...the time may not be right for anything to happen right now, but there is not sense in loosing conact with someone you felt a connection with.

my two cents
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 6:08:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quit worrying about what if and pick up the phone and call her or send her email.

Sheesh. It's not rocket science guys. Trust your gut!
Link Posted: 5/23/2005 10:24:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Did you perform a crotch check to verify, that she was, indeed, a she?

Just asking.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 2:46:16 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Sheesh. It's not rocket science

I never get these memos.    And I was halfway through the rocket science course
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 4:09:47 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sheesh. It's not rocket science

I never get these memos.    And I was halfway through the rocket science course

Go ahead and finish the course. Chicks dig geeks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top