Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/14/2005 6:37:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 6:49:09 AM EDT
[#1]

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the
furniture. (That's why they call it "fur"niture.)

Absolutely SOOO true in my home.

lol, that was good and funny.
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 7:14:05 AM EDT
[#2]
good for a few early chuckles  

thanks, boss
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 7:31:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
A LETTER TO YOUR PETS

Dear Beloved Pets:

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom.
If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut,
it is not necessary to claw, whine, bark, meow, try to turn the knob
or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open.  I must
exit through the same door I entered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my dogs.
Link Posted: 5/14/2005 2:25:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Briskette:  
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 6:22:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/15/2005 7:03:29 AM EDT
[#6]
My critters are very pampered.
Link Posted: 5/16/2005 8:42:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#8]
this works for Ferrets as well, except they dont really sleep with us, and if they did, wouldnt take up much room anyways.

so true though.   they are my lil children in fur coats
Link Posted: 5/18/2005 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#9]
OMG, this is the spitten image of our 2 cats and dog!
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 7:28:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 5/19/2005 11:06:42 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally quoted by Mona:

snip> -For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom.
If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut,
it is not necessary to claw, whine, bark, meow, try to turn the knob
or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must
exit through the same door I entered.-<snip

We have a Jack Russell Terrior that we adopted from a rescue shelter a little while back and she has become very attached to my wife; we call her my wife's 'white shadow' because she is pretty much all white and she never leaves my wife's side. So, when my wife goes to the restroom this dog will do all the things mentioned above till my wife comes out.

My wife figured she could keep the dog from going nutz-o if she just left the door slightly ajar while 'doing her business', sadly this did not work, because like a typical female when 'Sugar'(the dog) saw my wife 'doing her business' she took it as an invitation to 'do her business' too!!!

At first we thought it was just a fluke, but sure as heck the next time my wife went to the restroom 'Sugar' just went ahead and squatted in the middle of the hallway just like she thought it was the natural thing to do!!!

Which in a way I guess it is but, she is house broken and always asks to 'go' outside, except for when she sees my wife in the restroom. So now my wife just closes the door and lets the dog go nutz-o till she is done.....Now is that weird or what???.........
Link Posted: 5/21/2005 4:05:04 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A LETTER TO YOUR PETS

Dear Beloved Pets:

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it is not necessary to claw, whine, bark, meow, try to turn the knob
or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open.  I must exit through the same door I entered.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's my dogs.

I was just "trained" (by the cats) to just LEAVE the door OPEN when I go in (I live alone, so not an issue unless I have company ;) And all my friends KNOW this, so even when they are OVER, it's far ENOUGH away from the LR that I can leave it "open ENOUGH" for cat passage
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top