Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:43:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
spirit meet intent.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Go ahead, a closed casket funeral may be in your future.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:44:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Just remember, whoever said "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" wasn't kidding.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:57:42 PM EDT
[#5]
If she is married, and not to you, she is off limits.

Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:58:20 PM EDT
[#6]
SIIHPAPP
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:58:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If she is married, and not to you, she is off limits.

+1

It is bad to be involved in cheating.

Either as the cheater or as the ... facilitator.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:58:54 PM EDT
[#8]
post it in the AZ hometown forum.  maybe her husband will notice it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 2:59:24 PM EDT
[#9]
How about my friend's mom?  

Or, does "neighbor" include people that live across the street?
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:37:52 PM EDT
[#10]
most guys are like me and when they catch their wife fucking around they make her pay in court and ruin her life(and her partner in cheatings life) in legal ways

Every once in a while you get that hard-headed SOB that takes up arms and puts a bullet in both cheaters

Roll the dice and take your chances  
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:
But what if she's not your neighbor and lives accross town?? discuss

i was think' the same thing about your mom ...

is it ok?

Sure she's single, in her 60's, suffers from Alzheimers, and drools a bit, but yeah have at it if thats what does it for you.
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 3:40:01 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
most guys are like me and when they catch their wife fucking around they make her pay in court and ruin her life(and her partner in cheatings life) in legal ways

Every once in a while you get that hard-headed SOB that takes up arms and puts a bullet in both cheaters

Roll the dice and take your chances  

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:45:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought the saying was that you weren't supposed to covet your neighbor's wife's ass.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#14]
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:50:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 9:50:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Be careful when you let the banana do all the thinking.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:07:26 AM EDT
[#17]
Covet
Function: verb
Etymology: Middle English coveiten, from Anglo-French coveiter, from Vulgar Latin *cupidietare, from Latin cupiditat-, cupiditas desire, from cupidus desirous, from cupere to desire
Date: 14th century
transitive verb
1 : to wish for earnestly <covet an award>
2 : to desire (what belongs to another) inordinately or culpably
intransitive verb
: to feel inordinate desire for what belongs to another
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:09:44 AM EDT
[#18]
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife.
Nor thy neighbor's ass.
Nor thy neighbor's wife's ass.

That pretty much covers it.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:16:09 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
From Luke, Chapter 10:

29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

So, straight out of the horses mouth - if the guy is an asshole to you, he doesn't count as a neighbor.  You can thus ogle his wife all you want.

Some of the finest exegetical work I've ever seen.  

That's just fantastic.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:20:17 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
From Luke, Chapter 10:

snip
So, straight out of the horses mouth - if the guy is an asshole to you, he doesn't count as a neighbor.  You can thus ogle his wife all you want.

Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:26:56 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
From Luke, Chapter 10:

29But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

30And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

31And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

32And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

33But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

34And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

35And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

36Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

37And he said, He that shewed mercy on him. Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

DI do like the way you interpret the Good Book.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:27:26 AM EDT
[#22]
I smell a Troll....
Drops in... makes an absolute shit for brains statement and then watches the responses....
Come on......
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:48:58 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I smell a Troll....
Drops in... makes an absolute shit for brains statement and then watches the responses....
Come on......

Yep, that's why he has been here two years longer than you have, and has about 60 times more posts.  Just to start this one thread.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 10:55:41 AM EDT
[#24]
Many men don't take well to being cuckolded.

Previous posters are dead-right; people have been murdered for far lesser offenses than being caught with a man's wife.

Don't be a fool.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:49:50 AM EDT
[#25]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:
I smell a Troll....
Come on......

Yep, that's why he has been here two years longer than you have, and has about 60 times more posts.  Just to start this one thread.  hh...You missed my point.
So the fact that he's been here  a year longer than I and has 60 times more posts than me, validates the morality and stupidity of his post?
So he's got nothing of real substance to say or contibute other than he 's looking at committing adultery, but not before he asks everyone here their opinion of it first. IMO actions of a troll....
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:50:56 AM EDT
[#26]
I would do it

You only live once, May be a short once but hey, it is once
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 11:52:07 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Previous posters are dead-right; people have been murdered for far lesser offenses than being caught with a man's wife.

Don't be a fool.

Again, please reference the definition of "covet" above.

Adultery is covered under a different commandment.  I am not sure how this thread derailed the way it has.
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#28]
I have a neighbor this is just gorgeous.  Too bad she's married.  
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be a fool.

Adultery is covered under a different commandment.  I am not sure how this thread derailed the way it has.

I have always thought of "covet" as wanting it bad enough to act on that want.

In the sense that David checked out Bathsheba in the rooftop bathtub, coveted her and ultimately commited murder by proxy to have her.  JMO
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 1:38:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Personally I "covet" frequently .................but never actually act upon it
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:16:55 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be a fool.

I didn't tell him that he IS a fool... I exhorted him NOT to be one.

Thought frequently leads to action... I'm trying to derail that thought process before it leads our unfortunate potential paramour to danger
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:22:05 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
But what if she's not your neighbor and lives accross town?? discuss

Is this regarding your wife?
Link Posted: 10/12/2007 4:23:11 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Don't be a fool.

I didn't tell him that he IS a fool... I exhorted him NOT to be one.

Thought frequently leads to action... I'm trying to derail that thought process before it leads our unfortunate potential paramour to danger

Gotcha - I was just a bit flabbergasted that people seemed to confuse the thought with the action.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top