Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2002 7:28:59 PM EDT
... are at it again and proclaiming another victory.

[URL]http://www.bradycampaign.org/press/release.asp?Record=407[/URL]

Admittedly, I wasn't even aware of this case. So far, the usual media outlets aren't reporting on it.

Anyone know the details of this case?
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:37:37 PM EDT
[#2]
"It is hard to understand why, after September 11, a gun seller would pursue a lawsuit to bring thousands of military weapons to our shores, while the rest of the gun industry remains silent. High-capacity guns are a terrorist's dream. They buy them, and use them, right here in the U.S.A. Homeland security must include security from these killing machines and their relentless promotion by the gun industry."
View Quote

WTF?! The cameras must have missed the armed Al-Qaeda soldiers as they poured out of the cargo hold of the aircraft that hit the WTC. [rolleyes] I can't think of any instance where terrorists have used firearms in the US.
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:37:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't you just love the names these groups give themselves.  And quotes like "high-firepower military guns" just make me want to [puke]

Tell me, does any first or second world military in the world issue semiauto rifles to it's troops as opposed to full auto?
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:40:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Lying sacks of *#$$!

[img]http://www.binarystorage.net/clients/flashbunny/pics/guesswhich-inline.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 7:42:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
"It is hard to understand why, after September 11, a gun seller would pursue a lawsuit to bring thousands of military weapons to our shores, while the rest of the gun industry remains silent. High-capacity guns are a terrorist's dream. They buy them, and use them, right here in the U.S.A. Homeland security must include security from these killing machines and their relentless promotion by the gun industry."
View Quote

WTF?! The cameras must have missed the armed Al-Qaeda soldiers as they poured out of the cargo hold of the aircraft that hit the WTC. [rolleyes] I can't think of any instance where terrorists have used firearms in the US.
View Quote

You know, one would think that Sept 11 would have shut up these goat f**kers.  But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they have even tried to turn that to their advantage.  Will it ever end?

Right now, I am on my first day of quitting smoking, so it's a good thing that I am reading them spouting this instead of hearing it in person.[50]

Link Posted: 6/25/2002 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
But, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, they have even tried to turn that to their advantage.  Will it ever end?
View Quote

And this suprises exactly who?  Any smart marketing person will use ANYTHING they can to their agenda.  
Link Posted: 6/25/2002 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top