Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/3/2003 2:02:41 AM EDT
Lets hear about your ccw stories, good or bad. I get arguements from anti's all the time about why would you need to carry a gun, etc etc. Can you guys give me some good real life reasons why people should?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:16:57 AM EDT
Originally Posted By kabal57: Lets hear about your ccw stories, good or bad. I get arguements from anti's all the time about why would you need to carry a gun, etc etc. Can you guys give me some good real life reasons why people should?
View Quote
Once, many years ago when a man was starting to come down the side of a bar in a local tavern. I had told him earlier to stop bothering a woman friend of mine. He stopped and apparently changed his mind about a confrontation and I never even touched the revolver I was carrying. This was the only even close time in 25+ years of CCW.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:39:34 AM EDT
I was parking at the mall, and walked in front of a pickup passing by. The driver yelled at me and gave me the one finger wave. I of course responded with the common "fuck you", and continued on my way. He flipped a u-turn and got out of his truck with a club (like a sawed off baseball bat). I told him to go away, leave me alone. He told me he was going to bash mt head in. I told him again to go away, leave me alone, or I was going to shoot him. He continued to come at me with the bat, and said "you just go ahead and try". I took my pistol out of the holster and held it at my side pointing down. Again I said "go away, leave me alone." He said "Oh you're a tough guy with that gun", but he turned and went back to his truck, got in and left. That was the end of it, and I found it oddly funny that he criticized me for being a tough guy with a gun-- while he was threatening me with a bat. I am not going to lie, I was a little scared, but it could have ended alot worse, there are alot of scary people out there. I would have been well within my rights to defend myself, but I was still thinking of the legal problems I would have had if this had gone down differently. CCW's aren't a vigilante license, but the classes that I had to take to get it have proved invaluable.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:23:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/3/2003 3:24:37 AM EDT by darealickt]
Originally Posted By psychworker: I was parking at the mall, and walked in front of a pickup passing by. The driver yelled at me and gave me the one finger wave. I of course responded with the common "fuck you", and continued on my way.
View Quote
Next time, remember that most of this could have been avoided if you 1) Didn't walk in the path of 2-ton vehicles, and 2) Didn't respond to other's idiotic gestures with one of your own.
He flipped a u-turn and got out of his truck with a club (like a sawed off baseball bat). I told him to go away, leave me alone. He told me he was going to bash mt head in. I told him again to go away, leave me alone, or I was going to shoot him. He continued to come at me with the bat, and said "you just go ahead and try". I took my pistol out of the holster and held it at my side pointing down. Again I said "go away, leave me alone." He said "Oh you're a tough guy with that gun", but he turned and went back to his truck, got in and left.
View Quote
Good thing he didn't get an AR or 12 GA out of his truck. You both would have made the news.
That was the end of it, and I found it oddly funny that he criticized me for being a tough guy with a gun-- while he was threatening me with a bat. I am not going to lie, I was a little scared, but it could have ended alot worse, there are alot of scary people out there. I would have been well within my rights to defend myself, but I was still thinking of the legal problems I would have had if this had gone down differently. CCW's aren't a vigilante license, but the classes that I had to take to get it have proved invaluable.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:47:00 AM EDT
My father and I owned a Liquor Store/Bar in Florida for approx. 5 years. As soon as I turned 21 I went out and got my ccw and bought a Glock 27. One Sunday afternoon two of our local customers (They were husband and wife by common law I think) were arguing over something. The gentleman wanted to go home, and his wife was having a good time and wanted to stay and hang out with our bartender. At this point he got angry with her over her refusal to leave with him and at that point he brandished a Lorcin 25cal handgun and shot her once in the stomach. I was there and held him until the authorities arrived. He didn't attempt to leave or anything. All I can say is that that brief moment after he shot his wife, I had the worst case of butterflies as to what MY move was going to be. That was definatly one of my hardest decisions to make weather or not to draw my weapn and possibly use it. I was 22 at the time. Luckily the woman survived, and he was sentenced to 7.5 years. As it turns out he was a recovering alcholic on medication, and some people think that may have had a role n the decision he made. Im just happy I'm still here...
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 3:58:53 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 8:52:51 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 9:23:59 AM EDT
Originally Posted By TomJefferson: Years later now, I realize my actions were not appropriate and that my anger and macho attitude could have gotten me killed. Today confronted with the same senario I would not think twice. I would roll out the door and take careful aim across the hood of my car......
View Quote
That's better. [;)] Drawing down on someone who already has a gun on you is bad news. If you show a gun at that point, you'd better be putting bullets downrange quick.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:00:21 AM EDT
1. Wife and I went to the movies, afterward we were just driving around (to get to know the area - we were new) and happened down a street that was oddly blocked at one end with large boulders that were rolled onto the street. Pulled a u-turn and saw that we got blocked by a low-rider, a few scumbags piled out of the car with baseball bats, tire irons and proceeded towards us. Both the wife and myself have ccw and carry. I looked at the wife and said "These idiots sure picked the wrong car" as I exited and drew my 1911 (Springfield TRP), told the wife to stay clear and call the cops but to watch my back. Then I loudly yelled "Who wants to die first?" or something like that and brought my gun up. The bunch of cowards ran back to the car and sped away. I got the vehicle info to give to the cops, who took 20 mintes to get there, good thing I don't depend on the law for my protection. Hate to think what would have happened if they came across some unarmed victims. 2. Jogging at night, passed a group of gangbangers that were drinking in the park after hours. One of them made a rude remark, which I completely ignored, then one of them decided to run up and try to scare me or something, so I hear footsteps coming up behind me. I turn around and ask WTF his problem is? At which point he tries to kick me in the nuts but fails misearably and I respond with a straight punch to his nose, which sends him to the street, to stay, knocked out I guess. Of course now the latin militia (the gangbangers) all run over to f*ck me up. I draw my weapon, this time a Kimber Custom Shop CDP 1911 and level it at their faces at which point they screamed like little girls and ran away. I did hear a pop after they ran a ways, perhaps one of them got brave and took a pot shot with a .25 mouse gun or something, not sure, could have been a back-fire. By this time one of the nosy neighbor types comes out to see whats up and I tell them to call the police and I waited with the sleepy gangbanger that still could not stand. What the hell is up with these wussed-out gangbangers these days? Not carrying guns but still think they own the streets or something. In hindsight, in the second situation there I should have drawn my gun instead of resorting to fisticuffs but I'm pretty confident (even arrogant) in my self-defense abiilities, but I would not recommend anyone else try the same, go for the gun first.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:01:53 AM EDT
Thankfully, I've never been in a situation where I felt I needed to put a hand on my weapon. But the peace of mind that comes with knowing it's there if that need ever comes is worth much more than the little bit of effort it takes to get the permit. If you don't have yours yet, get a move on.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 10:13:40 AM EDT
Originally Posted By darealickt:
Originally Posted By psychworker: I was parking at the mall, and walked in front of a pickup passing by. The driver yelled at me and gave me the one finger wave. I of course responded with the common "fuck you", and continued on my way.
View Quote
Next time, remember that most of this could have been avoided if you 1) Didn't walk in the path of 2-ton vehicles, and 2) Didn't respond to other's idiotic gestures with one of your own.
He flipped a u-turn and got out of his truck with a club (like a sawed off baseball bat). I told him to go away, leave me alone. He told me he was going to bash mt head in. I told him again to go away, leave me alone, or I was going to shoot him. He continued to come at me with the bat, and said "you just go ahead and try". I took my pistol out of the holster and held it at my side pointing down. Again I said "go away, leave me alone." He said "Oh you're a tough guy with that gun", but he turned and went back to his truck, got in and left.
View Quote
Good thing he didn't get an AR or 12 GA out of his truck. You both would have made the news.
That was the end of it, and I found it oddly funny that he criticized me for being a tough guy with a gun-- while he was threatening me with a bat. I am not going to lie, I was a little scared, but it could have ended alot worse, there are alot of scary people out there. I would have been well within my rights to defend myself, but I was still thinking of the legal problems I would have had if this had gone down differently. CCW's aren't a vigilante license, but the classes that I had to take to get it have proved invaluable.
View Quote
View Quote
I don't think he did anything wrong. He was at a mall so I am guessing that he crossed in front of the truck at a crosswalk. It is not like he walked through an interstate. You are allowed to walk through a crosswalk, it is the cars duty to stop. This jackass initiates the thing, then brings a bat out. And its psychworker's fault? Please, he should have shot the jackass.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:26:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/3/2003 11:27:51 AM EDT by kabal57]
Originally Posted By Hellraiser: 1. Wife and I went to the movies, afterward we were just driving around (to get to know the area - we were new) and happened down a street that was oddly blocked at one end with large boulders that were rolled onto the street. Pulled a u-turn and saw that we got blocked by a low-rider, a few scumbags piled out of the car with baseball bats, tire irons and proceeded towards us. Both the wife and myself have ccw and carry. I looked at the wife and said "These idiots sure picked the wrong car" as I exited and drew my 1911 (Springfield TRP), told the wife to stay clear and call the cops but to watch my back. Then I loudly yelled "Who wants to die first?" or something like that and brought my gun up. The bunch of cowards ran back to the car and sped away. I got the vehicle info to give to the cops, who took 20 mintes to get there, good thing I don't depend on the law for my protection. Hate to think what would have happened if they came across some unarmed victims.
man, that's the kind of situation I dread if i'm traveling somewhere with family or gf. Since i'm in commiefornia no way i'd be allowed to defend myself, If that was me in your situation in this state, id be going home in a bodybag, gf too. good thing you can carry i'm glad that didnt turn out worse for you.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:36:24 AM EDT
Funny, I was just thinking about this! Two things come to mind with this thread. I don't carry a gun on my person and somehow have managed to live all these years without needing one. I realized that is possible by using whatever non-firearm methods self defense, including non-gun weaposn and situational awareness. If you do carry, the best advice I've ever heard is to do everything in your power to avoid a confrontation that could lead to gunfire. I agree, you have a responsibility to stay out of trouble as best you can.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:54:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Hellraiser: In hindsight, in the second situation there I should have drawn my gun instead of resorting to fisticuffs but I'm pretty confident (even arrogant) in my self-defense abiilities, but I would not recommend anyone else try the same, go for the gun first.
View Quote
[thread hijack] Going for your gun while an assailant is with in contact distance can be a bad trade. 2 seconds to clear and draw may have given him enough time to land a kick to the groin or worse! I am doing a lot of work and training on the (civilian)use of a handgun inside contact distance. From what I have learned so far you did the exact right thing; created time and space to get your gun (a better tool) into play by landing a punch. I am going way out on a limb here but you probably felt much more (and clearly were) in control once you had the gun in play. Just some thoughts, not intended to be confrontational. This very type of encounter has been my focus for many months. [/thread hijack]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:55:52 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Rickyj:
Originally Posted By darealickt:
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
View Quote
I don't think he did anything wrong. He was at a mall so I am guessing that he crossed in front of the truck at a crosswalk. It is not like he walked through an interstate. You are allowed to walk through a crosswalk, it is the cars duty to stop. This jackass initiates the thing, then brings a bat out. And its psychworker's fault? Please, he should have shot the jackass.
View Quote
I think if you have a CCW, you also have a responsibility to go the extra mile to avoid trouble. Like, maybe, NOT yelling "fuck you".
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 11:58:54 AM EDT
van full of real brave guys with baseball bats blocked the road with a van as my dad was driving home with a brand new 1987 suburban. the S&W .357 left the holster, was aimed, but no targets were left after they got the first flash of stainless steel. this was way before legal CC, no telling what would have happened had he not had that gun though. as for myself, as soon as i get a spare 200 dollars im going to go talk to retired texas ranger jim peterson at the sharp shooter here in corpus and get mine. got a kimber just waiting to jump in a holster.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:00:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hellraiser: 2. Jogging at night... I draw my weapon, this time a Kimber Custom Shop CDP 1911 and level it at their faces at which point they screamed like little girls and ran away.
View Quote
you carry when you go jogging? you're my new hero.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:04:06 PM EDT
I don't carry a gun on my person and somehow have managed to live all these years without needing one.
View Quote
well then, of course you wont ever need one, neither will anybody else for that matter, they should just be more careful [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:04:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DScott: Funny, I was just thinking about this! Two things come to mind with this thread. I don't carry a gun on my person and somehow have managed to live all these years without needing one. I realized that is possible by using whatever non-firearm methods self defense, including non-gun weaposn and situational awareness. If you do carry, the best advice I've ever heard is to do everything in your power to avoid a confrontation that could lead to gunfire. I agree, you have a responsibility to stay out of trouble as best you can.
View Quote
I feel as you do.I'm just LAZY.That's why I don't have my CCW yet.My WIFE already HAS her permit though!!!!!lolol
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:06:50 PM EDT
Originally Posted By _twist:
Originally Posted By Hellraiser: 2. Jogging at night... I draw my weapon, this time a Kimber Custom Shop CDP 1911 and level it at their faces at which point they screamed like little girls and ran away.
View Quote
View Quote
How do you carry while jogging, & is sweat contact on your weapon a problem, or concern?
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:16:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Searcherfortruth:
View Quote
View Quote
How do you carry while jogging, & is sweat contact on your weapon a problem, or concern?
View Quote
I used to carry all the time when I ran (I still run, I just live in a better hood). I carried in a belly band. I carried a glock and it did get all sweaty and nasty but it never hurt the gun. I just rinsed it off. -Nuke
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:46:29 PM EDT
I have only had my ccw for two years and have had to use my pistol three times. Killed all three assailants. I'll just say this the opossum population in my area is dwindling.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:03:42 PM EDT
I wish Ohio had a decent CCW[V]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:23:10 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thebrain: I have only had my ccw for two years and have had to use my pistol three times. Killed all three assailants. I'll just say this the opossum population in my area is dwindling.
View Quote
more info please! sounds interesting
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:23:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:29:58 PM EDT
A couple of comments, if I may. psychworker, you did well, except for the finger and comment part. Regardless of what my friend Rickyj says, you didn't [u]have[/u] to shoot him, so you did right by not shooting. Only do what is necessary. Nothing more. And as DVDTracker points out, training at a good school will help you a lot. At Thunder Ranch, Clint Smith teaches you to yell, "DROP THE WEAPON!" Don't cuss. Don't say, "Drop the bat!" Don't threaten. Don't say, "Or I'll kill you!" Just "Drop the weapon!" Why? So that when the little old lady that saw the shooting is testifying in court, she will say, "The man hollered at the attacker and told him to drop his weapon." Not, "The man hollered, "Drop the knife (which he didn't have one), you stinkin' &#*&@$#%, or I'll blow yer balls off!" Any gun pulling that ends without a shot fired is a happy day for the pullee.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:34:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:36:21 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:38:06 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Andreuha: more info please! sounds interesting
View Quote
Usually it is after a horse back ride. Occasionally a group of my friends and I ride past dark. When we get back to the barn a opossum or coon is scavenging grain that has been spilled out of the grain buckets. As I am sure you are aware opossums are slow. So they are not much for sport but good for ballistic testing .40 cal. With a good body shot from 10-20 feet, you get the typical entry wound with fur flying, and the exit is fairly nasty, a bit bigger than a quarter with entrails seeping out. To be honest it was cool at first but the clean up can be labor intensive with digging a shallow gray and all.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:38:12 PM EDT
funny story: I was hanging out at the local street racing spot w/ my friends (they know i carry) and about 40 yards away a bunch of wiggers were arguing and stuff and then ya hear em start talking bout "go ahead an shoot me" stuff like that, well needless to say all my friends start lookin at me. i said i dont want no part of it, infact if there is shooting , i figure let em kill each other, as long as innocent ppl dont get hurt.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:52:34 PM EDT
No stories to tell from me. I used to be kind of a hothead, ready to jump when provoked, but since I got my CCW I am much more calm. Imagine that: concealed carry reducing stress.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 1:56:19 PM EDT
Originally Posted By eswanson: I think if you have a CCW, you also have a responsibility to go the extra mile to avoid trouble. Like, maybe, NOT yelling "fuck you".
View Quote
So if instead of the guy flipping him off he yelled "fuck you nigger" psychworker should have just kept walking? There are certain things that it is appropriate to respond to. Just because I have a CCW does not mean that I am going to let people spit on me or flip me off without responding.
Originally Posted By Old_Painless: psychworker, you did well, except for the finger and comment part. Regardless of what my friend Rickyj says, you didn't [u]have[/u] to shoot him, so you did right by not shooting. Only do what is necessary. Nothing more. And as DVDTracker points out, training at a good school will help you a lot. At Thunder Ranch, Clint Smith teaches you to yell, "DROP THE WEAPON!" Don't cuss. Don't say, "Drop the bat!" Don't threaten. Don't say, "Or I'll kill you!" Just "Drop the weapon!" Why? So that when the little old lady that saw the shooting is testifying in court, she will say, "The man hollered at the attacker and told him to drop his weapon." Not, "The man hollered, "Drop the knife (which he didn't have one), you stinkin' &#*&@$#%, or I'll blow yer balls off!" Any gun pulling that ends without a shot fired is a happy day for the pullee.
View Quote
This guy was a complete asshole, my point was that psychworker did nothing wrong. I think you were right 100% psychworker, somebody came at me with a bat and I wouldn't be thinking about their feelings either. While it is a good idea to avoid the confrontation for legal reasons, you don't have to for moral reasons IMHO.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:12:30 PM EDT
Originally Posted By snail50: No stories to tell from me. I used to be kind of a hothead, ready to jump when provoked, but since I got my CCW I am much more calm. Imagine that: concealed carry reducing stress.
View Quote
Yup, I hear ya...I get this sorta inner smile just knowing what I could do IF I had to. I've started just walking away from trouble rather then become a part of it.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:12:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Rickyj:
Originally Posted By eswanson: I think if you have a CCW, you also have a responsibility to go the extra mile to avoid trouble. Like, maybe, NOT yelling "fuck you".
View Quote
So if instead of the guy flipping him off he yelled "fuck you nigger" psychworker should have just kept walking? There are certain things that it is appropriate to respond to. Just because I have a CCW does not mean that I am going to let people spit on me or flip me off without responding.
Originally Posted By Old_Painless: psychworker, you did well, except for the finger and comment part. Regardless of what my friend Rickyj says, you didn't [u]have[/u] to shoot him, so you did right by not shooting. Only do what is necessary. Nothing more. And as DVDTracker points out, training at a good school will help you a lot. At Thunder Ranch, Clint Smith teaches you to yell, "DROP THE WEAPON!" Don't cuss. Don't say, "Drop the bat!" Don't threaten. Don't say, "Or I'll kill you!" Just "Drop the weapon!" Why? So that when the little old lady that saw the shooting is testifying in court, she will say, "The man hollered at the attacker and told him to drop his weapon." Not, "The man hollered, "Drop the knife (which he didn't have one), you stinkin' &#*&@$#%, or I'll blow yer balls off!" Any gun pulling that ends without a shot fired is a happy day for the pullee.
View Quote
This guy was a complete asshole, my point was that psychworker did nothing wrong. I think you were right 100% psychworker, somebody came at me with a bat and I wouldn't be thinking about their feelings either. While it is a good idea to avoid the confrontation for legal reasons, you don't have to for moral reasons IMHO.
View Quote
Fine, so you agree with his actions [i]after[/i] the bat was taken out. The opinion I posted of his actions were in regards to what he did to encourage the bat to be taken out. As for crossing in a crosswalk - even if psych had the complete and total right-of-way, responding with "fuck you" to some angry hothead in a pickup is only feeding his fire.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:18:36 PM EDT
Originally Posted By markl32:
Originally Posted By Hellraiser: In hindsight, in the second situation there I should have drawn my gun instead of resorting to fisticuffs but I'm pretty confident (even arrogant) in my self-defense abiilities, but I would not recommend anyone else try the same, go for the gun first.
View Quote
[thread hijack] Going for your gun while an assailant is with in contact distance can be a bad trade. 2 seconds to clear and draw may have given him enough time to land a kick to the groin or worse! I am doing a lot of work and training on the (civilian)use of a handgun inside contact distance. From what I have learned so far you did the exact right thing; created time and space to get your gun (a better tool) into play by landing a punch. I am going way out on a limb here but you probably felt much more (and clearly were) in control once you had the gun in play. Just some thoughts, not intended to be confrontational. This very type of encounter has been my focus for many months. [/thread hijack]
View Quote
Actually I would've had plenty of time to draw the gun because this loser was clearly drunk and moving at about the speed of a turtle on quaaludes, but I agree that in close contact, it's better to make some distance before going for the gun. And yes, I felt in complete control with the 1911 in my hand.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:24:11 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
Yes, you see I only jog late at night because of the rediculous west Texas heat. During my jogs I have ran into stray dogs and gangbangers, both of which are usually swayed to go bother someone else by simply putting my boot to their ass, but I like to have all bases covered. I use a Galco waist pack and the light weight of the Kimber CDP does not bother me at all, hell I weigh 240 lbs, a few more pounds (gun) don't bother me at all.
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 2:59:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Hellraiser:
View Quote
View Quote
Yes, you see I only jog late at night because of the rediculous west Texas heat. During my jogs I have ran into stray dogs and gangbangers, both of which are usually swayed to go bother someone else by simply putting my boot to their ass, but I like to have all bases covered. I use a Galco waist pack and the light weight of the Kimber CDP does not bother me at all, hell I weigh 240 lbs, a few more pounds (gun) don't bother me at all.
View Quote
not to hijack this thread but... my roommate was over at his friend's grandfather's house (how's that for context) and had to take a dump. so he's finished his business, but there's no toliet paper - he goes to get some from under the sink. while grabbing the roll he notices a .38 nickel plated s&w in a holster mounted inside the cabinet. he asks the grandpa about it. "they ain't takin me on the shitter" was the old man's reply. nothing in this world more useless than an unloaded gun, except for maybe an unarmed man. i applaud your loyalty to the ccw mentality.
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:20:44 AM EDT
just ordered a galco spandex waist holster thing (dont remember the exact name) 40 bucks, cant beat it with a stick. usgalco.com by the way. anyways, i just hope the bastard fits, i put in for the small cause i wear a 31 waist pant, but for some reason i have the worst luck at buying shit that fits its not even funny. anyway, to the point, hoping its as good as everybody that has one says it is, looks handy as pre-sliced bread. the kimber should love it
Link Posted: 7/4/2003 11:59:37 AM EDT
I lived in las vegas a few years ago and carried my grock .40 in my car. one day I saw in the middle of the street this guy slapping and pushing this girl pretty bad. by the time I got to my car, I was standing next to it anyway,got the gun out and started to walk over to the action (about 50 yards) away the cops were already there.(bike cops) I calmly turned away and replaced my gun. funny thing was there were lots of people closer and noone did anything, just stood there and watched...turns out the girl was a hooker getting bitch slapped by her pimp over money issues.but looked like a robbery/mugging. still didn't make me feel better to see noone doing anything, but hooker or not I still would have gotton involved not knowing the full story and may have gotton myself shot by the pimp or shot him..either way had the police not shown up it would have been a bad day anyway you slice it. now I think it pays to be more observant before you jump right in. (if possible)
Top Top