Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/11/2017 9:53:15 PM EDT
What is your biggest gripe?

For me,as a bottom feeder, it is the condescending attitude of my fellow employees who have  a much higher rating and are not in my lowly division. The wastage is a bit of concern also, Guys, Gals?
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:55:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 9:56:03 PM EDT
[#2]
My agency has a management mindset and not a leadership mindset.

It's will take decades to break; Gen Kelly couldn't even fix us.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:01:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I used to work for the DoD here in Alexandria VA. I was bored to tears. I mean bored. I had nothing to do and would surf the internet but you can only do that for so long.

Then I started the "come in really early" routine and leave at 3pm. That got old.

I had a gorgeous office with wood floors but after a while, it felt like a prison. When I tell you that I did nothing; please believe me, I did nothing. I would sit in my office, close the door and read ALL of Drudge Report, then ALL of Google news highlights. Then I would walk to Dunkin Donuts on the base and walk back to wake up.

Then I would leave.

There were weeks when I did nothing. Nothing. Not a thing.

I was so bored I would go on ALMS and take whatever classes I could from my desk.

Got paid very well though, had a Lexus and an S2000 and a home in Olde Towne Alexandria. But finally got bored and got a real job. Much happier now that I work with driven people in private industry. Day goes by quick and work is fulfilling.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#4]
What I hate the most are the Lazy good for nothing turds that are protected by the Union.

I look at the schedule sometimes and just want to flip a tit.  (If I can't swap it around to avoid them)
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:06:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I used to work for the DoD here in Alexandria VA.
View Quote
Cameron Station?
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:08:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Cameron Station?
View Quote
Ft. Belvoir.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:14:09 PM EDT
[#7]
For mine, I think it is a big disconnect from DC is to the rest of the country.  Sometimes arbitrary rules and regs that just make no sense.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote
Exactly they "promote" yes men and those who can't do the job.

Not leaders
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:26:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I was mad today, told to do something stupid. Actually I was not told to do it, I was told by one of my employees what they were going to be doing tomorrow, as they were told by my manager. I mean, fuck the chain of command right? But then it dawned on me...I will carefully word my opposition to the plan, which involves destroying usable stuff and throwing it in several dumpsters around the base ( way too much for one dumpster you see.) Then when she does as I expect and blows my concerns off, I'm gonna call the IG and start the fraud waste and abuse investigation.
I never expected to be "that guy", but fuck I am sick of the waste of time and effort and money because of willful ignorance, even when I point out the error and possible better options.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:32:28 PM EDT
[#10]
I've been out a couple of years, but, the worst thing was the stupid Obama administration policies to prevent us from enforcing the law. It was already bad enough with the prohibition of arresting aliens at sensitive locations. Now that he's gone I wish I could be back.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I had a gorgeous office with wood floors but after a while, it felt like a prison. When I tell you that I did nothing; please believe me, I did nothing. I would sit in my office, close the door and read ALL of Drudge Report, then ALL of Google news highlights. Then I would walk to Dunkin Donuts on the base and walk back to wake up.
View Quote
Oh, I believe you.  I see it all the time where I work.  Whenever we higher a lower level person (say GS-9/11)... rather than put in some effort and get them up to speed, they just have them sit around and do jack shit for like a year before finally throwing some work their way.  I spent most of my first year wondering why they even filled my billet, since it didn't seem like they had any real need for me to do anything lol

Then we have some GS-15's... no idea what they even do.  I've heard from more than one person in supervisory roles that those guys just sit in their office all day and produce nothing.  They seem like a classic case of people who suck but not bad enough to be able to fire, so they just create positions for them that keep them out of the way.

We could probably get rid of 30% of our office and not even notice those people are gone.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:35:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh, I believe you.  I see it all the time where I work.  Whenever we higher a lower level person (say GS-9/11)... rather than put in some effort and get them up to speed, they just have them sit around and do jack shit for like a year before finally throwing some work their way.  I spent most of my first year wondering why they even filled my billet, since it didn't seem like they had any real need for me to do anything lol

Then we have some GS-15's... no idea what they even do.  I've heard from more than one person in supervisory roles that those guys just sit in their office all day and produce nothing.  They seem like a classic case of people who suck but not bad enough to be able to fire, so they just create positions for them that keep them out of the way.

We could probably get rid of 30% of our office and not even notice those people are gone.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy fuck I want a government job now.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:36:33 PM EDT
[#13]
That only 10% of the employees give a shit and wind up doing 99% of the work
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:39:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Boredom, just been doing the same thing over and over again for too long. I work for the same branch as a civilian that I was also active duty and am a reservist with. I would have already left the civilian job by now but I keep picking up active duty orders so potentially I might go another span of several years on active duty at this rate while the civilian job sits there idle. Active duty has TRICARE, more retirement points (can buy the active duty time into the civilian FERS retirement pension), and higher take home pay with lower taxable income than the civilian job because of BAH/BAS/etc but it's all essentially the same type of work.

I made about 30-40% more a year in the private sector before coming to the federal civilian job and worked about 3x harder, it's kind of nice to be busy but I got burnt out and the money wasn't worth the extra effort and stress. 
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:39:47 PM EDT
[#15]
This is the first job I've had where the people whom are really good at their jobs are not rewarded.  Otherwise, it's pretty awesome.  Yeah, pension AND 401k/TSP but I did take a big pay cut from private industry.

Here's a weird one, I've never ever met my boss in person.  Probably won't, either.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:42:12 PM EDT
[#16]
co workers who aren't motivated
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:42:21 PM EDT
[#17]
Welcome to the Gov...

I don't do a quarter of the work that people in the private sector do in my field and I make more

Quoted:
I used to work for the DoD here in Alexandria VA. I was bored to tears. I mean bored. I had nothing to do and would surf the internet but you can only do that for so long.

Then I started the "come in really early" routine and leave at 3pm. That got old.

Then I would leave.

I was so bored I would go on ALMS and take whatever classes I could from my desk.

Got paid very well though, had a Lexus and an S2000 and a home in Olde Towne Alexandria. But finally got bored and got a real job. Much happier now that I work with driven people in private industry. Day goes by quick and work is fulfilling.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:43:05 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Then I would leave.

View Quote
Wish that was me. I am SLAMMED at work and we are understaffed.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:44:02 PM EDT
[#19]
I am in the public eye in a small, redneck  and very rural community that mostly despise the government. But my shop is fun and full of good old boys with a sprinkling of retired military. We have a good time.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:44:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Love my job with the feds, only gripe once some one gets to gs 11 and above they become retarded
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:45:45 PM EDT
[#21]
I'm technically classified as a contractor to the Feds so have only second hand observations.  Two things:  budget issues that prevent timely upgrades to computer systems and fickle edicts from on high that frequently have significant ramifications to trying to accomplish the mission.
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:46:20 PM EDT
[#22]

Among other things...  

We tend to promote by default.  Therefore we have some major turds in mid and upper management.

Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:46:46 PM EDT
[#23]
My biggest gripe is lack of individual accountability.

This is manifest as collective guilt, wherein if an individual does something wrong or evil, 2 million Federal workers have a new mandatory 1 hour training video to watch every year for the rest of their careers, instead of simply dismissing the malefactor.

"Oh, Smithers sold body parts from the VA to a drug company doing a study on Alzheimers cures? Well, that is not because he is an evil person who needs to be fired. He must not have had the right kind of education and training. Let's all watch a video on why you can't sell body parts to industry for private gain! That's the ticket!"

Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:47:41 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

..that there is way to many of you...
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Jealous taxpayer?
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:54:49 PM EDT
[#26]
Lots of people saying they are bored and sit around and do nothing or everyone they know does

Good to hear that our tax money is being spent well
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 10:56:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Get rid of the right 30% and things would actually run more smoothly.  But they are the last ones that would get a RIF.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:39:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Then I would leave.

View Quote
Tax dollars to good use.  Perfect description of utter waste
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:39:59 PM EDT
[#29]
The good idea fairy that buttfucks everyone it touches.  And it touches everyone frequently.  So many great ideas that sound good in theory, but are motherfucking terrible in practice.

Lawmakers that are well intentioned, but don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Shithead employees.  God fucking damn there are a lot of shithead employees.  I want to fire whole fucking offices.  

I don't know how much more I can take, even doing different jobs.  Which sucks, because there are some great things about my job too.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:47:34 PM EDT
[#30]
What bothers me?  Sure there are some people who don't do shit, but what bothers me even more are civilians bitching and moaning about the government wasting money, when those same civilian contractors will charge the government 30-50% MORE for a job than they would anyone else - they collect the check and then bitch about government waste.  That and the fact that GSA exists AT ALL.  Years ago I bid a job to a local contractor.  A job that had to be done because the SHIT HEEL contractor who was supposed to do it right when the building was built, fucked it up.  They still got paid.  The bid for the job was  $5600. Contractor told me his boss said they had to go through GSA.  SAME contractor, SAME job, only difference, GSA was the middle man (they did nothing) and the cost jumped to almost $9K.

That and the stupid USE or LOSE budget mentality FORCED on a vast majority of government agencies.  So you are a unit head and you were diligent with your budget and you saved $200K? Good for you.  So for next fiscal year we'll reduce your budget by $400K - you should be fine.

Have $100K left over in September?  Time to start buying shit you might need for next year, because if you don't spend it, they will cut your budget even further the following year.

Designed a program that saved your agency $100K in labor and other costs? Good for you...here's a check for $500. Carry on.

Lately the biggest gripe are GOOD people retiring....especially during the last 8 years.   Why wouldn't they retire?  We weren't getting SHIT for raises and retirement is based off your high three years of salary.  So now let's hire someone at a LOW Level salary, with the experience to match, so we can save money.  Then in 6 months when you realize that person can't do the retired person's job, time to hire THREE more low level people...all in the name of saving money.

I took a $20K cut in pay to go to the Feds.  My choice.  Tired of traveling.  Wanted to actually raise my kid.  Funny thing?  I was making $20k more as a contractor TO the Feds.  
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
What bothers me?  Sure there are some people who don't do shit, but what bothers me even more are civilians bitching and moaning about the government wasting money, when those same civilian contractors will charge the government 30-50% MORE for a job than they would anyone else - they collect the check and then bitch about government waste.  That and the fact that GSA exists AT ALL.  Years ago I bid a job to a local contractor.  A job that had to be done because the SHIT HEEL contractor who was supposed to do it right when the building was built, fucked it up.  They still got paid.  The bid for the job was  $5600. Contractor told me his boss said they had to go through GSA.  SAME contractor, SAME job, only difference, GSA was the middle man (they did nothing) and the cost jumped to almost $9K.

That and the stupid USE or LOSE budget mentality FORCED on a vast majority of government agencies.  So you are a unit head and you were diligent with your budget and you saved $200K? Good for you.  So for next fiscal year we'll reduce your budget by $400K - you should be fine.

Have $100K left over in September?  Time to start buying shit you might need for next year, because if you don't spend it, they will cut your budget even further the following year.

Designed a program that saved your agency $100K in labor and other costs? Good for you...here's a check for $500. Carry on.

Lately the biggest gripe are GOOD people retiring....especially during the last 8 years.   Why wouldn't they retire?  We weren't getting SHIT for raises and retirement is based off your high three years of salary.  So now let's hire someone at a LOW Level salary, with the experience to match, so we can save money.  Then in 6 months when you realize that person can't do the retired person's job, time to hire THREE more low level people...all in the name of saving money.

I took a $20K cut in pay to go to the Feds.  My choice.  Tired of traveling.  Wanted to actually raise my kid.  Funny thing?  I was making $20k more as a contractor TO the Feds.  
View Quote
Sounds like an indictment for mismanaging money on both sides for the gov't.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:05:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
The good idea fairy that buttfucks everyone it touches.  And it touches everyone frequently.  So many great ideas that sound good in theory, but are motherfucking terrible in practice.

Lawmakers that are well intentioned, but don't understand the consequences of their actions.

Shithead employees.  God fucking damn there are a lot of shithead employees.  I want to fire whole fucking offices.  

I don't know how much more I can take, even doing different jobs.  Which sucks, because there are some great things about my job too.  
View Quote
This entire thread has tons of truth.  I'm a year away from retiring, and this place sucks more donkey dong every day.  That being said, I've been paid very well, seven tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, 21 countries with boots on the ground.  I have actually might have created some positive influences.  I could have been an office drone, but I sought and found opportunity.  

The new generation has a lot of "ideas", and they mostly fucking suck and are doomed to failure.  Strange thing is, they have ideas, but the notion of doing the work to bring them to fruition is a foreign concept.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:17:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Working as a contractor I got to see a lot of it.  GS supervisor who never lifted a finger if he didn't have to.  His boss was nice to your face, but would do anything he felt was in his best interest behind your back.  Division chiefs who couldn't lead the way to the bar across the street, had no technical knowledge to speak of, yet got hired on in their FIRST position at GS-13.

Girl who went from 12 to 13 based on her ability to 'befriend' the director.  Her ability to do the job was non-existent and worse, she had no desire until it was going to show up during an inspection.  When she promptly blamed it on her predecessor (who was no shining example of work ethic, but she was his 'assistant' and wouldn't even talk to him as he was white).

The director who announced at a staff function that he would hire any woman over any man without regard to her qualifications or lack thereof.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:24:03 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
This is the first job I've had where the people whom are really good at their jobs are not rewarded.  Otherwise, it's pretty awesome.  Yeah, pension AND 401k/TSP but I did take a big pay cut from private industry.

Here's a weird one, I've never ever met my boss in person.  Probably won't, either.
View Quote
In my current job I have never even spoken to my boss on the phone.  Just emails and I don't think he wants to talk to me, since I am not the most laid back person in the world after they screwed me in this position.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:33:20 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

For me,as a bottom feeder, it is the condescending attitude of my fellow employees who have  a much higher rating and are not in my lowly division. The wastage is a bit of concern also, Guys, Gals?
View Quote

The amount of oxygen thieves that got hired under Obummer "adminstrel"!
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:35:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
That some suit on the east coast, who has to use a GPS to find my command when he visits once a year when the weather is bad in DC, knows our business practices better than we do and therefore knows what hardware and software can and cannot work. They've never worked in the industry and won't dare ask for an opinion let alone information before spending millions on something that just doesn't work.

Rather than just shutting the fuck up and listening to the people that have 20 to 40 years in the industry they just buy whatever from whomever has taken them out to the most business lunches or given them a shiny bauble.
View Quote
AMC, ASC, TACOM, CECOM or AMCOM?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:50:05 AM EDT
[#37]
I'm younger and relatively new to Uncle Sam. My gripe is the guys who have been there for 20+ years literally sleep at their desk. They told me I'm in training for a whole year and to take my time. That means I sit on my ass all day and read drudge/Reddit/etc. My boss is so salty and hates the place but I genuinely like the guy. I walked into a good thing in theory because everyone there is retiring in 3-5 years so by default I'll get a lot of promotions. But that could also be a curse.

Edit: forgot to mention my bosses boss shows up to work for a couple hours a day and disappears. No one knows where he goes or what he does and we all assume he just goes home.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 12:51:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Whistleblower thread
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:00:49 AM EDT
[#39]
deleted
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:03:38 AM EDT
[#40]
My biggest gripe?  They hire their family members and promote their buddies.  

During inprocessing, some very senior dude was there to say hi and congradulate us on beating out so many others for our positions.  I chuckled.  If he only knew.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:25:33 AM EDT
[#41]
I love going to work, people want to show up and work harder than they are paid to. I guess my only gripe is the measly life insurance 30k some odd when we avg between 20-40 deaths per year and that medical retirement is non existent. Seen a few folks just shy of 20 get messed up bad and their careers ended with no pension.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:36:50 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I love going to work, people want to show up and work harder than they are paid to. I guess my only gripe is the measly life insurance 30k some odd when we avg between 20-40 deaths per year and that medical retirement is non existent. Seen a few folks just shy of 20 get messed up bad and their careers ended with no pension.
View Quote
As a Federal civilian employee you can get the life insurance standard benefit and multiple up to 5X your annual salary for about $10-20 a pay period. I think mine is $34 a month for $382,000 of total coverage under FEGLI. I'm assuming you are forest service and/or a firefighter based on the death rate and location, I am not that familiar with your pension and disability retirement options since I'm not in that special risk class. 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:47:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Government standards and rules almost always accomplish the exact opposite of what they are meant to.  We continue to pretend that stopping production to put on a dog and pony show of training and 'corrective actions' is going to solve our problems and prevent any recurrence, and of course the root of the problem can't ever be someone was stupid, it's got to be one of our magic watchstanding principles.  (Currently on day 3 of the all-stop at my job for the not-a-problem problem).

On a more personal level, the work environment is completely toxic and I'm one of two people not willing to completely fuck over everyone else to get a better deal for myself.  And the other one just left my project.  We're drastically understaffed, and the ones that already do the least (bordering on NO) work are the ones that successfully lobby for special treatment and cushy do-even-less assignments.  I've stood watch for 3 solid years with no significant breaks.  The next closest is 1.5, most are at 1 year or 6 months and already have "done their time" and think they shouldn't have to stand watch any more, sometimes flat out refusing, at which point it falls to the ones not willing to be giant dicks, aka me and that other guy, to pick up their slack.  Management lets it happen.  Sometimes even help with it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:52:13 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
As a Federal civilian employee you can get the life insurance standard benefit and multiple up to 5X your annual salary for about $10-20 a pay period. I think mine is $34 a month for $382,000 of total coverage under FEGLI. I'm assuming you are forest service and/or a firefighter based on the death rate and location, I am not that familiar with your pension and disability retirement options since I'm not in that special risk class. 
View Quote
Thanks, I'll have to look into it, I'm semi new as a full time permanent employee. Seasonal/temps aren't allotted much as far as benefits go even though they assume most of the risk.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:56:29 AM EDT
[#45]
During busy times, the work sucks. During slow times, the management sucks
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 1:59:15 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
CBP?
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 2:04:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
That some suit on the east coast, who has to use a GPS to find my command when he visits once a year when the weather is bad in DC, knows our business practices better than we do and therefore knows what hardware and software can and cannot work. They've never worked in the industry and won't dare ask for an opinion let alone information before spending millions on something that just doesn't work.

Rather than just shutting the fuck up and listening to the people that have 20 to 40 years in the industry they just buy whatever from whomever has taken them out to the most business lunches or given them a shiny bauble.
View Quote
Depressing. In the private sector it is exactly the same. Why listen to actual experts when you can shoot from the hip and miss everything?

To me the most amazing thing is this...the assclowns come from a supposedly higher ED background...Ivy League even and then proceed to exactly replicate the failures systemically everyone before them did. Which as a capitalist I find annoying and unprofitable. As a taxpayer it does excite wrath as well.

There is entirely too much FAIL to go around.....
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 2:13:08 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Thanks, I'll have to look into it, I'm semi new as a full time permanent employee. Seasonal/temps aren't allotted much as far as benefits go even though they assume most of the risk.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I read all the benefit manuals that apply to my position, everything is on OPM.gov and your agency probably has some condensed agency specific guides on their site as well. I recommend doing that so you'll know if the HR people are competent or not (I'm lucky to currently have a couple of sharp ones at the moment). Here's the FEGLI Life Insurance Guide: https://www.opm.gov/healthcare-insurance/life-insurance/reference-materials/handbook.pdf#page=39

I would get with your HR person and make sure you elect everything you want to within the initial eligibility periods (some of it you are automatically enrolled in). There are options to elect certain coverages on your spouse and children as well. If you miss the enrollment period they have an annual open season to change coverages (around November/December I think?) 
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 2:37:28 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I read all the benefit manuals that apply to my position, everything is on OPM.gov and your agency probably has some condensed agency specific guides on their site as well. I recommend doing that so you'll know if the HR people are competent or not (I'm lucky to currently have a couple of sharp ones at the moment). Here's the FEGLI Life Insurance Guide: https://www.opm.gov/healthcare-insurance/life-insurance/reference-materials/handbook.pdf#page=39

I would get with your HR person and make sure you elect everything you want to within the initial eligibility periods (some of it you are automatically enrolled in). There are options to elect certain coverages on your spouse and children as well. If you miss the enrollment period they have an annual open season to change coverages (around November/December I think?) 
View Quote
Thank you so much, that's helpful. Guess I'll sit on hold tomorrow for a half hour to talk to a random HR person in Albuquerque. <- I guess that's my second gripe.
Link Posted: 4/12/2017 2:55:47 AM EDT
[#50]
I never believed the "Lazy Gov't worker" label until I started working for the Gov't. I work in Federal Law Enforcement with a group of talented, hard working Agents. The civilian support side, however, is full of lazy, do nothing workers.

For example, my CAC card stopped working last week and without it I can't log into the system to get any work done. Luckily, we have a CAC card center in the same building so I went over to see if they can repair/replace my CAC card. Walked in and there were several employees smoking and joking, and no one in line for CAC cards (i.e no appointments). Before I could even ask whether I can have my CAC card issue looked into I was asked if I had an appointment. I said no and was told I had to make on. When I asked if one was available today, I was told I had to go to their website and check. I asked them if they could check their system for an appointment slot as I can't log in without a working CAC card to check and/or make an appointment. I was told that they could not and I had to check via the website. When I asked how I/m supposed to make an appointment when I can't log in, I was told it was my problem, not theirs. I was then promptly dismissed and they went back to smoking and joking...

Sadly, this is the norm rather than the exception...... The civilians who are there to support us are by and large utterly useless. Are there some good ones? Absolutely, but they are the exception rather than the norm...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top