Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 2:31:51 PM EDT
Conspiracy theory cap on here.
Could there be a concerted effort underway to purge the US Military of individuals that have a Christian based ethos or moral code that usurps the commands of the State?
Link Posted: 9/1/2013 3:05:04 PM EDT
So the "great leader" is so arrogant he's going to take on God now. We'll just have to see how that works out for him.
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 6:00:03 PM EDT
Thats pretty bizarre
Link Posted: 9/2/2013 7:00:37 PM EDT
I posted this article to my FB page earlier this morning, and naturally, my liberal friends go nuts about "credible sources" and what not.

I did some digging for about 5 minutes...  found at least two other sources that reported this back in April.  Regardless, there is definitely a trend of extreme "separation of church and state."  There just seems to be a great division there.  This is just the latest thing, but I remember when they took prayer out of schools, then it was the Pledge of Allegiance, so on and so forth.

I'm not surprised in the slightest bit to see this being reported.  Any "religious" conservatism will be placed in the same category as the Islamic radicals, since technically, they are the "conservatives" of their faith.
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 8:47:06 PM EDT
More social engineering of the military. So what happens when you are a Mormon in the Army?
Link Posted: 9/11/2013 9:01:35 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
More social engineering of the military. So what happens when you are a Mormon in the Army?
View Quote

They send the rest of the army to hunt you.
Top Top