Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/18/2004 4:15:54 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/19/2004 5:06:43 PM EST by JPPJ]
AP reports death toll now at 6!

I am updating out of respect for the elderly couple that was killed. They were someone's parents, grandparents, etc. . .They were simply sitting in their vehicle minding there own business--and their lives were taken

PHOENIX Authorities are questioning the undocumented immigrants who were crammed in a stolen truck that caused a deadly crash in Sierra Vista.

Sergeant Brian Preston with the Arizona Department of Public Safety says investigators are trying to identify the driver and other smugglers in the truck. Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials questioned a man they believed was driving the vehicle, but he turned out to be a passenger.

The truck lost control at an intersection near Fort Huachuca while traveling at about 90 miles per hour . Six people died in the 11-car crash Saturday. Another 15 were injured, including one person who is on life support and six who are in critical but stable condition.

Officials think 17 people were in the truck, including two women, 14 men and a boy.

Authorities think the truck was headed to Phoenix, the nation's hub for transporting illegal immigrants throughout the United States.

Copyright 2004 Associated Press. All rights reserved.

ORIGINAL POST:

More on that terrible wreck in AZ caused by those cockroaches: 5 dead, 23 injured.

Cockroaches = illegal aliens.

The Department of Public Safety has revised the death toll from the crash and say five people were killed including an elderly couple and three illegal immigrants. DPS says 23 people were injured in the wreck, which happened shortly before noon on Saturday 10/16/04.

Cochise County Sheriff's deputies first saw the truck near State Route 92, however, they still don't know who was driving the pick up truck.

Deputies stopped the chase when speeds reached 100 miles an hour. Authorities now think the truck may have swerved to avoid a spike strip when it crashed into a busy intersection outside Fort Huachuca gates. The wreckage spread over 75 feet of road.

Sierra Vista police officers used tire deflation devices to slow the vehicle. The truck went over the median and hit nine vehicles waiting at the light. Authorities think at least 20- border crossers were in the truck when it crashed.

15 of the injured were labeled as trauma-1 patients, the most serious designation.
Immigrations and Customs Enforcement is aiding in the investigation. They have one suspect in custody, 16-year-old Juan Ortega of Mexico, who is suspected of being a guide in the smuggling operation.

Another suspect is in a Tucson hospital, 29-year-old Mexican citizen Carlos Cortez, suspected of being the navigator in the wrecked truck.

Authorities are still trying to determine who was driving. Authorities say it's possible the driver got away, but more likely he is in a hospital.

Authorities say all suspects are turned over to authorities if their health allows them to leave the hospital.

AZ (Tuscon) news reports the elderly couple were newly married. They were stopped in traffic at a light, when that truck load of cockroaches crashed into them.

By the way, YOUR tax dollars are going to pay for the considerable medical bills for these illegal cockroaches.

Someone, somewhere, somehow needs to do something about this F'n cockroach provblem!

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:19:13 PM EST
RAID?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:22:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 4:23:46 PM EST by Airwolf]
You know there ARE enough people to "fix" the problem.

"Fix" = Armed law-abiding citizens manning the border. All of us facing southward 200 meters from "the line". Anyone that isn't ID as authorzied personel in that zone is shot on sight.

End of problem.

Hell, I'll provide my own weapons, ammo and gear. All .gov has to do is provide camping areas, water and coordinate the effort.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:23:02 PM EST
How many times do I have to say it ????

MINE THE FUCKING BORDERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

­

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:23:45 PM EST
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:24:45 PM EST
Our gov is too bleeding heart where it should be hardline, and too hardline where it should be hands-off (as in firearms laws).
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:27:31 PM EST
You undermine any chance / hope of mainstream / average support for the issue, when you fling around crap like 'cockroaches'.
Call them Illegal Immigrants or Criminals, it's what they are - but call them anything attempting dehumanization or anywhere near racism, and most of the nation will tune you out.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:28:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By Airwolf:
You know there ARE enough people to "fix" the problem.

"Fix" = Armed law-abiding citizens manning the border. All of us facing southward 200 meters from "the line". Anyone that isn't ID as authorzied personel in that zone is shot on sight.

End of problem.

Hell, I'll provide my own weapons, ammo and gear. All .gov has to do is provide camping areas, water and coordinate the effort.

A well known group of people who tried--Ranch Rescue--got labeled a domestic terrorist group by the FBI.

It often seems that the government doesn want to fix the problem.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:31:57 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 4:32:13 PM EST by Hydguy]

Originally Posted By rayra:
You undermine any chance / hope of mainstream / average support for the issue, when you fling around crap like 'cockroaches'.
Call them Illegal Immigrants or Criminals, it's what they are - but call them anything attempting dehumanization or anywhere near racism, and most of the nation will tune you out.

Why? THey are pests, just like roaches. They bring decay to urban areas, and feed of the social system.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:34:12 PM EST
and do the jobs the average american wouldnt touch ..
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:35:01 PM EST

You gotta be F'n kid'n me! Mainstream America doesn't give a rats ass about the cockroach problem. And they won't, until the problem affects them personally. And even then, most of the sheeple will keep their mouth shut . . . .

It affects us BIG TIME in Texas. As a small example, it is terrably frustrating to see the majority of our property tax money going to medical and educational costs for those cockroaches. If my choice of words dehumanizes them--SO F'N BE IT!

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:38:52 PM EST
I guess the local taxpayers get to pick up the ER and hospital tab for these "immigrants"
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:40:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By sniper1az:

­

That's what I think, too!

Create a DMZ!

Scott

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:46:01 PM EST
ibtl on this one
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:50:12 PM EST
if i lived in mexico, i'd do the same damn thing.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:50:59 PM EST

Originally Posted By Dv8xbox:

Guess what? We could make the lazyfare reciepients do that work. But that would mean that they would have to WORK, and we can't have that, now can we.

THe reason that Americans won't do THAT kind of work is because we KNOW that the illegals will do it, and do it cheap.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:52:16 PM EST
also,

1. they are not cockroaches

2. they are human beings

3. they still don't belong here legally, no matter who or what they are.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:52:27 PM EST
15 people in a trauma center..most likley for several days. wonder what that will cost. will any actual citizens receive lesser care or be diverted as a result.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:55:06 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 4:58:38 PM EST by Rincon_11]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:59:23 PM EST
[Last Edit: 10/18/2004 5:03:00 PM EST by R-32]
Any American Citizen that in anyway wants to do something about this will be marked as a terrorist by our own govt.

Hell it seems that the Govt. would rather have them here than us.

I say mine the border, and shoot them on site!...This shit is getting old real fast.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 4:59:38 PM EST
Bleeding heart Libs and Conservatives + major politics are the problem. We need to close the borders now.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:06:42 PM EST

yeah, lord knows nobody did ANY roofing, construction, or landscaping work at all before illegal immigrants starting swamping us
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:15:07 PM EST
Maybe it will get so bad one day the rest of us will migrate south. Isn't that what happened to the down town areas of major cities?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:31:52 PM EST

That's a load of bullshit. Mainstream America doesn't give a fuck and never will until it directly affects them and their Starbucks Lifestyle.

Some of the replies here are downright pathetic.

I'm calling you on your bullshit, partner. Start rattling off some jobs that the "average American wouldn't touch"...vacancies that are being filled by our "unwelcome guests" (AKA fucking cockroaches) from the south.

No?

Then stop repeating the party line like a fucking parakeet.

Until an organized group (that doesn't have an ulterior motive) hits the borders to handle this problem, it will remain a problem. End of file.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:41:33 PM EST
One way or another, a fire needs to be lit under the ass of the Mexican gov't for its failure to operate itself as a respectable country - particularly Vicente Fox for thumbing his nose at U.S. Sovereignty by putting up a light tower @ the border. Mexico is a failure as a country. Period. Corruption, object poverty, a massive disparity between the "have's" & "have-not's"...

I don't blame someone living over there for wanting to come here & make a better living for themselves. Hell, I'd do it too, if I had to wake up to that kind of life every day. But in the end, this country's sovereignty is being threatened, particularly by so-called Chicano nationalists, who seem to have it as their goal to "take back" most of the states along the U.S.-Mexico border. I hope all this political banter about the border problem actually pans out to something real & meaningful, but I'm not holding my breath.
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:45:24 PM EST
It is not only our economic system but our value system that promotes this......everything on the cheap no matter the consequences. Welcome to "the race to the bottom"
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:53:13 PM EST
A mang who does naww keep hiss wurd, is a cock-a-roach.

Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:54:05 PM EST

Originally Posted By torstin:
15 people in a trauma center..most likley for several days. wonder what that will cost. will any actual citizens receive lesser care or be diverted as a result.

Try weeks and add in all the rehab, medications, etc. Oh, and the lawsuit brought by the ACLU against the police for 'causing the accident'. And the hits just keep on coming.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:09:41 PM EST
Updated. BTT
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:27:27 PM EST

­

+1
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:28:30 PM EST

Originally Posted By JPPJ:

You gotta be F'n kid'n me! Mainstream America doesn't give a rats ass about the cockroach problem. And they won't, until the problem affects them personally. And even then, most of the sheeple will keep their mouth shut . . . .

It affects us BIG TIME in Texas. As a small example, it is terrably frustrating to see the majority of our property tax money going to medical and educational costs for those cockroaches. If my choice of words dehumanizes them--SO F'N BE IT!

I hear ya bro; same thing here in AZ. I honestly don't think the average American from the rest of the country realizes the problem we have here, but then, when was the last time the news showed an ER filled with illegals?

I just spent two months of my nursing clinicals in labor and delivery and pediatrics at County hospital and Maryvale hospital. I could literally count on one hand the number of patients I had that spoke fucking English! I actually had a nurse say to me "Working here you just HAVE to learn spanish." I don't fucking accept that. The same nurse told me "A lot of people think they come here and get free medical attention, but that's not true. We send them a bill." She actually said that with a straight face.

And to the guy who made the remark about "jobs Americans wouldn't touch".... I personally know several good people who worked drywall and other hardworking, honest blue collar jobs that had their jobs literally taken away from them from asshole illegals because they were willing to work for a 1/3 of the cost. But of course, they can afford to do that since they're put up on subsidized housing and paid aid to dependent children for 13 kids and don't have to pay medical or car insurance.

And just try to get a city/state job here if you were born in this country.

rant off.....
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:29:39 PM EST
If I were you, I wouldn't support ANY business that you think hires an illegal. So how long that lasts.

I will continue to call them Mexicans.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:32:17 PM EST

No such thing. I have pulled weeds in farm fields, I have cleaned public toilets, and now I fly aircraft and maintain the same aircraft. Your argument is BS. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:34:34 PM EST

Originally Posted By DoctorCheney223:
If I were you, I wouldn't support ANY business that you think hires an illegal. So how long that lasts.

I will continue to call them Mexicans.

thanks,
Ron

one of the reasons I won't shop wal-mart.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:34:55 PM EST

and do the jobs the average american wouldnt touch at those low wages

There, fixed it for you.

Seriously, every job we have illegals doing used to be done by americans. Typically they were done by the young getting their start in life.

Every job that needs doing will get done, either by a person or a machine. Get rid of illegal aliens and just watch how fast someone invents a lettuce picking machine. Machines pick cotton and harvest grain, the only reason they don't harvest lettuce is there is an army of illegals underbidding the machines.

I say, "fire the illegals and bring back the paperboy!"
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:35:16 PM EST

Originally Posted By colinjay:
also,

1. they are not cockroaches

2. they are human beings

3. they still don't belong here legally, no matter who or what they are.

You are correct. They are human beings who are enemies of my country and thus deserve the treatment you would give to cockroaches. They have the choice to run our border or not. They already have screwed their country they do not deserve entry into mine unless they are willing to jump the hoops. Planerench out.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:39:33 PM EST

­

Hey! You cant.......................ahh fuck it.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 5:55:48 PM EST
Big fence or wall on the border...towers every 200 yards, manned by snipers...anyone crossing into the well-marked "death zone" will be shot and killed. Do that for a few weeks, and you'll see a marked decrease in illegal border crossings.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:00:42 PM EST

Originally Posted By IamtheNRA:
Big fence or wall on the border...towers every 200 yards, manned by snipers...anyone crossing into the well-marked "death zone" will be shot and killed. Do that for a few weeks, and you'll see a marked decrease in illegal border crossings.

tag
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:07:15 PM EST

Originally Posted By JPPJ:
undocumented immigrants

Foreign Invaders!

No different than Al Queda!

INVADERS!
Top Top