User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2004 10:52:11 AM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 10:59:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Very cool - thanks!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:11:38 AM EDT
[#2]
...and fixed it's owner dinner,hung up the phone,and thanked the help for showing up.
Super Dog.
I find all that hard to believe, i was given a 4yr old rott last month and she has got to be the dumbest creature ive ever seen. loyal, but dumb!
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 11:20:53 AM EDT
[#3]
its been known to happen.. heard stories of cats waking owners, even a rabbit waking its owner when part of house was on fire.. saving their lives... not all dogs are dumb either.

My friends roomates mother had a german shepherd.. and her mother was out digging up old fence posts.. the dog watched for a while.. then went to the next one and started digging it out and trying to pull it up with its mouth.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top