Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 8:34:18 AM EST
I've never voted a straight ticket. Just thought it was stupid to vote that way. Well, this year the crap is so deep that I'm gonna vote a straight Republican ticket just as a statement. Anybody that sides with the same party that spawned sKerry doesn't deserve my vote. PERIOD.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:47:01 AM EST
R = Right
D = Dumbass
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:54:00 AM EST
I thought that this was gonna' be about your sexual preferences.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:54:14 AM EST
Remember, when you vote a straight ticket, you still have to vote for the President. Voting a straight ticket won't cast a vote for Bush. That's what happen to my Dad in 2000 when he voted a straight Democratic ticket. No vote to Gore! HaHaHaHa!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 8:55:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By Vulcan94:
Remember, when you vote a straight ticket, you still have to vote for the President. Voting a straight ticket won't cast a vote for Bush. That's what happen to my Dad in 2000 when he voted a straight Democratic ticket. No vote to Gore! HaHaHaHa!

Vulcan94

NC and SC are 2 of the last states that are that way. no idea why that hasn't been changed
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:03:37 AM EST

Originally Posted By -Absolut-:

Originally Posted By Vulcan94:

Vulcan94

NC and SC are 2 of the last states that are that way. no idea why that hasn't been changed

I don't either, but I'm hoping that my Dad has forgotten about it!

Vulcan94
Top Top