Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2004 9:34:18 AM EDT
I've never voted a straight ticket.  Just thought it was stupid to vote that way.  Well, this year the crap is so deep that I'm gonna vote a straight Republican ticket just as a statement.  Anybody that sides with the same party that spawned sKerry doesn't deserve my vote.  PERIOD.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:47:01 AM EDT
R = Right
D = Dumbass
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:54:00 AM EDT
I thought that this was gonna' be about your sexual preferences.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:54:14 AM EDT
Remember, when you vote a straight ticket, you still have to vote for the President.  Voting a straight ticket won't cast a vote for Bush.  That's what happen to my Dad in 2000 when he voted a straight Democratic ticket.    No vote to Gore!  HaHaHaHa!

Vulcan94
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 9:55:21 AM EDT

Quoted:
Remember, when you vote a straight ticket, you still have to vote for the President.  Voting a straight ticket won't cast a vote for Bush.  That's what happen to my Dad in 2000 when he voted a straight Democratic ticket.    No vote to Gore!  HaHaHaHa!

Vulcan94

NC and SC are 2 of the last states that are that way.  no idea why that hasn't been changed
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 10:03:37 AM EDT

Quoted:

Quoted:

Vulcan94

NC and SC are 2 of the last states that are that way.  no idea why that hasn't been changed

I don't either, but I'm hoping that my Dad has forgotten about it!    

Vulcan94
Top Top