Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2002 11:04:25 AM EDT
I know LT posted this before, but it needs to be posted again! LMAO!!!

[url]http://www.bol.ucla.edu/~rahjr79/ninja.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:07:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Pics please.

DOH!!! On second thought, no thanks.

[:D]

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:07:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:13:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out some of the comments in his guest book. LMAO...

[b]If you don't believe that ninjas have REAL Ultimate Power you better get a life right now or they will chop your head off!!!  It's an easy choice, if you ask me.  

Ninjas are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants.  I can't believe it sometimes, but I feel it inside my heart.  These guys are totally awesome and that's a fact.  Ninjas are fast, smooth, cool, strong, powerful, and sweet.  I can't wait to start yoga next year.  I love ninjas with all of my body (including my pee pee).   [/b]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:17:49 AM EDT
[#4]
The movie scripts are the best:

[b]Scene 1:    

Ninjas walk down street to go eat some food.  Ninjas are all wearing black and looking totally sweet.  There is some awesome music playing in the background to get the audience really pumped.  Then some dude jumps out of nowhere.  The ninjas start beating this guy’s ass bad.  Then the dude starts trying to run away, but one ninja pulls out a ninja star (ninja weapon) and throws it at the dude.  The ninja star cuts the guy’s head totally off.  The head rolls over near this old dog that looks at the head and barfs all over the place, including the camera, which is awesome.  The ninjas then start flying and everybody starts screaming.  Then the scene ends.  

Scene 2:  

A ninja is sleeping at his house.  Some idiot walks by singing a super annoying song.  Then the ninja wakes up super pissed and ready to rock.  The guy just keeps walking and singing, while the ninja starts cutting down a building.  When the guy walks by the building, it falls on him.  (When the building is falling, a guitar will be wailing hard in the background.)  There will be a close up of the dude’s feet sticking out from under the building.  The feet explode all over the place, because of blood pressure.  Then we see that the ninja was playing the guitar.  Then the ninja starts flipping out hard and totally wails on the guitar.  Then all these babes start coming out of nowhere and ninja starts wailing even harder (if that’s even possible).  Then the camera starts fading out and then explodes.

END[/b]

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:20:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:21:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I wish I was a Ninja!!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:35:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm a ninja in training..... it's sooooooo sweet.  We can all be ninja's in training.

Sometimes while I'm sitting around training in front of the TV I just totally flip out and start breaking things with my awesome untrained power.  I have the urge to chop of heads, my body starts to go crazy and the ultimate ninja powers cause me to touch myself and totally go crazy.  I never thought that the power of the ninja was real, I too laughed at it.  But now I know the truth.... I am a crazy ninja with unbelievable powers.

Who needs a gun when you have the power of the universe?  I can stop bullets with just my mind.  The guy in the Matrix was actually a ninja!

Link Posted: 1/7/2002 11:59:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Whatever you do. Do not goto Dan Loaders homepage link in the guest book. YAAAK!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:15:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Scene-END Of Script Attempt-
#3:

Pimple-faced, awkward, never even touched a woman, teen-ninja want-to-be gets real stupid and breaks into my house. He tosses one of those mail-order stamped sheet-metal "stars" at me and I take his head off with my "counter-ninja" 12 gauge Remington 870 loaded with 000/3"mag.

Edited because I don't want Mr. bad-ass Ninja to "flip-out" on me. Please spare my life. Please don't unsheath yourr mighty pot-metal, D&D fantasy sword.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:19:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Scene-END Of Script Attempt-
#3:

Pimple-faced, awkward, never even touched a woman, teen-ninja want-to-be gets real stupid and breaks into my house. He tosses one of those mail-order stamped sheet-metal "stars" at me and I take his head off with my "counter-ninja" 12 gauge Remington 870 loaded with 000/3"mag.
View Quote

Dude, weren't you listening??? Ninjas can stop bullets just by thinking. I'd delete your post before some ninja totally flips out and chops your head off and then starts TOTALLY WAILING on guitar.

That would be sweet!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 12:31:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Post from the Guestbook:
Name: Rant (Homepage)  
Comment: This site is funny but that doesn't mean that you aren't a complete jackass, because you definitely are. You are also a certifiable fucktard and a card-carrying asshat. I would like to flip out and chop the head off, and kick the nuts of the person at UCLA who decided that it would be a good idea to host this site. That would be so sweet. Farewell, you Hershey Highway patrolmen.  

Are you saying I'm a card carrying asshat? Now them's fightin words!
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 3:28:03 PM EDT
[#12]
OH MY GOD!

This is scarey.

Ninja vs. .357 Magnum = Ninja BURGER
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm speechless.

That was a beautiful site.

Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 4:21:15 PM EDT
[#14]
My personal favorite

Dear Stupid idiots,

A lot of you have been signing my guest book and saying that I don’t know anything about REAL ninjas.  But that’s a bunch of bull crap!  You dummies don’t know anything.  And maybe YOU should get a life.  I bet a lot of you have never even seen a girl naked!  You idiots believe that ninjas had some “code of honor”, just because you read Ching Chong’s guide to ninjas and codes and stuff.  Yeah right!  You shouldn’t believe everything you read.  If by “code of honor”, you mean “code to flip out and go nuts for absolutely no reason at all even if it means that people might think you are totally insane or sweet”, then you are right.  But if you mean a "code to be nice and speak nicely while sharing and not cutting off heads", then you’re the biggest idiot ever!!!!!!  So if you have any brains, you will shut up and get a life.  So go shut up, you stupid idiot.

No thank you,

Robert

p.s.

you are dummies
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/7/2002 5:52:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
My personal favorite

Dear Stupid idiots,

A lot of you have been signing my guest book and saying that I don’t know anything about REAL ninjas.  But that’s a bunch of bull crap!  You dummies don’t know anything.  And maybe YOU should get a life.  I bet a lot of you have never even seen a girl naked!  You idiots believe that ninjas had some “code of honor”, just because you read Ching Chong’s guide to ninjas and codes and stuff.  Yeah right!  You shouldn’t believe everything you read.  If by “code of honor”, you mean “code to flip out and go nuts for absolutely no reason at all even if it means that people might think you are totally insane or sweet”, then you are right.  But if you mean a "code to be nice and speak nicely while sharing and not cutting off heads", then you’re the biggest idiot ever!!!!!!  So if you have any brains, you will shut up and get a life.  So go shut up, you stupid idiot.

No thank you,

Robert

p.s.

you are dummies
View Quote
View Quote

Damn!

How did he know that I read "Ching Chong’s guide to ninjas and codes and stuff"?

He MUST be a ninja, cause he can read minds and stuff like that.  

While, like, totally wailing on a guitar.  Or his pee pee.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top