Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2008 8:42:54 AM EDT
My old time good friend Jason is another buddies best man for a wedding this weekend. Apparently, while they were being fitted for a tux, the guy getting married bitched about his wife to be, the whole time. He kept going on about how she is insecure, controlling, etc... and followed it all up with "This shit had better change once we're married!". BWHAAHAHHAA!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!1! WTF? How and why in the shit do people do this?

He wasn't even able to go do a batchelor party like we did for our other buddy... Camping, shooting, putting guns away and drinking...NO STRIPPERS OR ANYTHING!
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:43:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Stop.

Popcorn time!

_MaH
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:43:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I give them 2 days maximum.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:44:46 AM EDT
[#3]
The groom has posted here before, I know I've read threads about this.  
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
The groom has posted here before, I know I've read threads about this.  

I think he's posted all over the internet and way before Al Gore invented the shit.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeah, the shit will change after he's married.

For the worse.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:52:08 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yeah, the shit will change after he's married.

For the worse.

Yeah, no shit. We joked this weekend about pulling a "Saving Silvermann", but kidnapping his ass and taking him to Mejico for a while... you never know how a donkey show may change someones life.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:53:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw a bachelor party once that was in a resturaunt/bar, 2 other guys were there, along with their girlfriends and the bride to be.  If my friends threw me a bachelor party like that, i would kick em right squaw in the nutz.
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:54:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Didn't you know?  There are two band-aids for relationships.

The first is having a baby, the second is getting married.

My wife has a friend who is having serious relationship problems with her husband, but she wanted to have another baby with him.  WTF?
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:56:45 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Didn't you know?  There are two band-aids for relationships.

The first is having a baby, the second is getting married.

My wife has a friend who is having serious relationship problems with her husband, but she wanted to have another baby with him.  WTF?

Well maybe there are some things she likes about him... having a keepsake after the divorce would be a good way to remember them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top