Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/8/2007 10:26:18 AM EDT
From the "what's the funniest thing you have ever read on ARFcom" thread  (thread can be found here )

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=481550

Quoted:
I don't remenber who posted it originally, or even who reposted it in a few threads over time, but tte story about the old guy who had a .50 cal(not .50 BMG, but something close, can't recall the name of hte cartridge) bolt action pistol made for him was so hilarious. I honestly was laughing so hard I fell off my chair and cried, really! It has to be one of the funniest things I ever read, not just the subject matter, but the way it was writtin- just absolutely hilarious.

Should have copied and saved, but alas. Anyone have a link to a still active thread? Or can you paste it in here? I need to read it again, and others will enjoy it too!

Then I saw this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqOeDW5wu_E&mode=related&search=
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 10:29:47 AM EDT
[#1]
hahahaha.  I love that video.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top