Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/23/2002 4:33:33 PM EDT
I don't usually let this kind of stuff get to me, but this is just toooooo much ....

[url]http://www.wired.com/news/wireless/0,1382,49841,00.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:03:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I blame NYC...

"Arthur Firstenberg moved from New York City to Mendocino, a quaint Victorian village on California's rugged Northern Coast, to escape the radio frequencies he believes were making him sick."

Although this does support my theory that mentaslly unbalanced people have a natural wander-lust. When then get to the coast it is difficult to go any further, so they stop here. That is why California has more than its share of freaks.
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:06:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Here are a few of the residents, let them speak for themselves

[whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko] [whacko]
Link Posted: 1/23/2002 5:06:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Someone once said:  "Some time not too long ago, someone tilted the country in the middle of the night, and everything loose rolled into California."  That explains everything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top